How to Earn Credits

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

oooshescrying

Kpop Fan
Website
linktr.ee
Credits
Keeho
Bibi
Ningning
In order to earn credits that you can use to buy cards (which can be exchanged for goodies with your favorite Kpop bands shipped for free at your place), you can do the following things:

1. Post
For KPop sections (most of the forums):
10 credits/ post
50 credits / thread

For the Non-KPop section:
1 credit/ post
5 credits/ thread

2. Follow us on our social media accounts (1000 credits for each followed account). You can follow with maximum 3 accounts/social media site. That means maximum 3/FB, 3/Instagram, etc. Also the accounts need to be already established and active, not new/empty accounts made especially for this purpose.
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Tumblr
- Instagram

3. Take part in events - from time to time we will have fun events on the forums in which all participants will get 2000 credits.
- First Special Event - Get 2000 Credits (Closed)
- Second Special Event - Get 2000 Credits (Closed)
- Third Special Event - Get 2000 Credits (Closed)
- 4th Special Event - Get 2000 Credits (Closed)
- 5th Special Event - Get 2000 Credits (Closed)
- 6th Special Event - Get 2000 Credits (Closed)
- 7th Special Event - Get 2000 Credits (Closed)
- 8th Special Event - Get 2000 Credits (Closed)
- Special Quiz - Get 2000 Credits (Closed)
- 10th Special Event - Get 2000 Credits (Closed)
-11th Special Event - Get 2000 Credits (Open)

Note: In order to request your credits for following us on social media, please post in this thread, mentioning the accounts you followed and your username that you used to follow us.
instagram-oooshescrying
twitter- oooshescrying

mona

Kpop Amateur
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Ningning
Winter
Karina
Giselle
In order to earn credits that you can use to buy cards (which can be exchanged for goodies with your favorite Kpop bands shipped for free at your place), you can do the following things:

1. Post
10 credits/ post
50 credits / thread

1 credit/ post
5 credits/ thread

2. Follow us on our social media accounts (1000 credits for each followed account). You can follow with maximum 3 accounts/social media site. That means maximum 3/FB, 3/Instagram, etc. Also the accounts need to be already established and active, not new/empty accounts made especially for this purpose.
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Tumblr
- Instagram

3. Take part in events - from time to time we will have fun events on the forums in which all participants will get 2000 credits.
- 9th Special Event - Get 2000 Credits (Closed)

Note: In order to request your credits for following us on social media, please post in this thread, mentioning the accounts you followed and your username that you used to follow us.
I followed your ig (my un is @kakiiing) and twitter accounts (my un is @sjhjsm_ss and @monicanagac) and liked your facebook page (Monica Nagac) Thank you so much!!!

j1_1my

Kpop Amateur
Credits

1. Post
10 credits/ post
50 credits / thread

1 credit/ post
5 credits/ thread

- Facebook
- Twitter
- Tumblr
- Instagram

followed!!
Instagram- @j1_1me
Twitter- @1me_j1
Tumblr- @ja-mimi

j1_1my

Kpop Amateur
Credits

1. Post
10 credits/ post
50 credits / thread

1 credit/ post
5 credits/ thread

- Facebook
- Twitter
- Tumblr
- Instagram

hi! Followed on:
Instagram- @j1_1me
Twitter- @1me_j1
Tumblr- @ja-mimi

Kpopfans21

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I followed you on
Twitter: GenisseMariap19
Facebook: Genisse MARIA PEDRIGALA

Iz*Grass

โ™ก ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡-๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” โ™ก
Author

1. Post
10 credits/ post
50 credits / thread

1 credit/ post
5 credits/ thread

- Facebook
- Twitter
- Tumblr
- Instagram

-11th Special Event - Get 2000 Credits (Closed)
-12th Special Event - Get 2000 Credits (Open)

I followed you on
Twitter: @Iz_NCTzen, @destiny_moira
Facebook: Isabella Lee (DumplingDeobi)

Multifandom_btch

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Seungkwan
Hendery
Kun
Yoshi
Can a member create a quiz/poll? Does the creator gain credits by doing that? How can you create a quiz/poll? Does the credits you give are the credits you earned or not? Sorry I'm so new here...

Iz*Grass

Author
Can a member create a quiz/poll? Does the creator gain credits by doing that? How can you create a quiz/poll? Does the credits you give are the credits you earned or not? Sorry I'm so new here...
Okay...
First of all, only authors can create posts on the website. You can email [email protected] to apply.
Second of all, no authors do not earn credits from creating posts.
Third of all, once you apply to become an author, you receive an email back detailing how to use the author part of the site to create posts.
For your last question...I don't really understand it, but the credits you see in your credit count (yours is 14 right now) are your credits.

I hope I answered all your questions.

Multifandom_btch

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Seungkwan
Hendery
Kun
Yoshi
Okay...
First of all, only authors can create posts on the website. You can email [email protected] to apply.
Second of all, no authors do not earn credits from creating posts.
Third of all, once you apply to become an author, you receive an email back detailing how to use the author part of the site to create posts.
For your last question...I don't really understand it, but the credits you see in your credit count (yours is 14 right now) are your credits.

I hope I answered all your questions.
I mean by the last question is that some authors give credits when they join quizzes and gain 6 and more points. Where do the credits they give to users come from?

Iz*Grass

Author
I mean by the last question is that some authors give credits when they join quizzes and gain 6 and more points. Where do the credits they give to users come from?
I'm not exactly sure, but I think you need the approval of admin to give out credits. And those are also only for special events.

Axroraliea

๐“”๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐”‚๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“˜ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ
Author
Website
axroralieacafe.carrd.co
Credits
Lilac
Jiyoon
Jiyoung
Ningning

1. Post
10 credits/ post
50 credits / thread

1 credit/ post
5 credits/ thread

- Facebook
- Twitter
- Tumblr
- Instagram

-11th Special Event - Get 2000 Credits (Closed)
-12th Special Event - Get 2000 Credits (Open)

Followed on tumblr Axroraliea

gwslay

< jjuni 3
Author
Website
vivari.carrd.co
Credits
Baekgyeul
Jaechan
Bian
Raspberry
- Facebook
- Twitter
- Tumblr
- Instagram
i followed on Tumblr @/xissunn

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
@Jun Lee are any of the mods in charge of the Tumblr media account?