I cant sleep lmao

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Kkamangi

Kpop Amateur
Hi, I'm Kei but you can call me by my username if you want but it would be kinda weird since it's my ult bias' dog's name.

I've only known about K-Pop since 2018 when I saw Jooe's iconic Tropicana CF, and then I actually became a K-Pop stan in early 2019 when my sister accidentally introduced me to Twice (who are VERY important to me as if it weren't for Feel Special I wouldn't be typing this right now)

I "stan" a lot of groups but here's the only ones I TRULY stan and my biases: Twice (Sana, Tzuyu, Jihyo), Loona (Yeojin, Gowon, honestly all of them), Stray Kids (OT8), Blackpink (Jisoo), Itzy (Lia, Yuna), Aespa (Giselle), BTS (super new army here but probably Yoongi or Taehyung biased), Weeekly (Zoa, Jiyoon), Somi (Somi ofc) and uh yeah. I also lowkey stan TXT (Beomgyu) and Everglow (Aisha).

I also stan FAKY (Theyre all equal for me) and NiziU (Nina, Ayaka, Miihi)

I'm an ENFP, I'm a Leo, I love chocolate, I love Pokémon, I love Omori, I love dogs, and I speak Japanese! So yeah nice to meet all of you! Also my pronouns are she/her

namjingle

온앤오프's Protection Squad
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Author
Dark & Wild
Spin-Off
Hi, I'm Kei but you can call me by my username if you want but it would be kinda weird since it's my ult bias' dog's name.

I've only known about K-Pop since 2018 when I saw Jooe's iconic Tropicana CF, and then I actually became a K-Pop stan in early 2019 when my sister accidentally introduced me to Twice (who are VERY important to me as if it weren't for Feel Special I wouldn't be typing this right now)

I "stan" a lot of groups but here's the only ones I TRULY stan and my biases: Twice (Sana, Tzuyu, Jihyo), Loona (Yeojin, Gowon, honestly all of them), Stray Kids (OT8), Blackpink (Jisoo), Itzy (Lia, Yuna), Aespa (Giselle), BTS (super new army here but probably Yoongi or Taehyung biased), Weeekly (Zoa, Jiyoon), Somi (Somi ofc) and uh yeah. I also lowkey stan TXT (Beomgyu) and Everglow (Aisha).

I'm an ENFP, I'm a Leo, I love chocolate, I love Pokémon, I love Omori, I love dogs, and I speak Japanese! So yeah nice to meet all of you! Also my pronouns are she/her

View attachment 45135
Hello, welcome to the forums Kei!

웬디 ~ 필릭스 ~ 지성

Kpop Stan
Website
wendy-felix-jisung.carrd.co
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Raspberry
Heart Cake
Chocolate Strawberry

View attachment 45135
Hi! My name is Risa and we like a lot of the same groups! I'm also an ENFP as well!

Hwa_ChaeMing

🎩𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓮🎩
Author
Website
jiyong-beachy.carrd.co
Sheep Plush

View attachment 45135
こんにちわ、僕の名前はChaeです。日本語もちょっと話せま!

Hwa_ChaeMing

🎩𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓮🎩
Author
Website
jiyong-beachy.carrd.co
Sheep Plush

View attachment 45135
こんにちわ、僕の名前はChaeです。日本語もちょっと話せま!

HeroHaikyu

Kpop Stan
Website
hyunjinnie-sana-seungminnie.carrd.co
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Green Tea

Hello Kei~~

I'm Yuzu and I'm a Japanese-American so I can speak Japanese too :)
Also, I really like your name- Kei *sigh* I love that too much-
Also also, Sana is my TWICE bias too!!

taesshlong

Maknae
Website
jaejay.carrd.co
Minisode1 : Blue Hour
The Book of Us: The Demon
Intak
VOICE: The Future is Now

View attachment 45135
hi! i stan a lot of the group you do 😮
my name is wyatt! nice to meet you!
if you need a friend, shoot me a dm! 💕✨

red riot114

Maknae
1X1=1 (To Be One)
Yunho
Jongho
JinJin

View attachment 45135
i love omori!

Dejunjun

~!~ Han Jisung ~!~
Author
Website
siilas.carrd.co
Lemon
woooooooooooow! I'm Japanese-American (+Irish-Filipino) too :0 but i dont remember a lot of japanese :(