Idols you think might be LGBT?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Yoojung of Weki Meki - in an interview she basically said she cares more about the person than the gender

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
Idols that have actually said something to indicate they are not straight

-Felix (SKZ) asked "boy or girl" when asked for his ideal type

-Yoohyeon (Dreamcatcher) said her type is hardworking people, and corrected the MC when they said "Yoohyeon likes hardworking men"
said "it's okay" when a fan said they wanted to date her, but they were a girl

-Holland (soloist) confirmed himself as gay

-Yoojung (Weki Meki) said that personality is important to her, not gender

-Chuu (Loona) same as Yoojung ^^

-Chaeyoung (Twice) painted her nails black, then said she did it bc she heard that men don't like when women paint their nails black

-Jeon Somi (soloist) when a fan said she would date Somi if she [Somi] was a boy, and Somi asked why it would be necessary for her to be a boy (i.e., the two girls could date)

-Yuna (Itzy) said "yes" when a fan asked "can i be your girlfriend? i'm a girl tho"

-Ryujin (Itzy) said she gave the JYP scout her number bc she thought the (female) scout was cute

-Bibi (soloist) confirmed she is bisexual

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Idols that have actually said something to indicate they are not straight

-Felix (SKZ) asked "boy or girl" when asked for his ideal type

-Yoohyeon (Dreamcatcher) said her type is hardworking people, and corrected the MC when they said "Yoohyeon likes hardworking men"
said "it's okay" when a fan said they wanted to date her, but they were a girl

-Holland (soloist) confirmed himself as gay

-Yoojung (Weki Meki) said that personality is important to her, not gender

-Chuu (Loona) same as Yoojung ^^

-Chaeyoung (Twice) painted her nails black, then said she did it bc she heard that men don't like when women paint their nails black

-Jeon Somi (soloist) when a fan said she would date Somi if she [Somi] was a boy, and Somi asked why it would be necessary for her to be a boy (i.e., the two girls could date)

-Yuna (Itzy) said "yes" when a fan asked "can i be your girlfriend? i'm a girl tho"

-Ryujin (Itzy) said she gave the JYP scout her number bc she thought the (female) scout was cute

-Bibi (soloist) confirmed she is bisexual
bibi is bi?!?! omg<33 ahhhhh i love it

Shaewol

Kpop Groupie
Website
typaluv.uwu.ai
Credits
Ken
Hendery
Dean
pretty much all of imfact but it's honestly just a thought, they are definitely incredibly comfortable with each other if not

Ungjae has spoken up about gender stereotypes many times, Sang has 'accidentally' said Ungjaes ideal type was a sexy guy in a interview and Taeho said Ungjae watched a drama specifically for Lee Jong-suk. He literally is obsessed with Taeho, just search them up and he is attached to him everywhere. (I am almost 100% he is bi but of course until he outwardly confirms it it is not forced)
original.jpg

Sang has acted in a bl with Insoo and damn did their selfies and videos outside of the drama make me sob, he fake makes out with members mostly Taeho at any chance
I WANT WHAT THEY HAVE MAN
episodes
bro-sleepover-2.jpg

Jian has been caught off guard by Ungjae saying he said he liked guys the other day, has openly talked about attraction to some guys and is hip to hip with Sang a lot
C9WFRN0UwAEQ4bm.jpg
image0.jpg

Jeup is quiet until he is not but that dude goes out of his way to fluster the members, if anything him and Taeho are the straightest but just reciprocate what the other members throw their way.

also this
tumblr_o5miii5oij1v4n3iho2_400.gif
tumblr_o5miii5oij1v4n3iho3_400.gif

tumblr_o5miii5oij1v4n3iho1_400.gif
tumblr_o5miii5oij1v4n3iho4_400.gif

like I understand the premise of the game is to make it as small as possible but.....the commitment......

Pokicha

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Yoohyeon (dreamcatcher). When asked about her ideal type, she said somebody kind and loving. The MC of the show then said 'a man that's kind and loving?" and she STRAIGHT (or should I say gay) up *corrected* the MC and said "Somebody." I don't know about you, but that screams bi or pan to me.
[/QUOTE]
Yea definetly, in dreamcatcher mind EP05 she said that"Do you wanna be my wifey?"

ec.li.ps.e.138

Kpop Expert
Credits
Yoohyeon - Reasons said above
Siyeon - Talked about her high school crush... she went to an all girl's high school. Also just.. the vibe? Like I just get that energy and I can't explain it.
Hongjoong - Again it's more of an energy thing than anything... I just get those Vibes

Horanghae !

ᵐⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ ^
Credits
Korean Flag
Nachimbong
Sunoo
i think maybe Jimin, Suga, Chaeyoung,Yeonjun, Soobin, Lia, Felix, (he said he has a type for men and women) Lee Know, Yuta, and Haechan

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
updating my list to include moonbyul.
i always had my suspicions, but you don't make a song like shutdown for fun, esp in sk. plus, the lyrics weren't vulgar; they were v poetic, like she, oh i dunno - knew what she was talking abt

ec.li.ps.e.138

Kpop Expert
Credits
i always had my suspicions, but you don't make a song like shutdown for fun, esp in sk. plus, the lyrics weren't vulgar; they were v poetic, like she, oh i dunno - knew what she was talking abt
SHE TAGGED THE SONG WITH #EROTIC, LIKE AKDKASD

Also "I think of myself as very androgynous, I want to break the gender binaries through music"

even if she herself isn't queer she's gotta know someone who is bc that hits wayyy too close to home

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
SHE TAGGED THE SONG WITH #EROTIC, LIKE AKDKASD

Also "I think of myself as very androgynous, I want to break the gender binaries through music"

even if she herself isn't queer she's gotta know someone who is bc that hits wayyy too close to home
i knew she tagged it as erotic, but i didn't know the second part! that's really cool of her. i think it's cool when anybody does it, but esp in kpop bc there are still so many stigmas against queerness in sk (well, everywhere really) and it's def personal, whether for her or someone else. it'd have to be, bc that's pretty brave

ec.li.ps.e.138

Kpop Expert
Credits
I posted a link to the article like, a week ago on my wall, and I haven't stopped thinking about it since.
i knew she tagged it as erotic, but i didn't know the second part! that's really cool of her. i think it's cool when anybody does it, but esp in kpop bc there are still so many stigmas against queerness in sk (well, everywhere really)

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
omg, i just realized everybody always forgets taeyeon TT
anyway, in one of her mvs, in the background, the magnets on the fridge spell "love is love" and on national bisexuality awareness day (and, i believe, national coming out day) (also, more than once, i'm pretty sure), she posted a simply drawing she had made - of scribbles in the color of the bi pride flag. maybe she's just an ally, but idk.

ec.li.ps.e.138

Kpop Expert
Credits
There are so many names from different groups appearing in my mind but I know most of my interpretations are intended by their PR or something. I mean, boys and girls can be so playful and clingy and that’s part of the fun of being in a close group. But how they are presented by camera and the type of context that we are given can be deliberate from the management. I’m not sure if I’m interpreting them correctly or if I’m being made to think that way. That’s why I can’t drop any names.
honestly this is probably the best take on this thread

escapism

𝐢 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ☆
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
✧ Buddie ✧
Honestly probably not too many considering how conservative Korea is when it comes to that unfortunately..