I'd love to get to know Fans from everywhere ๐Ÿ˜Š

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

SunnyV

Kpop Rookie
Website
www.wattpad.com
Credits
Hello :annyeong2:
I'm from Germany and I started listening to K-Pop 2 years ago. But as you all know, there are so many groups etc. to discover videos to watch that it seems to have no ending ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚
I recently started to write my first fanfiction (in German ๐Ÿ˜…) because after I started reading them I wanted to try it on my own.

My favorite group is Monsta X. There are some other groups I like too. For example BTS, Block B and EXO. But as you perhaps know the problem when you start to search for some new things...you find so much and groups that you possibly never heard of before ๐Ÿ˜…

Oh I guess I wrote too much xD
So, I would love to meet more K-Pop-Fans to talk too and maybe become friends ๐Ÿ˜Š

:annyeong3:

Attachments

• 2 minhyuk hyungwon.png
    2 minhyuk hyungwon.png
    244.1 KB · Views: 0
B

blink

Welcome to the forums~ It's nice to meet you ^ - ^ What's your favorite Monsta X song?

SunnyV

Kpop Rookie
Website
www.wattpad.com
Credits
Jealousy and Lost in a dream were bops. All in was really good too :<
they are also great ๐Ÿฅฐ I think it's really hard to name your favorite songs from your favorite group oO for me it would be easier to answer it when it is about other groups ๐Ÿ˜…

B

blink

they are also great ๐Ÿฅฐ I think it's really hard to name your favorite songs from your favorite group oO for me it would be easier to answer it when it is about other groups ๐Ÿ˜…
It really is ๐Ÿคฃ Is kihyun ur bias in Monsta X?

SunnyV

Kpop Rookie
Website
www.wattpad.com
Credits
It really is ๐Ÿคฃ Is kihyun ur bias in Monsta X?
my bias is actually Wonho ๐Ÿฅฐ
but Kihyun is my Bias Wrecker plus I really love this pic of him so much that I just had to pick it ๐Ÿ˜…

Let me guess that your Bias is Jungkook from BTS ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

Kihyun

Maknae
Credits
Han
Soodam
Jeongyeon
The8
Hello :annyeong2:
I'm from Germany and I started listening to K-Pop 2 years ago. But as you all know, there are so many groups etc. to discover videos to watch that it seems to have no ending ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚
I recently started to write my first fanfiction (in German ๐Ÿ˜…) because after I started reading them I wanted to try it on my own.

My favorite group is Monsta X. There are some other groups I like too. For example BTS, Block B and EXO. But as you perhaps know the problem when you start to search for some new things...you find so much and groups that you possibly never heard of before ๐Ÿ˜…

Oh I guess I wrote too much xD
So, I would love to meet more K-Pop-Fans to talk too and maybe become friends ๐Ÿ˜Š

:annyeong3:
Welcome!!!! I'm a Monbebe also! My bias is Kihyun (as you can see) and my favorite group of all time is Day6! My favorite Monsta X songs are probably Shine Forever and Spotlight.

SunnyV

Kpop Rookie
Website
www.wattpad.com
Credits
Welcome!!!! I'm a Monbebe also! My bias is Kihyun (as you can see) and my favorite group of all time is Day6! My favorite Monsta X songs are probably Shine Forever and Spotlight.
Hello ๐Ÿ˜Š
Shine Forever is one of my top ten songs

I have to admit that I never heard anything of Day6 :wae:
Are there songs that you think I have to listen to?
So I know where to start ๐Ÿ˜‰

LizzieCornZ__

๐“œ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฎ~๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท
Author
Credits
Jisun
Youngmin
A Person who is in the Neverland, To Moon, ABNEW, Sunday, Cheshire, 4NIA fandom is here! (I stan a lot more groups BTW, and I mean A LOT) Feel free to ask questions on any group :3!

SunnyV

Kpop Rookie
Website
www.wattpad.com
Credits
i started with k-pop 2,5 years ago but there is sooooo much that i have the feeling that i would be able to find something new each day ๐Ÿ˜…

LizzieCornZ__

Author
Credits
Jisun
Youngmin

LizzieCornZ__

Author
Credits
Jisun
Youngmin
That's why I don't want to grow up every single day :( I do want to work but I want to study Kpop groups more when I'm older

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Hello!!! I'm from the U.S. and I'd love to be your friend! I'm still learning about Monsta X because I'm not too familiar with them, but perhaps you've heard of ATEEZ before?