If you wanted to get a friend into kpop, what group would you introduce them to?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
I'd have to consider what's their music taste like, but maybe to show a neutral thing it'd be NCT, or maybe a few songs that are already in English and then proceed to Korean, so the culture shock isn't so strong.

XionMinho

Face of The Group
Website
mmt.fans
Credits
Bang Chan
Jaemin
Doyoung
Seungmin
I'd have to consider what's their music taste like, but maybe to show a neutral thing it'd be NCT, or maybe a few songs that are already in English and then proceed to Korean, so the culture shock isn't so strong.
Oh that’s a good idea, probably songs that sound kind of like western music would be a good start

M

myheartizomg

I'd show them something I knew they'd like depending completely on their preferences.
I showed NCT - Boss to a non-kpop friend and she liked it so much that it's been her ringtone for over a year now already 👀

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
Seems like a good idea lol
I showed nct, then wanna one and then ikon to my best friend and she was so confused but absolutely fell in love with ONG from Wanna One.
I got my irl best friend to like some songs from B.A.P and she likes Blackpink’s Kill This Love but that’s about it lol

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
Exactly. Sometimes I also consider K.A.R.D, groups with fewer members so that they don't get shocked all of a sudden (I say this and then I show NCT, makes no sense)
I can’t show my internet best friend any more groups right now lol she’s picky but I managed to get her into Astro recently so I’m glad lol

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
I can’t show my internet best friend any more groups right now lol she’s picky but I managed to get her into Astro recently so I’m glad lol
KJSDJSK to another friend I showed BTS and she only recognizes Taehyung because she liked his hair color in the boy with luv mv. Then I showed her Monsta X and that seemed to do the trick.

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
lol yesssss
Monsta X seems to do the trick lmao after my internet best friend got disinterested in BTS I showed her MX and she was hooked lol and then I showed her B.A.P and now she stans MX, Astro & Beast/Highlight(she found them on her own), she doesn’t really listen to B.A.P anymore except once in a while lol

XionMinho

Face of The Group
Website
mmt.fans
Credits
Bang Chan
Jaemin
Doyoung
Seungmin
Monsta X seems to do the trick lmao after my internet best friend got disinterested in BTS I showed her MX and she was hooked lol and then I showed her B.A.P and now she stans MX, Astro & Beast/Highlight(she found them on her own), she doesn’t really listen to B.A.P anymore except once in a while lol
Anyone who likes Monsta X has taste