GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Is Yuna a Pick Me Girl? ๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒท

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Kinda

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Jenniexoxo_101

Kpop Fan
Credits
Is Yuna really a Pick Me Girl? ๐ŸŒท
Pls reply, your opinions โฌ‡๏ธ
Personally I donโ€™t think she is sheโ€™s my bias in Itzy and people are just jealous of her I think sheโ€™s amazing! (NO HATE)IMG_4432.jpeg

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author

nina

ุฃุญุจูƒ
Editor
Author
Credits
yuna is pretty n cool but imo sheโ€™s not

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover ๐Ÿ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
โ˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] โ˜†
People who call idols like Yuna and Wonyoung pick me girls are jealous, end of. They hate seeing pretty successful girls so they find whatever they can to insult them.

You always see it. If an idol is talented, theyโ€™re ugly, if an idol is beautiful, theyโ€™re either not talented, a pick me girl or both.

ashxxq

avi โ˜…
Editor
Author
Credits
AE-BEAM
Gaeul
Asexual
I personally think she is. But i also think she is forced to act like that. Just like Wonyoung. I love them a lot but people have to undertstand not all idols act the way they act because they want to. I may be wrong but that's my opinion.

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I don't usually involve myself in these ridiculous matters but my friend is hurt so:

Why don't we look at the definition of what a pick me girl is. According to urban dictionary:
A pick-me girl is a girl who seeks male validation by indirectly or directly insinuating that she is โ€œnot like the other girls.โ€

When has Yuna ever done anything to seek male validation. Yeah sometimes she's wacky and silly and likes to show off. If you were Yuna would you not like to act like this if you were so beautiful, talented, and charismatic???

Also, by labeling anyone as pick me without knowing what it means is incredibly misogynistic. You are putting a woman down in order to raise up a man. By claiming someone who isn't a pick me girl is a pick me girl you are making women seem lesser compared to men.

A pick me girl will do things in the vein of "I'm not the other girls so pick me pick me pick me".

Educate yourself before you make insulting claims and forming opinions. Even the creation of this thread is insulting to Yuna, as you are implying she could be a machine of misogyny.