Introduction of myself

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Maskenraich

Kpop Rookie
Website
www.tiktok.com
Credits
Hello, I'm Maskenraich!

You can call me Blair, because it's a unisex name and because I'm gender fluid. But the name isn't my real name.

Since May 2020 I'm a kpop fan, my first band was two boygroups called ,,BTS" and ,,BIGBANG", my little sister showed me a few songs. For example ,,DNA" from BTS and ,,Bang Bang Bang" from ,,BIGBANG".
Yeah, one month later, I started to listen to another bands and yeah I must say, that I love kpop, now. But! My really first kpop song was in 2012, ,,Gangnam Style" from ,,PSY" and I liked it.

My favorite bands of Korean music are:

- BTS
- BIGBANG
- TXT
- SEVENTEEN
- GreatGuys
- ENHYPEN
- BLACKPINK
- Mamamoo
- Twice
- 2ne1

My Solo-Artists:

- PSY
- Jessi
- CL
- Jay Park

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐š„๐™ถ๐™ท ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
Hello and welcome! Enjoy your stay!

saaylhy

๐Ÿงฃ
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
Hello, I'm Maskenraich!

You can call me Blair, because it's a unisex name and because I'm gender fluid. But the name isn't my real name.

Since May 2020 I'm a kpop fan, my first band was two boygroups called ,,BTS" and ,,BIGBANG", my little sister showed me a few songs. For example ,,DNA" from BTS and ,,Bang Bang Bang" from ,,BIGBANG".
Yeah, one month later, I started to listen to another bands and yeah I must say, that I love kpop, now. But! My really first kpop song was in 2012, ,,Gangnam Style" from ,,PSY" and I liked it.

- BTS
- BIGBANG
- TXT
- SEVENTEEN
- GreatGuys
- ENHYPEN
- BLACKPINK
- Mamamoo
- Twice
- 2ne1

My Solo-Artists:

- PSY
- Jessi
- CL
- Jay Park
Welcome! Don't hesitate to ask members and the staff.

Hwa_ChaeMing

หœโ€*ยฐโ€ข.หœโ€*ยฐโ€ข ๐“ง๐“˜๐“ž๐“ ๐“ข๐“ค๐“Ÿ๐“ก๐“”๐“œ๐“๐“’๐“จ โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ.โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ
Author
Hello~ and welcome! you can call me Chae, she/her.

I see we both like BIGBANG and CL.

ONF

โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿซ–
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
โœง The Final Problem โœง
Peke J (Excalibur)
Hello, I'm Maskenraich!

- BTS
- BIGBANG
- TXT
- SEVENTEEN
- GreatGuys
- ENHYPEN
- BLACKPINK
- Mamamoo
- Twice
- 2ne1

My Solo-Artists:

- PSY
- Jessi
- CL
- Jay Park
Hi Blair, welcome to the forums! Hope you'll enjoy your time here, let me know if you ever need anything!
P.S., there's another person here (@ChenXiao) who also stans GreatGuys so I think you two will get along well ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Hwa_ChaeMing

หœโ€*ยฐโ€ข.หœโ€*ยฐโ€ข ๐“ง๐“˜๐“ž๐“ ๐“ข๐“ค๐“Ÿ๐“ก๐“”๐“œ๐“๐“’๐“จ โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ.โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ
Author

Hwa_ChaeMing

Author
From BigBang, my favorite are ,,Fantastic Baby", ,,Bang Bang Bang" and ,,La-La-La". But I like all songs of them.

And from CL, my favorite is ,,Hello B*tches".
Yeah they are all good! My favourite is Let's not fall in Love though.

I'm currently obsessed with HWA and 5STAR.

pocket_jinho

Face of The Group
Credits
St.Van
Jun
Jinho
Yeosang
Hello and welcomeโ˜บ
237d8176a1f07bd167d56d4ff7f2e854.jpg