I'd love to get to know Fans from everywhere 😊

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
I like Block B, EXO, BTS and Wannaone
But I'm listening to spotify playlists to find more groups ☺
But I really stan just Monsta X
And you?
I stan BTS, Tomorrow X Together, Stray Kids, and ATEEZ (Ahahaha... a few rookie groups but anyways)
I'd really just go with the flow and listen to whatever I like from a crackhead video while the bgm with names are being played XDD

SunnyV

Kpop Rookie
Website
www.wattpad.com
Credits
I stan BTS, Tomorrow X Together, Stray Kids, and ATEEZ (Ahahaha... a few rookie groups but anyways)
I'd really just go with the flow and listen to whatever I like from a crackhead video while the bgm with names are being played XDD
I always surprise myself with the things I find randomly πŸ˜… but I am more into those songs and groups with a rougher beat and more hiphop in it. I'm not really into this cute stuff πŸ˜…

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
I always surprise myself with the things I find randomly πŸ˜… but I am more into those songs and groups with a rougher beat and more hiphop in it. I'm not really into this cute stuff πŸ˜…
I like almost any kind of hype music so cute or not doesn't really matter to me but I'd like to see cute concepts XDD Especially when a group has gone through a lot of dark concepts because that'd be an interesting comeback. But yes rougher beats do bring me to the tingly feeling more

SunnyV

Kpop Rookie
Website
www.wattpad.com
Credits
I like almost any kind of hype music so cute or not doesn't really matter to me but I'd like to see cute concepts XDD Especially when a group has gone through a lot of dark concepts because that'd be an interesting comeback. But yes rougher beats do bring me to the tingly feeling more
I also just listen to boygroups because i don't like almost all of the concepts of the girls groups πŸ˜…

Kihyun

Maknae
Credits
Han
Soodam
Jeongyeon
The8
Hello 😊
Shine Forever is one of my top ten songs

I have to admit that I never heard anything of Day6 :wae:
Are there songs that you think I have to listen to?
So I know where to start πŸ˜‰
Well, all of Day6's songs are bops first of all. Day6 is a band under JYP entertainment you should start with Shoot Me, Congratulations, or their newest song, Time of Our Life. Trust me you won't regret it!

SunnyV

Kpop Rookie
Website
www.wattpad.com
Credits
Well, all of Day6's songs are bops first of all. Day6 is a band under JYP entertainment you should start with Shoot Me, Congratulations, or their newest song, Time of Our Life. Trust me you won't regret it!
Thank you 😊 i will definitely listen to them

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
I also just listen to boygroups because i don't like almost all of the concepts of the girls groups πŸ˜…
YES!! I don't know why but girl concepts are too... soft(?) for me. Their voices are too sweet but if I have my mood then their sweet voice would actually go well

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Me too. And that concepts of little school girls etc is too much for me ^^
About that I don't really care as long as it suits the whole concept and the team, but other than that hype music would definitely take more of my attention than soft music...

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Maybe because I dont like those concepts in general I don't pay attention to them ^^
Ah, ok, then ATEEZ should be a group for you because it has had "dark" (Not really(?) concepts... well except for their newest comeback which has a fresh aura but even their fresh concept caught my attention <3 Stray Kids contains more of a dark concept throughout. I can't remember if they've ever had a cute or fresh comeback.

Aeriiiya

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hello
I'm India and its been 2 years when I started listening to kpop. My favourite grps are EXO, GOLDENCHILD,ONEUS,GOT7... etc πŸ˜‚..this list is too long to type..but my ultimate grp is EXO.
Nice to meet you 😊
Hello :annyeong2:
I'm from Germany and I started listening to K-Pop 2 years ago. But as you all know, there are so many groups etc. to discover videos to watch that it seems to have no ending πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚
I recently started to write my first fanfiction (in German πŸ˜…) because after I started reading them I wanted to try it on my own.

My favorite group is Monsta X. There are some other groups I like too. For example BTS, Block B and EXO. But as you perhaps know the problem when you start to search for some new things...you find so much and groups that you possibly never heard of before πŸ˜…

Oh I guess I wrote too much xD
So, I would love to meet more K-Pop-Fans to talk too and maybe become friends 😊

:annyeong3:

SunnyV

Kpop Rookie
Website
www.wattpad.com
Credits
Ah, ok, then ATEEZ should be a group for you because it has had "dark" (Not really(?) concepts... well except for their newest comeback which has a fresh aura but even their fresh concept caught my attention <3 Stray Kids contains more of a dark concept throughout. I can't remember if they've ever had a cute or fresh comeback.
Ateez is definitely one of the groups I want to try next 😊

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Wow, another Fan recommended me exactly the same songs πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
I already know pirate king and i love that song πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜
XDD Well all three had a meaning to me:
Pirate King got me curious,
Say My Name got me to stan,
and Hala Hala was the only one whose chorus got so hard I danced XDD
But yes all three of them are absolutely amazing and I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying Pirate King <3

SunnyV

Kpop Rookie
Website
www.wattpad.com
Credits
XDD Well all three had a meaning to me:
Pirate King got me curious,
Say My Name got me to stan,
and Hala Hala was the only one whose chorus got so hard I danced XDD
But yes all three of them are absolutely amazing and I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying Pirate King <3
When I'm back home I will definitely listen to them 😊