I want to stan NU'ES! Can you help me?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

marsikk

Face of The Group
Credits
Hello! I really want to stan them but I don't know their songs and the members.
If there are any of you stan them, will you be able to tell me their best song and teach me who are their member and positions.
Thank you in advance!🙂

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
I don’t know the rest of the members, cause so far I only know Ren and Minhyun.
One of their best songs that I’ve been listening to so far is Dejavu, and they have a sub-unit called NU’EST W. From that unit, they also have another good song called Let Me Out.
So yeah, as someone that doesn’t stan nu’est myself, this is only of how much I can give you, soz.. 😬😅

marsikk

Face of The Group
Credits
I don’t know the rest of the members, cause so far I only know Ren and Minhyun.
One of their best songs that I’ve been listening to so far is Dejavu, and they have a sub-unit called NU’EST W. From that unit, they also have another good song called Let Me Out.
So yeah, as someone that doesn’t stan nu’est myself, this is only of how much I can give you, soz.. 😬😅
Ok!Thank you though. 🙂

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
Hello! I really want to stan them but I don't know their songs and the members.
If there are any of you stan them, will you be able to tell me their best song and teach me who are their member and positions.
Thank you in advance!🙂
hi! i can help!

NU'EST is Pledis Entertainment's first boy group, debuted in 2012 with 5 members. They have a subunit, NU'EST W, which was active while Minhyun was in Wanna One. There was also NU'EST M, which promoted in China with Jason (Fu Longfei) but no one talks about that lol. The kprofiles page on them has more info about the members, like their positions and such.

When I first started getting into NU'EST I found this fanmade documentary very helpful:
This version was published late last year, so it doesn't include the release of WAKE,N, Happily Ever After, or the other things that have happened this year.
I actually first saw the older version, which was made before Produce 101 season 2 aired. At any rate, this'll get you caught up on the history of NU'EST and this playlist by the same person also includes videos for each member.

As for songs, you could watch this (admittedly long) live stage compilation of NU'EST performing for MBC. It'll give you a good sampling of title tracks and b-sides from their debut FACE to BET BET, including NU'EST W. What's missing there is I'm Bad, which was a special anniversary single that they didn't promote, and NU'EST W's Where You At. They also have a Japanese discography.

I hope this helps! If you have any questions you can ask me. I'm not the oldest L.O.Λ.E, but I'll do my best!

Last edited:

marsikk

Face of The Group
Credits
hi! i can help!

NU'EST is Pledis Entertainment's first boy group, debuted in 2012 with 5 members. They have a subunit, NU'EST W, which was active while Minhyun was in Wanna One. There was also NU'EST M, which promoted in China with Jason (Fu Longfei) but no one talks about that lol. The kprofiles page on them has more info about the members, like their positions and such.

View attachment 12791

When I first started getting into NU'EST I found this fanmade documentary very helpful:
This version was published late last year, so it doesn't include the release of WAKE,N, Happily Ever After, or the other things that have happened this year.
I actually first saw the older version, which was made before Produce 101 season 2 aired. At any rate, this'll get you caught up on the history of NU'EST and this playlist by the same person also includes videos for each member.

As for songs, you could watch this (admittedly long) live stage compilation of NU'EST performing for MBC. It'll give you a good sampling of title tracks and b-sides from their debut FACE to BET BET, including NU'EST W. What's missing there is I'm Bad, which was a special anniversary single that they didn't promote, and NU'EST W's Where You At. They also have a Japanese discography.

I hope this helps! If you have any questions you can ask me. I'm not the oldest L.O.Λ.E, but I'll do my best!
Oh my gosh. Thank you so much this information will help me a lot.