Just my thoughts about some of the Stays!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

marsikk

Face of The Group
Credits
So I know no one care about it, but I just really want to share my opinion 'cause I don't have somebody to share expect my sister but she don't understand, also I want to say it's just mine opinion and don't take it too seriously, ok😁

Ok, so the thing I want to talk about is some of the Stays, not all of them but there are who just annoying me a little. I mean the Stays that connect everything for Hyunjin, for example in the Kingdom there was a dancer who have the same eyes just like Hyunjin and eveyone start to say it's him and I was like "bro if this guy was him they will not going to put him as a backdancer". Also there are videos in Tiktok that everyone says that "Everyone need to apologies to Hyunjin for call him a bully or something like this", yes I absolutly agree with this he need a apologies of course, but what about Han? Does everyone forgot that a lot of people attack him too by calling Jisung a racist?, Doesn't he need a apologies too? Exactly the same goes for Bang Chan, by insulted him in the comments of one of his Vlives doesn't he also deserve a apologies? I just want to say some of the Stays become toxic, another annoying and overdramatic. Don't get me wrong, I don't turn against Hyunjin or something like that I miss him a lot and I want him to come back, but I came to terms with this fact that he is in hiatus now he will come back and we need wait for him!

Again I want to say it's just my opinion, of course if you have your own opinion about this you can share it if you want🙂. By the way I feel much more relieved after sharing my thoughts to you

Last edited:

OatmealKookie

Kpop Fan
Korean 8 Years Thailand 3 America 4 years
Credits
Joohoney
Shownu
Seonghwa
Jongho
So I know no one care about it, but I just really want to share my opinion 'cause I don't have somebody to share expect my sister but she don't understand, also I want to say it's just mine opinion and don't take it too seriously, ok😁

Ok, so the thing I want to talk about is some of the Stays, not all of them but there are who just annoying me a little. I mean the Stays that connect everything for Hyunjin, for example in the Kingdom there was a dancer who have the same eyes just like Hyunjin and eveyone start to say it's him and I was like "bro if this guy was him they will not going to put him as a backdancer". Also there are videos in Tiktok that everyone says that "Everyone need to apologies to Hyunjin for call him a bully or something like this", yes I absolutly agree with this he need a apologies of course, but what about Han? Does everyone forgot that a lot of people attack him too by calling Jisung a racist?, Doesn't he need a apologies too? Exactly the same goes for Bang Chan, by insulted him in the comments of one of his Vlives doesn't he also deserve a apologies? I just want to say some of the Stays become toxic, another annoying and overdramatic. Don't get me wrong, I don't turn against Hyunjin or something like that I miss him a lot and I want him to come back, but I came to terms with this fact that he is in hiatus now he will come back and we need wait for him!

Again I want to say it's just my opinion, of course if you have your own opinion about this you can share it if you want🙂. By the way I feel much more relieved after sharing my thoughts to you
I 100% agree Like me and My friends Where walking Down to the mall Where I live and These Girls I guess overheard our conversation. And walked up to us saying you can't have them He's Mine He's My boyfriend. And I said Your Delusional. And all we where talking about is their Sound Gods Menu. And I Don't Understand Why People are so mad About Hyunjin Bulling scandal. If He did it then ok That Bad And he should say sorry But that Was like in Middle School. Childs Did Dumb Stuff. I bet half the people who said he should leave and everything Was people Bullying people. But I Don't Know what Happened If it's real Or not So i really can't say anything. But this is Just My opinion.

OatmealKookie

Kpop Fan
Credits
Joohoney
Shownu
Seonghwa
Jongho
I Have To say another Thing That Angers Me about People Is the Chen Incident. Ok He found Love he found the girl He wanted to be with. And had A child and You guys knew You never had a chance. Like Some people Where so rude over the fact. Like One of my friends (Well not my friends anymore) She was Like He's Horrible person he decided Love Over His fans Like I Hate him and Going on and on Like he was supposed to be mine and everything like that girl was Crazy. But i got so mad at her I walked away and never talked to her again. And she still Text's me Like girl Ain't Nobody want to talk to you.

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
I do think Jisung and Chan are owed apologizes but not for then being called racist. They did bad things and its natural for people to call them out on it and they apologized and owned up to it so they don't apologizes from some random people on the internet who think they're racist. But someone leaking Jisung's address and sending him d3ath threats, Chan getting hate for literally everything that he does: those things are horrible and they are owed apologizes. Hyunjin was proved innocent he's literally on hiatus for no reason JYPE owes him an apology and a fancy steak dinner 😌

OatmealKookie

Kpop Fan
Credits
Joohoney
Shownu
Seonghwa
Jongho
I do think Jisung and Chan are owed apologizes but not for then being called racist. They did bad things and its natural for people to call them out on it and they apologized and owned up to it so they don't apologizes from some random people on the internet who think they're racist. But someone leaking Jisung's address and sending him d3ath threats, Chan getting hate for literally everything that he does: those things are horrible and they are owed apologizes. Hyunjin was proved innocent he's literally on hiatus for no reason JYPE owes him an apology and a fancy steak dinner 😌
OMGS

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
I forgot to add that Hyunjin is more open with stays about his emotions and how sensitive he can be so that's why (I'd assume) stays are more outraged about it. He's innocent and back in 2018 someone tried to accuse him of bullying even tho he was found innocent, at a fansign event during that time he was seen crying :( I think stays are just more worried about how Hyunjin must be feeling right now

marsikk

Face of The Group
Credits
I 100% agree Like me and My friends Where walking Down to the mall Where I live and These Girls I guess overheard our conversation. And walked up to us saying you can't have them He's Mine He's My boyfriend. And I said Your Delusional. And all we where talking about is their Sound Gods Menu. And I Don't Understand Why People are so mad About Hyunjin Bulling scandal. If He did it then ok That Bad And he should say sorry But that Was like in Middle School. Childs Did Dumb Stuff. I bet half the people who said he should leave and everything Was people Bullying people. But I Don't Know what Happened If it's real Or not So i really can't say anything. But this is Just My opinion.
I agree with your opinion

marsikk

Face of The Group
Credits
That's absolutely right. Jyp also need to apology to him. Also this situlation abot Jisung's address was scary honestly

marsikk

Face of The Group
Credits
I forgot to add that Hyunjin is more open with stays about his emotions and how sensitive he can be so that's why (I'd assume) stays are more outraged about it. He's innocent and back in 2018 someone tried to accuse him of bullying even tho he was found innocent, at a fansign event during that time he was seen crying :( I think stays are just more worried about how Hyunjin must be feeling right now
Wait i didn't know the same thing was happen in 2018, poor Hyunjin I feel so bad for him😭

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
That's absolutely right. Jyp also need to apology to him. Also this situlation abot Jisung's address was scary honestly
ikr i hope he's okay
Wait i didn't know the same thing was happen in 2018, poor Hyunjin I feel so bad for him😭
yep people have been out for him since the beginning for no other reason than that he's considered the visual of skz and he's popular. the person who accused him was a girl but they made the mistake in not realizing that when they claimed hyunjin bullied them, hyunjin was attending an all boys school

marsikk

Face of The Group
Credits
ikr i hope he's okay

yep people have been out for him since the beginning for no other reason than that he's considered the visual of skz and he's popular. the person who accused him was a girl but they made the mistake in not realizing that when they claimed hyunjin bullied them, hyunjin was attending an all boys school
First I am pretty sure Han is ok
Second, Omg this is so stupid, I swear this is one of the dumbest things I ever hears. People are just jealous of him and this is not right

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
First I am pretty sure Han is ok
Second, Omg this is so stupid, I swear this is one of the dumbest things I ever hears. People are just jealous of him and this is not right
ikr how do you accuse someone of bullying but not even do basic research about them?

BiasWreck

Consistently Forgetting to Show Up
Author
Credits
Green Tea
Sheep Plush
Karina
Winter
Really, yeah-
You can have crushes on idols and stuff, but saying they're your boyfriend is too far. They did not consent to that-

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
dudes, like, seungmin literally said he's the least liked member of skz, but that it's okay
like seriously some stays are toxic, i love seungmin w/ my whole heart<33
people take things way too far, like hyunjin is not the only member:rolleyes::rolleyes:

marsikk

Face of The Group
Credits
dudes, like, seungmin literally said he's the least liked member of skz, but that it's okay
like seriously some stays are toxic, i love seungmin w/ my whole heart<33
people take things way too far, like hyunjin is not the only member:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Yeah right, I also really love our puppy Seungmin he sooo cuteee🥺🥺😭. And yeah people start to act like Hyunjin is the only member, everyone only care about him right now and this annoyins me a little

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Yeah right, I also really love our puppy Seungmin he sooo cuteee🥺🥺😭. And yeah people start to act like Hyunjin is the only member, everyone only care about him right now and this annoyins me a little
yeah, like, how about felix and minho who got voted off, like, they thought tat their dreams were ruined
literally though jyp was stupid, minho left and then he told felix: yeah srry your korean isnt good enough
wElL gEe YoU kIcKeD hIs TeAcHeR oUt I wOnDeR wHy

or like bang chan, who has to do so much for his members and is probably very stressed, all the responsibility is on him
andi could go on and on

marsikk

Face of The Group
Credits
yeah, like, how about felix and minho who got voted off, like, they thought tat their dreams were ruined
literally though jyp was stupid, minho left and then he told felix: yeah srry your korean isnt good enough
wElL gEe YoU kIcKeD hIs TeAcHeR oUt I wOnDeR wHy

or like bang chan, who has to do so much for his members and is probably very stressed, all the responsibility is on him
andi could go on and on
his act was very stupid and I am still mad at Jyp 'cause he almost kick Minho and Felix, but he didn't to it

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
his act was very stupid and I am still mad at Jyp 'cause he almost kick Minho and Felix, but he didn't to it
mhm, and everyone's all worried about their hsuband hyunjin -.-
like obvi, what he's going through definitely still not okay, poor thing, but you can't just ignore what the other members went through as well