J-Hope FF <3

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
[I don't really see FF's often about J-Hope and Hobi has a sweet and happy personality too :3]

Chapter 1
"Y/N, please listen?" Rim Sang-Won pleaded. You looked at him dead in the eye and wiped away whatever tears were forming. There's no use wasting them on a piece of trash like Sang-Won. How does someone explain cheating?
"A no. Is. A. No. Rim Sang-Won," you said, adding a harsh edge to every syllable. Catching your boyfriend in the park during broad daylight on a Saturday literally full-on kissing someone else is not really explainable or smart. "Whatever your explanation is, I don't wanna hear it. Ok? How do you explain this? How do you explain cheating on me right in front of my face? Huh? Do you think I'm that much of a fool to not notice?" You angrily spoke the words it was almost as if you were rapping.
"Y/N, don't be so overdramat-" You shut his mouth for good by stomping on his foot and stomped your way out of the dimly lit hotel building where Sang-Won took his secret girlfriend to. He can go and rot for all I care. You thought as you furiously tried opening your house door. "AGH!" you yelled in frustration. You finally got the door open and sobbed for a couple minutes until you realized that you were still crying over ! T r a s h ! Sang-Won. You had every right to be mad but you knew that being sad was pointless and would probably boost that ego-centered turd's ego thinking that he's still something in your life. Hah as if.
You heard a knock on your door and you quickly fixed whatever trace of crying there was. You opened the door to find Jung Hoseok, or Hobi the nickname we gave him in Grade 10 years ago, on the other side. He was holding a gifty looking bag and held it out to you with a big huge adorable smile.
"You weren't looking so happy so I decided to give you something to cheer you up!" Hobi said, his light fluffy hair bouncing as he talked. You swore he was the sun himself as you opened the bag. It had your favorite chocolates and a cute note inside.
"Thank you, I'm in a much better mood now!" You replied. And you really were. You smiled and felt warmth inside you. Hobi knew how to cheer everyone up, you wondered how he was able to cheer himself up when he was down. You never really thought about it until now. "I'll treat you to dinner as a thank you gift, you can't say no," you said. You would take him to the nearest restaurant around, the food there was amazing and the best in the whole city!
"Okay then! See you later!" Hobi waved bye with his cute cheeky smiles and you closed the door, a rush of calmness and sunrays over you.

// I accidentally hit the post button before I was finished lol

Last edited:

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
[A dose of Hobi for you before you read the next chapter lovelies ^^ /p
799f29be62c02904f4f119147f2dde52.jpg
]

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
[Next Chapterrr~I hope it's at least a bit interesting :^) Also...if you'd like you can count how many times the word "Kang" is there TT)
Chapter 2
You woke up the next day. Your windows let in a lot of light so you had to shield your eyes from the bright walls and light. The cloud of negative emotions still hung over you but it was barely there. That's not gonna stop me. You thought to yourself. You got up and got ready for a new day at work. You worked for the richest family in the whole country. The Kang Family, making 4 billion dollars every year through their wide variety of sales and marketing, and you work as their manager. Your job is to check if items are shipped or sold, lead the KCo. Team, help the Company and family reach the goals they're aiming for, and report back to the head, Kang Soomin. The Kang Family consists of; Kang Soomin (father), Kang Hae-ra (mom), Kang Ji-Hee (older sister, 18 years old), Kang Min-kyu (younger brother, 14 years old). You put on comfortable suit pants and a solid white suit shirt. Grabbing your bag, sliding on your black flats, and hang the ID lanyard around your neck, you go and take a taxi to the KCo. Building. You pull up to the grand white pillared and scan your ID tag in the scanner. The doors immediately open for you and you walk in to report the daily sales and how the KCo. Team is doing.
"Y/N-nim! I have the files and reports done for our Team," Park Yoo-jin says. She comes up to you handing you the reports and abouts of the KCo. Team.
"Thank you, Yoo-jin-ssi!" You take the files and send it to the head (Kang Soomin). You go up the elevator to the Head's office and he looks up, wrinkles on his forehead appearing.
"You have the reports and files?" He asks. You nod and hand them to him. You go back to your office after finishing a task and see that there's a little clear plastic box with a cupcake in it. You read the note attached to it and your heart melted.
'Y/N, I heard about what happened yesterday because Sang-won contacted me to fix everything. Sadly, I cannot fix everything and this situation but I sent you a cupcake so your day gets better ^^ - Your Friend, Hobi'
You ate the cupcake as you worked happily. Xie Lin enters your office and notices your smile. "Someone's happy today, secret lover?"
You laughed, "Lin! No, it's just a friend of mine from high school." She nodded as you checked the sales amounts.
You continued working with a happy aura surrounding you.

villainlover

Kpop Groupie
Website
blackroseintroduction.carrd.co
Credits
Ciel Phantomhive
[Next Chapterrr~I hope it's at least a bit interesting :^) Also...if you'd like you can count how many times the word "Kang" is there TT)
Chapter 2
You woke up the next day. Your windows let in a lot of light so you had to shield your eyes from the bright walls and light. The cloud of negative emotions still hung over you but it was barely there. That's not gonna stop me. You thought to yourself. You got up and got ready for a new day at work. You worked for the richest family in the whole country. The Kang Family, making 4 billion dollars every year through their wide variety of sales and marketing, and you work as their manager. Your job is to check if items are shipped or sold, lead the KCo. Team, help the Company and family reach the goals they're aiming for, and report back to the head, Kang Soomin. The Kang Family consists of; Kang Soomin (father), Kang Hae-ra (mom), Kang Ji-Hee (older sister, 18 years old), Kang Min-kyu (younger brother, 14 years old). You put on comfortable suit pants and a solid white suit shirt. Grabbing your bag, sliding on your black flats, and hang the ID lanyard around your neck, you go and take a taxi to the KCo. Building. You pull up to the grand white pillared and scan your ID tag in the scanner. The doors immediately open for you and you walk in to report the daily sales and how the KCo. Team is doing.
"Y/N-nim! I have the files and reports done for our Team," Park Yoo-jin says. She comes up to you handing you the reports and abouts of the KCo. Team.
"Thank you, Yoo-jin-ssi!" You take the files and send it to the head (Kang Soomin). You go up the elevator to the Head's office and he looks up, wrinkles on his forehead appearing.
"You have the reports and files?" He asks. You nod and hand them to him. You go back to your office after finishing a task and see that there's a little clear plastic box with a cupcake in it. You read the note attached to it and your heart melted.

'Y/N, I heard about what happened yesterday because Sang-won contacted me to fix everything. Sadly, I cannot fix everything and this situation but I sent you a cupcake so your day gets better ^^ - Your Friend, Hobi'
You ate the cupcake as you worked happily. Xie Lin enters your office and notices your smile. "Someone's happy today, secret lover?"
You laughed, "Lin! No, it's just a friend of mine from high school." She nodded as you checked the sales amounts.
You continued working with a happy aura surrounding you.
i love it bestie!

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
[next chapter~ !! There's mention of neglect but im not sure if it's a tw so heads up]
Chapter 3
You finally finished the check-in and reporting to the Head so you went on your lunch break with Xie Lin to the nearest restaurant and sat down at a window table.
"Y/N, ughhhh today was so tiring. Pong Hyun-joong made fun of me for being the only Chinese member in the KCo. Team," she pouts out frustratedly. You protectively stiffen up.
"I'll smash that b----'s teeth off for you Lin. Don't worry, plus he's just jealous you're more gorgeous than his ugly ash," you tell Xie Lin. She smiles and you feel as if your job is accomplished. You both eat your ramen and drink your water/coffee/boba/etc while talking about work drama and the stuff going on with sales. Then someone sits next to you. You turn your head and see Hobi.
"Hey!" he smiles so radiantly even Xie Lin notices.
"Hi, what are you doing here?" you ask curiously.
"I saw you here with your work partner so I decided to stop by and at least say hello," Hobi says.
"Ahh I see, meet Xie Lin. Lin for short," you introduce Xie Lin to Hobi and she seems to at least get along with him after a while of introducing and greeting but she's still suspicious.
"Tonight, I'll take you out for dinner at the Wong Restaurant near my house, okay?" you whisper to him. You didn't want Lin to get the wrong idea of you both anyway.
"Okay then what time?" Hobi says out loud. Xie Lin quirks an eyebrow curiously and then you glance at her nervously. She smirks and then gives you "the look", which is the look that says you-better-tell-me-everything-after-this. You heavily sigh and reply to Hobi.
"At 7:30 pm since I can't be out too late." You say. You're an adult now but being careful is never a bad thing being an adult.
"Alright, so let's eat now," he says. He ordered kimchi fried rice for himself. Xie Lin is paying for the whole lunch + Hobi's meal but it's all in good hands. After eating well and breaktime almost over, you and Xie Lin bid goodbye to Hobi and went back to work. On the way back to work Xie Lin asks you to fill her in on what happened. You started telling her about your breakup with Rim Sang-Won and what he did.
"Is it that hard to treat people right?" Xie Lin grumbles. "Where is that-" she proceeded to call him names that cannot be written down.
"I don't know and I don't wish to know," you reply. You tell her about Hobi's gifts and how long you've known him.
"He's the only nice guy I've seen my whole life, I respect him. But...he seems like he adores you, his eyes legit sparkle when he sees you," Lin says.
"What? Are you sure that's not just the sunlight reflecting?" you reply back. You wouldn't believe that he liked you for one bit because of what happened with his past relationships and struggles. He's always managed to stay happy even if he was constantly manipulated, used, and thrown away. You felt bad for him, not pity because no one wants pity, but more like sympathy. It's not like you haven't felt what he's been going through too.
Your parents and family neglected you your whole life until you became part of the Kang Company and the manager of it with relations to the family. You wished your only cousin who cared could be here. He's supported you your whole life and took you under his wing when your parents threw you out for the night because you were 'causing a ruckus'.
"Y/N? Y/N!" Xie Lin snapped her fingers in front of your face. You both were already at the building.

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
(I'm sort of just imagining Seoul in a different way so not exact to what it actually is, just more of my imagination.)
Chapter 4
You and Xie Lin entered the building. You went to your office desk, parting ways with Lin and checked your email for updates. Instead, you saw an email from Sang-Won. He still wants to be with you? Never again, never will. You sigh as you anticipate whether or not you should check it. Should I? But...agh. You finally click it out of curiousity and....there's an unsightly photo of him kissing his not-so-secret-secret-girlfriend and practically swallowing her mouth. She's also smiling in the picture. You read the text.
'Jealous yet? I know you wish you were with me :)'
You wished so hard you could unsee that. But the audacity he has to say that when he cheated and the fact he isn't even that upset about it is just telling you Sang-Won's greedy butt never cared. You hated people like that. People who took advantage of you and then made fake connections with you, breaking you apart in the end. You rolled your eyes at his email and replied back with the middle finger emoji. You smiled to yourself, feeling accomplished after that. Everything at work went by fast because your co-workers were helping out and all of them were actually present instead of letting you and the regular other one do the work. You were sort of in charge of them, but were still equal to them so it never really mattered who did what or who told who this.
After getting home and changing, you decided to go on a walk to clear your mind. Stuff happens and it's not the type you'd like to deal with on the daily. You put on your jacket and went outside. It was almost night, the stars were sort of visible, only a few stars were out though. The moon making it's slight appearance in the sky. You loved it. It was beautiful. It felt free in the sky. It was like if you stared long enough into the sky, you were with them and off the ground. The buildings were tall glass apartments, your house was next to other KCo. workers because the Kang family was kind enough to give you all houses in Seoul too since most of you were from far away parts of South Korea. You were from Ilsan, SK but Kang Company was in Seoul and you were offered a job there too. Too bad the company itself is a bit farther than ideal, but this place is a city, well not really but it's got tall glass buildings and you all moved to the expensive side of town. You did have to pay at least 20% of the house bills though. Back to the topic, the buildings sort of blocked the sky and the lights were bright so it caused the stars to seem as if they were hiding.
You went outside and walked around inhaling the cold air, feeling fresh. When you walked around, meeting some rude and kind people on your walk, you circled back home. You saw Hobi looking like a sad puppy walking. He seemed like he was on a walk too and he came around another way. You both were facing each other.
"Hobi, are you..ok?" You rushed up to him. He wasn't crying but he looked so down, your own heart hurt. He didn't make any eye contact, he just hung his head down.
"I'm okay!" He smiled weakly. You noticed how pale he looked, it was as if he'd seen a ghost. His hands were shaking and cut. His hair was dotted with red.
"No, no you're not. Don't tell me otherwise." You held his shoulders and turned him to face you.
"Well- um..I-" He started off. "My boss got angry at me for being too cheery with customers and making them 'too comfortable' to the point they kept touching all the stuff. He called me to his office and threw a glass bottle at me and told me to pick up the pieces. They cut my hand too."
"Aish, that goshdamned boss." You muttered angrily as you took Hobi inside to bandage him up and help him. Hobi looked flustered that you were taking him inside your house, you were just going to bandage him, that's all.

Last edited:

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
(I just realized i mixed up some things- Pls forgive me TT)
Chapter 5
"Let's get you bandaged up, sit on the couch and wait for me okay?" You say, at the start of the stairs. Hobi nodded quickly and you went off to get the bandages. When you got back, he was still sitting there. He turned towards you and smiled. How could he smile through all this? You sighed and bandaged him up and cleaned the almost dried blood on his hair.
"Thank you, Y/N! Also didn't you say you'd take me out for dinner? It's already 7:40," Hobi says cheekily. You glanced at the clock. Oh shoot. How could you forget about this? You panicked.
"Ah- I- Thanks for reminding me, I'll go get take-out since you're injured," you say quickly and grab your stuff.
"Wait- Uh.. can I go with you?" he asks. You make a noise of surprise and nod. Something in you flutters just slightly. It's not what you think it is. Is it?
You and Hobi arrive at this good food joint and order a ton of food. Hobi ordering 90% of the food and you paying 100%.
"That's a lot of money- . . ." You look at the receipt. Almost 300,000 won?! That's a lot.. You go ahead and pay for the food knowing your bank account will be emptied out when you check it.
Both of you go back to your house and eat the food. Hobi starts talking.
"Y/N, how did you keep staying with Sang-Won?" he says. "Ah- sorry for bringing up this topic, it's probably uncomfortable for you."
"It's alright, I trusted Sang-Won but in return he's given me trust issues. I was suspicious about him for a while. But I didn't think he'd go that far with some other person," you reply. You don't feel the slightest bit sad for that Sang-Won b****.
"I've actually seen him with another girl and I thought they were siblings or a relative since they were being touchy but the friendly kind. I think..." Hobi says, making his thinking face. You found it oddly cute and endearing but kept those thoughts to yourself.
"Hey, why didn't you tell me?" you asked, a bit hurt. If you'd known earlier, you would've questioned Sang-Won about it earlier and broke it off with him earlier too.
"I didn't want to cause some misunderstanding based off of what I saw." Hobi looked upset again with a little pout. You couldn't be upset at him, no never.
"It's okay though, because he would've been exposed soon anyway." You pat Hobi's back and give him a smile while taking a bite of your food. You saw his cheeks get slightly pink. You wondered if it was an illusion or not.
After eating, you two parted ways. You felt so happy and giddy, you wondered if something was in the food or if it was..someone.
"Y/N, stop kidding yourself." You said out loud to yourself and went to bed thinking about him.

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
(Sorry it took long to update, I'm at a kind of writer's block, im sorry if this chapter isn't long enough, im kind of lacking motivation and sleep TT )
Chapter 6
You woke up the next morning feeling a bit tired. You did your morning routine and got your outfit on. Black pants with a gray-white striped suit shirt. You got your items and left your house, catching a glimpse of Hobi off to his workplace. I hope his boss doesn't get angry over something so small again..and I hope Hobi is safe this time. You sigh heavily as you get into a taxi to get to work.
When you arrive at work, you see Xie Lin at your office waiting. She smiles, "What took you so long? You were almost marked as late and that's a permanent record you know."
"Yes, yes I know. Aah, I'm so tired gosh," you lay your head on the desk. You wished Hobi was here to help you smile, he's comforting to think of. Lin pats your head softly and leaves, knowing you need some alone time to think and zone out. So many thoughts run through your mind. What happened last night? Was it a dream or..? No way.. You facepalmed yourself, nearly laughing at the idea you could like someone so quickly, soon after a breakup too.
"Aish, Y/N, you've doomed yourself with feelings." You say to yourself. You gather yourself together and then begin to work and report to the Head of KCo. During the day, you get a small gift bag with candies in them. Your favorite candies. Hobi sent a happy have-a-good-day letter and you kept rereadign it, wondering if you should give him a gift back too. That's..a genius idea, you think. After work, you go store to store and attempt to find something for him. You rack your head for possible items. Then..you've found the perfect ones right under your nose as you think.

Last edited:

리자~

Kpop Fan
Credits
ahhh This is so goooooddddddddddddddddddddd :< I wonder what happens after thatttt- Masterrrr you're doing so wellll I like it so much
Im looking forward seeing your works <3

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
ahhh This is so goooooddddddddddddddddddddd :< I wonder what happens after thatttt- Masterrrr you're doing so wellll I like it so much
Im looking forward seeing your works <3
Thank youuu~ <3 I'm looking forward to see yours too masterr~
I don't get to see Jhope fanfics a lot so this is amazing
That is true ^^ Thank you~

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
(ofc this is late... sorry TT I picked it back up and am now continuing it ^^)
Chapter 7
You spot a little keychain with a little chipmunk plush attached to it. It reminded you of him, adorable and lively. You smiled and chuckled to yourself at the thought. You walk around and see a huge teddy bear. It's almost like Valentine's Day..ha. You pick it up because you remember Hobi talking about them before, you weren't sure when though.
After checking out the presents, you put the keychain in a little box with a bow on top. For the teddy bear, you've decided to carry it. You make your way to Hobi's house and ring his doorbell. You hear the door latches being unlocked and then you hear a gasp.
"Is..this for me?" he asks. You nod as you hand over the teddy bear and take out the box for him. He smiles and drops the gifts to give you a hug. You get startled for a second and then smile warmly as you hug him back. "You don't know how much I needed yo- this today," he said. You could hear him smiling though his voice.
Then your eyes widened. "Did your boss hurt you again?" you ask, pulling back and holding his shoulders firmly.
"No, not really. It was just nothing big, yeah," he said smiling. His eyes were not matching the smile. You sigh.
"You know what. I forgot something, I'll be right back," you say, giving him a slight smile. He stands there confused and curious. You run to the nearest cake shop and buy a small strawberry cake. You were going to be the one to make his day even brighter. You come back to his door and knock on it. He opens it and has the most adorable grin on his face.
"A cake for his Royal Highness," you say as you curtsy with the cake held up. He takes the cake and he invites you in. Then your phone alarm rings. You check what it's for and then you remember that it's for a meeting at work that requires you to be there. "I'm sorry- I have an important meeting that I have to go to," you say apologetically.
"It's okay, thank you for the gifts! Love you! A-as a friend of course," he said, his cheeks turning pink. He waves with a big smile as you rush off to go to the meeting.