I cant sleep lmao

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Kkamangi

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hi, I'm Kei but you can call me by my username if you want but it would be kinda weird since it's my ult bias' dog's name.

I've only known about K-Pop since 2018 when I saw Jooe's iconic Tropicana CF, and then I actually became a K-Pop stan in early 2019 when my sister accidentally introduced me to Twice (who are VERY important to me as if it weren't for Feel Special I wouldn't be typing this right now)

I "stan" a lot of groups but here's the only ones I TRULY stan and my biases: Twice (Sana, Tzuyu, Jihyo), Loona (Yeojin, Gowon, honestly all of them), Stray Kids (OT8), Blackpink (Jisoo), Itzy (Lia, Yuna), Aespa (Giselle), BTS (super new army here but probably Yoongi or Taehyung biased), Weeekly (Zoa, Jiyoon), Somi (Somi ofc) and uh yeah. I also lowkey stan TXT (Beomgyu) and Everglow (Aisha).

I also stan FAKY (Theyre all equal for me) and NiziU (Nina, Ayaka, Miihi)

I'm an ENFP, I'm a Leo, I love chocolate, I love Pokémon, I love Omori, I love dogs, and I speak Japanese! So yeah nice to meet all of you! Also my pronouns are she/her

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Hi, I'm Kei but you can call me by my username if you want but it would be kinda weird since it's my ult bias' dog's name.

I've only known about K-Pop since 2018 when I saw Jooe's iconic Tropicana CF, and then I actually became a K-Pop stan in early 2019 when my sister accidentally introduced me to Twice (who are VERY important to me as if it weren't for Feel Special I wouldn't be typing this right now)

I "stan" a lot of groups but here's the only ones I TRULY stan and my biases: Twice (Sana, Tzuyu, Jihyo), Loona (Yeojin, Gowon, honestly all of them), Stray Kids (OT8), Blackpink (Jisoo), Itzy (Lia, Yuna), Aespa (Giselle), BTS (super new army here but probably Yoongi or Taehyung biased), Weeekly (Zoa, Jiyoon), Somi (Somi ofc) and uh yeah. I also lowkey stan TXT (Beomgyu) and Everglow (Aisha).

I'm an ENFP, I'm a Leo, I love chocolate, I love Pokémon, I love Omori, I love dogs, and I speak Japanese! So yeah nice to meet all of you! Also my pronouns are she/her

View attachment 45135
Hello, welcome to the forums Kei!

risa❀은혜

Kpop Expert
Website
risasrenjun.carrd.co
Credits
New Jeans
Seungkwan
Caratbong
Kim Man Bong

View attachment 45135
Hi! My name is Risa and we like a lot of the same groups! I'm also an ENFP as well!

Hwa_ChaeMing

˜”*°•.˜”*°• 𝓧𝓘𝓞𝓝 𝓢𝓤𝓟𝓡𝓔𝓜𝓐𝓒𝓨 •°*”˜.•°*”˜
Author
Website
jiyong-beachy.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush

View attachment 45135
こんにちわ、僕の名前はChaeです。日本語もちょっと話せま!

Hwa_ChaeMing

˜”*°•.˜”*°• 𝓧𝓘𝓞𝓝 𝓢𝓤𝓟𝓡𝓔𝓜𝓐𝓒𝓨 •°*”˜.•°*”˜
Author
Website
jiyong-beachy.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush

View attachment 45135
こんにちわ、僕の名前はChaeです。日本語もちょっと話せま!

pocket_jinho

Face of The Group
Credits
St.Van
Jun
Jinho
Yeosang
Hi☺
610d85a578822919b9488ac963bce084.jpg

HeroHaikyu

Kpop Expert
Website
herohaikyu.carrd.co
Credits
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Green Tea

Hello Kei~~

I'm Yuzu and I'm a Japanese-American so I can speak Japanese too :)
Also, I really like your name- Kei *sigh* I love that too much-
Also also, Sana is my TWICE bias too!!

taesshlong

Maknae
Website
luvsickluvr.carrd.co
Credits
Minisode1 : Blue Hour
The Book of Us: The Demon
Intak
VOICE: The Future is Now

View attachment 45135
hi! i stan a lot of the group you do 😮
my name is wyatt! nice to meet you!
if you need a friend, shoot me a dm! 💕✨

L

Lucifer

oh your new welcome to kprofiles....doesn't the manual say that no its says that you have to be happy...Welcome to kprofiles I hope you enjoy your stay here...

red riot114

Maknae
Credits
1X1=1 (To Be One)
Yunho
Jongho
JinJin

View attachment 45135
i love omori!

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
woooooooooooow! I'm Japanese-American (+Irish-Filipino) too :0 but i dont remember a lot of japanese :(