Just my thoughts about some of the Stays!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

marsikk

Face of The Group
Credits
mhm, and everyone's all worried about their hsuband hyunjin -.-
like obvi, what he's going through definitely still not okay, poor thing, but you can't just ignore what the other members went through as well
I totally agree with you

skzlvr

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Hanse
I Am Who
dont get me wrong, i miss hyunjin as well but the tiktok stans are going crazy rn adding random amounts of stuff to get the date he'll be back. like chilllllll he'll be back

marsikk

Face of The Group
Credits
dont get me wrong, i miss hyunjin as well but the tiktok stans are going crazy rn adding random amounts of stuff to get the date he'll be back. like chilllllll he'll be back
don't worry I didn't get you wrong 'cause I feel the same. I also miss him, but stans in Tiktok become super annoying, like almost every video there have the caption "I miss Hyunjin 🥺" and I am just like "k we get it he will return" and not only this they thing that everyting is him like that dancer from the Kingdom or in Jisung's new song "Wish you back" and there was part that the stans says Hyunjin is singing there but it's not true it's Han. And just yeah the stans become annoynig and crazy

skzlvr

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Hanse
I Am Who
don't worry I didn't get you wrong 'cause I feel the same. I also miss him, but stans in Tiktok become super annoying, like almost every video there have the caption "I miss Hyunjin 🥺" and I am just like "k we get it he will return" and not only this they thing that everyting is him like that dancer from the Kingdom or in Jisung's new song "Wish you back" and there was part that the stans says Hyunjin is singing there but it's not true it's Han. And just yeah the stans become annoynig and crazy
ikr it's not like hyunjin will come back in the middle of kingdom, he'll probably come back after kingdom happens