J-Hope FF <3

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
โœง JEI (Xiaoting) โœง
(stop. My whole first draft got deleted lol.)
C/W: assault
Chapter 8
You walk to your workplace and look around. The office was empty. You were confused as to why no one was in the meeting room of the office. . Then, you walked over to Mr. Gye's office to ask him where the meeting was. After all, he was the one who told you there was a meeting.
"Oh, that meeting. It's right now," he says, a sly smile making its way onto his face. Of course it was a scheme, Mr. Gye was known to be a devious person.
"If it's not important, I'll leave now." You state promptly and turn around. He calls out after you. You turn around, intrigued by what he has to say. Dang it, curiosity.
"This is a meeting, Y/N. I'm simply asking you out on a date," he explains. You step back a little as he steps forward. There's a glint in his eye as if he's going to do something far from a safe plan. Your guts say no. Going with the gut, you refuse.

"Please?" he asks, grabbing your elbow with slight force. It forces you to turn towards him more.
"No, sorry. I'm already interested in someone," you say thinking of Hobi, "and I don't want to give you false hopes." With that being said, you've finished what needed to be done. You try to release yourself from his grip but it just tightened instead.
"You have to like me! I'm the only one in this whole department and building that's fit for someone like you!" Mr. Gye exclaims, throwing up his free arm in frustration. He pulls you towards him and grabs both your shoulders. Inching closer to your face. You stumble back and stomp on his foot. He grimaces in pain and slightly loosens his grip. At this point, you have bruises on your arms.
"Hey. Let go of Y/N right now." You turn around to see someone walking towards you and Mr. Gye. Mr. Gye snickers as he sees who it is.

...tbc (left you all at a cliffhanger~ author privileges)

Guess who.

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
โœง JEI (Xiaoting) โœง
(this should literally be called "Hobi FF" instead lol; also note that he is not a kpop idol in this ff)
Chapter 9
It was none other than Xie Lin and Emily Soo. Emily is Xie Lin's girlfriend and has been for the past 4 years. Right now, to you, they were the lifesavers, the heroes, the literal saviors. Mr. Gye let go of you, putting his hands up with a mocking smile. "Well, if it isn't Xie Lin," he says with a sneer. You press record on your phone, knowing that he's already forgotten about you. He went on and on with cursing at Xie Lin for being herself. She stood firm and cursed right back with her girlfriend sending death glares that could defeat a whole army or five. You had the last straw with this man as well. You stopped recording then sent it to the boss walked straight up behind him and grabbed a fistful of hair leveling your mouth next to his ear.
"๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™๐™—๐™ฎ๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™Ÿ๐™ค๐™—, ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ž๐™›๐™š, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ." You state with venom in your voice. He rolls his eyes passively and walks back to his office. So sure that nothing will happen. You smirk to yourself as you know exactly what'll happen. You can't figure out how his behavior has never been exposed. You turn to the two girls. "Thank you! I was freaking out then. Are you both okay?" you ask.
"Yes, we're alright," Emily says. "This isn't...anything new." Right then and there, you've decided you'd slaughter all the Mr. Gye-like species in the world. Xie Lin smiles and puts an arm around Emily's waist.
"We have to get back to the work tour, see you Y/N!" Xie Lin says as she kisses Emily's cheek. They walk off and you gather yourself together to go back home. You hear a yell from Mr. Gye's office.
"ARGH." You hear him open his office door and stomp out angry, muttering something about being fired. You are fully content with the result and head back home.
At home, you text Hobi an apology for running off without properly saying goodbye.
"It's okay! :)" he texts back. You try to think of something to talk about but somehow you end up drawing a blank line.
You lay down on your bed, relaxing and decide that tomorrow would be a self-care day. A day you'd take to yourself to get up and take good care of yourself. You'd also have to take a day off.

Last edited: