K-Pop Battle Royale *FanFic*

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
K-pop Battle Royale

Using the Hunger Games simulator, I’m going to write a K-Pop BR type FF. I will be updating everything shortly, I just wanted to make the official thread.

48 Tributes:
Astro
BTS

Monsta X
Dreamcatcher

Twice
Weki Meki
G-Dragon
Jay Park

Bang Yongguk
Zelo

*There will be 4 tributes to each District.*

*NOTE: I will be writing short text posts starting on Day 1 after everyone flees the cornucopia.*

Feel free to make predictions if you want.​

Last edited:

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
District 1:
JinJin
Suyeon
Namjoon
JiU

District 2:
Shownu
Jihyo
MJ
Elly

District 3:
Wonho
SuA
Eunwoo
Nayeon

District 4:
Seokjin
Yoojung
Minhyuk
Siyeon

District 5:
Moonbin
Jeongyeon
Yoongi
Doyeon

District 6:
Kihyun
Handong
Rocky
Momo

District 7:
Hoseok
Sei
Hyungwon
Yoohyeon

District 8:
Sanha
Sana
Jimin
Lua

District 9:
Jooheon
Dami
Taehyung
Mina

District 10:
Changkyun
Rina
Jungkook
Gahyeon

District 11:
G-Dragon
Dahyun
Jay Park
Lucy

District 12:
Bang Yongguk
Chaeyoung
Zelo
Tzuyu​

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
Bloodbath

The tributes stand on the podiums, looking at each other with nervous looks. They were friends and they were being forced into a sick game to kill one another. Could they do it? Could any of them really kill their brothers and sisters? The people they were closest to, the people they trusted? Who ever decided this should be a thing was a sick person. The sound of the horn blared through the arena, the signal that the event would now begin.

Runs Away:
Mina, MJ, Hoseok and Yongguk decide to share everything they’ve gathered before running away.

Changkyun grabs a sword.

Zelo runs away from the Cornucopia.

Minhyuk runs away from the Cornucopia.

Jay runs away from the Cornucopia.

Eunwoo runs away with a lighter and some rope.

Jihyo runs away from the Cornucopia.

Hyungwon, Chaeyoung, Lua and Moonbin share everything they’ve gathered before running.

Momo runs into the Cornucopia and hides.

Seokjin runs away from the Cornucopia.

Handong runs away from the Cornucopia.

Dahyun stabs Taehyung while his back is turned.

Tzuyu runs away from the Cornucopia.

Yoohyeon runs away from the Cornucopia.

Jooheon runs away from the Cornucopia.

Wonho clutches a first aid kit and runs away.

Shownu grabs a sword.

Sana runs away from the Cornucopia.

SuA, Lucy, Doyeon and Elly share everything they’ve gathered before running.

G-Dragon stabs Jungkook in the back with a trident.

Yoongi runs away from the Cornucopia.

Siyeon snatches a bottle of alcohol and a rag.

Suyeon finds a bow, some arrows and a quiver.

Sanha grabs a sword.

Jimin runs away from the Cornucopia.

Dami shoots a poisonous dart into Nayeon’s neck, slowly killing her.

Kihyun, JiU, and Rina work together to gather as much supplies as possible.

Sei runs into the Cornucopia and hides.

Namjoon runs away from the Cornucopia.

JinJin rips a mace out of Rocky’s hands.

Jeongyeon runs away from the Cornucopia.

Yoojung takes a sickle from inside the Cornucopia.

Gahyeon gathers as much food as she can before running away.

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
DAY ONE pt.1

Shownu searches for firewood.

Shownu sighed as he wandered around. It had already been an hour or two since this started and so far he hadn’t ran into any of his friends. He drug the tip of the sword he had gotten along the ground as he searched for firewood. “The best thing I can do is build a fire and stay out of sight, for now.” He said to himself as he finally came upon some fallen tree stumps. “Perfect.”

Jay searches for a water source.

“I should have grabbed some water before I ran off..” Jay mumbled to himself as he wandered along the edge of the woods that surrounded the arena. He was listening for everything, for his friends, for anyone who cried out for help, mostly he was listening for the sound of a stream. He stopped and used the back of his arm to wipe the sweat from his brow before he heard the trickling of water. He ran towards it, dropping to his knees as he began drinking from the stream.

Yoojung sets off an explosive, killing Eunwoo.

Yoojung had set her trap before hiding in the bushes nearby. Did she want to kill her friends? Hell no, but she was in “kill or be killed” mode. She loved her friends, she did, but she didn’t want to die. She was planning on winning. The sound of the explosion going off broke her thoughts. “I wonder which idiot fell for it..” she mumbled as she stood and moved from her hiding spot. She was more than surprised to see that the idiot that had fallen for her trap was no other than Eunwoo. She sighed as she grabbed the lighter and rope that he had taken from the Cornucopia. “And I thought you were the smart one, Eunwoo.” She shook her head before stepping over his mangled body and running off.

Sei tries to spear a fish with a trident.

Sei sighed as she kicked at the water. She was starving and even though she wasn’t to happy about eating fish, it was all she could find right now. However, this fish was proving difficult for her. She stood still, waiting for the shadow of a fish to get close enough, before stabbing the trident into the water. She squealed slightly as she made contact with the fish and pulled the trident up. “Sorry little fishy.” Sei sighed as she got out of the water and back onto land.

Jihyo, Rina & Handong hunt for other tributes.

“I wonder where everyone is hiding.” Rina said as she walked along with Jihyo and Handong. “Who knows, i heard an explosive go off about twenty minutes ago.” Jihyo said, looking over at the two girls. “Who had an explosive?” Handong asked. “No idea, but it seemed close so maybe we can see if they’re still around.” Jihyo said, watching the two girls nod.

Doyeon shoots an arrow into Gahyeon’s head.

Doyeon had retreated to a tree with a bow and arrow. She figured it would be her best bet for now. No one would see her and she would shoot anyone who got close. As she heard footsteps approach, she got an arrow ready before pointing it downwards and letting go. She heard a thump and waited a moment before climbing down from the tree. She walked over, seeing Gahyeon lying on the ground, the arrow had pierced her between the eyes. Doyeon smirked before bending down and began rummaging through her bags and pockets, taking anything she felt might come in use to her later. “Sorry Gahyeon, rest easy.” She said, shutting the younger girl’s eyes before walking off.

Moonbin questions his sanity.

“I can’t do this. I can’t. I won’t! They’re my friends!” Moonbin yelled into the void. He had tears streaming down his face as he fell to his knees. “Why...why do they want us to kill each other?” He sobbed as he beat his fists against the ground. He vowed right there he wouldn’t hurt his friends.

Jooheon collects fruit from a tree.

Jooheon hummed to himself as he walked. He was on the lookout for food, a grin growing on his face as he spotted an apple tree. He jogged over to it before grabbing a bright red apple off the tree. He decided to sit down and rest and eat his apple.

Sana shoots a poisonous dart into Lua’s neck, killing her slowly.

Sana was hiding in the bushes, waiting for someone to walk by. She had a blow dart ready for someone, anyone, she didn’t care who it was. She only cared about herself. She was going to live. She heard footsteps approach and when she saw Lua come into view, she shot the blow dart. “Yes!” She whispered to herself, seeing her friend fall to the ground. Sana stood up and moved over to Lua, who was beginning to gasp for air. “S-Sana..w-why..” Lua’s voice broke between gasps. “Because I want to win, that’s why.” Sana shrugged. Lua could only watch as Sana stole what supplies she had collected before letting out her last breath.

Hoseok makes a wooden spear.

Hoseok had found himself a nice hiding spot out of view of his friends, but he’d be able to see them coming, and began to work on making a wooden spear. It would come in handy later if he needed to stab a fish...or a friend.

Hyungwon constructs a shack.

Hyungwon didn’t know what to do with himself after running away from the Cornucopia. He figured his best bet would be to construct a shack so he’d have some place to sleep for the night. It took him a couple of hours but he managed to get something up, at least he’d have shelter for the night.

Dami goes hunting.

Dami was going to use her best instinct and stick to herself. She couldn’t trust anyone, even though these people she was being forced to kill were her closest friends, she had to look out for herself.

Lucy and Yongguk work together for the day.

Lucy had been wandering around now for the last three hours. She had been lucky not to run into anyone else but she was terrified. As she walked, she ran into someone and immediately let out a shriek. “Lucy?” A deep voice caused her to stop screaming. “Yongguk oppa! Wait...you’re not going to kill me, are you?” Lucy asked. “What? No.” Yongguk shook his head. Lucy sighed in relief before hugging the older boy. “Can I stay with you?” She asked. “Sure.” Yongguk nodded, figuring he could use the company.

Kihyun searches for firewood.

Kihyun poked his head out of his hiding spot. He had heard the explosive earlier and he had hid. Now he was on the search for firewood. It would be dark soon and he wanted a fire to keep warm.

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
DAY ONE pt. 2

Mina receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Mina had been wandering around lost for the last three or four hours. She was beginning to get hungry but she had nothing on her. Just as the thought crossed her mind, she heard a plane passing over and something fell in front of her. It was fresh food from a sponsor. “Thank you, whoever you are.” She raised a finger heart into the air as she quickly gathered the food and hid before someone found her.

Rocky tries to spear a fish with a trident.

“Come on..” Rocky mumbled to himself as he tried for the seventh time to stab the damn fish. He became frustrated and threw the trident down before walking out of the water and sitting down on a log, staring off into the distance as his stomach growled.

JiU makes a wooden spear.

JiU had finished carving her wooden spear and stood up. She was planning on using it to find food but if she needed to defend herself, well, sometimes it happens that way.

G-Dragon and Sanha search for other tributes.

Sanha pulled out his sword as he heard someone approach. “What do you want, Jiyong?” He asked. Jiyong raised his hands in defense, “I figured we could hunt for the other’s together.” He said. Sanha looked at him before lowering his sword, “Alright, but don’t try anything funny.” He mumbled. Jiyong looked over at Sanha as they walked, “Jungkook is dead.” He said. “What? How do you know?” Sanha asked. “I killed him.” Jiyong said, no sign of remorse in his voice. “Why..” Sanha asked. “That’s what they want, isn’t it?” Jiyong asked as he stopped Sanha, the two looking at each other.

Siyeon discovers a cave.

After walking for what seemed like forever, Siyeon finally spotted a cave in the distance. She ran to it, running inside of it as she collapsed to her knees. She needed to rest and this would be the best time.

Elly and MJ split up to search for resources.

“Are you sure we should split up?” Elly asked MJ as they walked. “Yes, we can cover more ground that way.” He told her. “We should make a spot to meet, once we find some stuff.” Elly said. “Right,” MJ said as he looked around, he spotted a tree surrounded by some berry bushes, “we’ll meet there, in an hour?” He said, looking at Elly. She nodded before looking at the tree and back at MJ one last time. “Stay safe, fighting.” Elly said, before hugging him and then running off in the opposite direction.

Dahyun steals from Jeongyeon while she isn’t looking.

Did Dahyun feel bad for killing Taehyung? Of course, he was her friend, would she do it again? Definitely. She admitted there was some type of thrill and adrenaline she felt whenever she stabbed Taehyung in the back, literally. She spotted Jeongyeon, who had set up camp and even had some food on her. When the other girl wandered off, Dahyun quickly rushed in and stole what she could and managed to make it out just as Jeongyeon came back, shouting that she would kill whomever had stolen from her.

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
DAY ONE pt. 3

Tzuyu begs for Yoongi to kill her. He refuses, keeping her alive.

“Y-Yoongi oppa..” Tzuyu’s voice broke through the silence as Yoongi turned to look at the girl. “Tzuyu, are you okay? Are you hurt?” He asked. “I can’t do this...I don’t want to kill anyone..” Tzuyu said, tears streaming down her face. Yoongi frowned, he hated seeing his friend cry. “I want to kill me. Please.” Tzuyu spoke again. “What? No! I’m not going to kill you, Tzuyu.” Yoongi said. “Please! I don’t want to do this!” She begged, reaching for his weapon. Yoongi pulled it away from her and when she tried again, he wrapped his arms around her, holding her close to his body, “please stop, Tzuyu, I can’t kill you. I won’t.” He said, letting her cry into his chest, his own tears began to fall and land into the younger girl’s hair.

Minhyuk chases Suyeon.

Minhyuk spotted Suyeon and approached her. “Suyeon.” He said, causing her to jump up from where she was sitting. “Minhyuk.” She said, watching him. “Have you found anyone else?” Minhyuk asked. The girl shook her head, seeing Minhyuk hand go towards his side. “Just you.” She said, taking a step back. Minhyuk just smirked, “you act like I’m going to kill you.” He said. As soon as he pulled his knife out, Suyeon turned and took off running as Minhyuk chased after her.

Namjoon, Momo, JinJin and Yoohyeon search for other tributes.

“I wonder who was killed by the explosive earlier.” Momo said as the four of them walked. “I guess we’re about to find out.” Namjoon said as they approached an area where the mangled body of Eunwoo laid. “Well, that’s unfortunate.” JinJin sighed. “I wonder who set the explosive off.” Yoohyeon asked as she looked between her friends. “Whoever it was, they already left. We should go to, we’re sitting ducks here.” Namjoon said, he and JinJin leading Momo and Yoohyeon away from what was left of Eunwoo’s body.

Seokjin scares Zelo off.

“Junhong. I know you’re not trying to steal from me.” Seokjin’s stern voice made the younger boy tense up. “Hyung, of course not..” Junhong said, turning to look at Seokjin. “I would hope not or I wouldn’t hesitate to slit your throat.” Seokjin said, walking up to the younger boy with his knife in hand. “Are we clear?” Seokjin asked. “C-crystal, hyung.” Junhong gulped. Seokjin nodded, “now get.” He nodded towards his right and watched Junhong run away in fear.

Chaeyoung catches SuA off guard and kills her.

There was no way SuA could have seen Chaeyoung charging at her since she was focused on trying to spear a fish. She screamed out whenever she felt the blade of a knife stab through her neck. SuA fell into the water, turning to look at Chaeyoung who seemed to be in a frenzy. Even so, SuA tried to fight as Chaeyoung repeatedly stabbed her, SuA’s blood coating her face and clothes. She didn’t stop until her friend was lifeless.

Jimin scares Wonho off.

Jimin shot an arrow in the direction of where Wonho was approaching. It didn’t pierce the older, but it definitely scared him, causing him to run past Jimin’s hiding spot without so much as spotting him. That’s what Jimin was aiming for anyway.

Changkyun practices his archery.

Changkyun had set up some targets so he could practice his shooting. Deep down, he knew he didn’t want to kill his friends but at the same time, if they attacked him, he needed to be ready to defend himself. That was his train of thought as he began shooting at the targets he had made up.

Disregarded

Face of The Group
Credits
CL
Chen
Lay
Jungwoo
Twice seems murderous in this one, so I wouldn't be surprised if they wanted to go on a killing spree :LOL:

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
NIGHT ONE pt.1

Dami starts a fire.

Dami sighed to herself as she found a place to rest for the night. Thankfully, she hadn’t ran into any of her friends, but she was still on the lookout. After gathering firewood, she pulled out the lighter and gasoline she managed to find in a rundown shack, to start herself a fire.

Kihyun cries himself to sleep.
Unable to start a fire, Kihyun used his backpack as a pillow as he rolled onto his side, closing in on himself. His body shook from the cool breeze and also from the emotions he was allowing to come to the surface. He had found Eunwoo’s body earlier and the sight of his dead friend was too much for him. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry..” he repeated over and over again as tears slid down his face.

MJ screams for help.
After splitting up from Elly, MJ had gotten himself lost. He had no idea where he was or if anyone would be able to hear him if he screamed for help. He decided to try anyway, screaming at the top of his lungs. His voice echoed around him but he heard no response. Defeated, he fell to the ground as he screamed and beat his fists into the dirt.

Jihyo cooks her food before putting her fire out.
Jihyo had managed to find a pack of fresh food that someone had left behind. She snatched it up before running off to a more secluded area where she built a fire and quickly heated the food up the best she could. After eating, she used her canteen of water to put the fire out before laying down to rest.

Jooheon lets Wonho into his shelter.
Jooheon had managed to construct a shack to give himself some place to sleep. However, before he could fully drift off, he heard footsteps running towards him. Grabbing a pick axe he had found, he exited his shack and was ready to swing until he saw that it was Wonho. “Hyung.” Jooheon said, lowering his weapon. “Jooheon...please...can I rest here tonight?” Wonho asked, out of breath. “Was someone chasing you?” Jooheon asked. “Jimin...but I lost him, I promise.” Wonho said, holding his stomach. “Yeah, you can rest here but don’t try anything.” Jooheon mumbled before going back inside, the older following.

Sei destroys Jimin’s supplies while he is sleeping.

Stumbling upon a sleeping Jimin was definitely a misfortune for the male. Sei kneeled down, making sure Jimin was fast asleep, before moving to check out what supplies he had. She stole the canteen of water, along with the bow and arrows, before taking the rest of his things and throwing it off a cliff. She smirked before placing a soft kiss on Jimin’s temple, “thank you, Jiminie.” She whispered, before running off.

Changkyun destroys Moonbin’s supplies while he sleeps.

Changkyun had been watching Moonbin for a while now. He had something he wanted, a machete. Once Moonbin was asleep, Changkyun quietly crept into his camp and pulled the machete out from the backpack. He contemplated killing Moonbin right there, but he thought better of it, instead setting fire to the rest of his things before running off into the darkness.

Suyeon tends to her wounds.

During her run from Minhyuk, he had managed to slash her arm. She eventually lost him though and was now sitting down to check out the damage. She hissed as she poured alcohol onto the cut, tears falling from her eyes as the cut began to sting. She was going to kill him. She promised herself that.

Handong, Rocky, Yoongi and Shownu sleep in shifts.

After meeting up with Rocky, Yoongi and Shownu, Handong decided it would be best to stay in a huge group and take turns sleeping in shifts. “I’ll go first, you guys look tired.” Shownu said. “Wake me up in two hours and I’ll take over.” Yoongi said. “Will do, get some rest.” Shownu nodded.

Dahyun receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Dahyun had been wandering around, looking for a place to rest. She stopped whenever she heard the tiny engine of a plane overhead and hid in the nearby bush as they dropped something in front of her. She approached, seeing it was medical supplies. “Thank you!” She called out to the night sky, before stashing the first aid kit into her backpack and continuing her walk.

Minhyuk fends Doyeon, Lucy and Sanha away from his fire.

Minhyuk rubbed his hands together as he sat in front of his fire. He jumped up suddenly when he heard the bushes rustling and drew his weapon whenever he saw Doyeon, Lucy and Sanha step out. “Go away.” Minhyuk said. “Minhyuk, it’s freezing, please let us stay with you.” Lucy pleaded. Minhyuk’s laugh sent a shiver down the other three’s backs. “Why? So one of you could turn on me in the middle of the night and kill me? I don’t think so. Now, leave.” He said. “Minhyuk..” Sanha tried but the three of them jumped back as Minhyuk shot an arrow that nearly missed Sanha’s head. “I SAID GET THE FUCK AWAY!” He yelled, “next time I won’t miss.” He pointed it at them again, the three of them turning and running off.

Jay receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.

The sound of the plane overhead woke Jay up from his sleep. He peered out of his shelter as he saw something fall in front of him. He waited a moment, just to make sure it wasn’t a trap, before moving forward. “Oh nice! Thank you! Whoever you are..” he stored the hatchet in his pack before going back inside.

Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung and JiU sleep in shifts.

“I don’t think we should let Chaeyoung sleep with us, she killed SuA.” JiU told Jeongyeon. “I can hear you, you know that.” Chaeyoung said as she stared at her friends. “She won’t kill us, right, Chae?” Jeongyeon asked. Chaeyoung smiled, “of course not. I’ll take the first shift. Get some rest.” She said before turning her back to her friends.

Hoseok quietly hums.

Hoseok was on edge the whole time. He heard someone screaming for help but they were so far away, he didn’t know who it was. Either way, he figured it could be a trap and his best bet was to avoid anyone screaming for help. He quietly hummed to himself as he fell asleep.

Sana and Namjoon fight Seokjin and Elly. Sana and Namjoon survive.

“I want that.” Namjoon pointed to Seokjin’s bag of fresh food he had received. “No, get your own.” Seokjin said. Namjoon pulled his weapon out and pointed it at Seokjin, “Sana and I are hungry.” He said. “So am I and so is Elly.” Seokjin said. He didn’t want to fight Namjoon, he was like a brother to him, however, when Namjoon swung his sword at him, Seokjin blocked it with his wooden spear, before knocking it out of Namjoon’s hands.

The two began wrestling around on the ground before Seokjin cried out in agony. “It didn’t have to come to this, hyung.” Namjoon said, twisting the knife in Seokjin’s stomach. “F-fuck you.” Seokjin spat out, spitting blood in Namjoon’s face.

“Seokjin! No!” Elly screamed out. She looked at Sana, before taking off running. Sana chaser her down, tackling her to the ground before grabbing a rock and began beating Elly in the head and face with it. “Stupid *****.” She spat before getting up and wiping the blood from her face as she turned to go back to where Namjoon was.

JinJin defeats Siyeon in a fight but spares her life.

JinJin had his sword aimed at Siyeon’s chest, ready to kill her. However, when she began crying, he lowered the blade. “I’m sorry.” He said. “T-thank you..” Siyeon said, before hugging JinJin. He wrapped his arms around her as the two of them stood there, taking in each other’s warmth as the wind caused a shiver to run down their backs.

Yoojung looks at the night sky.

Yoojung had made her camp on top of a cliff, far away from the others. She tuned everything out as she looked at the stars. “I’m going to win this, I swear.” She whispered to herself before falling asleep.

Yoohyeon quietly hums.

Yoohyeon figured her best plan of action would to be sleeping in a tree. She would be able to see anyone coming towards her and would be able to attack them before they attack her. She quietly hummed to herself as she fell asleep.

Tzuyu and Momo run into each other and decide to truce for the night.

After leaving Yoongi’s side, Tzuyu hadn’t expected to run into anyone else but when she found Momo, she was relieved. The two hugged before pulling away, “we need to find some place to rest.” Momo said. Tzuyu nodded, “there’s a cave up ahead, let’s go there.” She said, as the two girls quickly made their way to the cave.

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
NIGHT ONE pt.2

Mina fends Yongguk, Hyungwon and G-Dragon away from her fire.

Mina had cooked the fresh food she had gotten and was sitting down to eat when she heard footsteps. “Whose there? Show yourself!” She called out. She looked up as she saw Yongguk, Hyungwon and Jiyong approach. “Mina, you have food.” Hyungwon said. “Yeah, my food, get your own.” Mina said. “Mina, please, we’re hungry and tired.” Jiyong said. “I said no! Now go away before I shoot all of you!” She said, pulling out her bow and arrows. Yongguk sighed before turning around, pulling Hyungwon and Jiyong with him.

Zelo tries to sing himself to sleep.

Junhong quietly sang to himself as he leaned against a tree. He was on high alert, jumping at every noise, but he managed to succeed in falling asleep.

Rina can not handle the circumstances and commits *******.

Rina stood at the top of a cliff that overlooked sharp rocks. “I’m sorry, mother, I’m sorry father, I can’t kill them. I can’t.” She turned and closed her eyes as she stepped off backwards. “Good luck my friends.” Were her last words before she slammed into the rocks below, dying on impact.

M

myheartizomg

Ah someone convince me not to delete this whole thing. I feel like it’s a flop and I’m getting insecure about my writing...I’m really thinking of deleting it and we’ll just pretend it never happened lol
Stop saying that, don't you dare!!