How do you feel about gg cutesy concepts

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

KpopLover127

Kpop Stan
Credits
Jisung
Ravi
Hui
Eric
I personally hate them. It makes them seem so fake and not themselves. I know some idols actually act like that but the cutesy concept makes it look like they are trying to hard too be cute. I literally cannot stand it. They just annoy me so bad. Thats just my opinion.

Hyunjinnie

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I agree.
I don't like GGs as much because of how many girl crush shitstorms there are >shudder<
I do like Red Velvet, BlackPink, and Mamamoo, because they aren't as girly

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
really? i LOVE cutesy concepts!!! they are one of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITES! i love the bright colors, the energetic choreos, the good vibes, the cheerful music! it always gets me in such a great mood! i love seeing any group pull it off, gg or bg. i've always liked cutesy things so it's no surprise that i like cutesy concepts, especially if they artist responds well to it.

everyone has their own likes and dislikes tho, so i know some people won't like cutesy concepts like i do.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I like them to a degrees:
For example I really like Twice's, Red Velvet's, and Oh My Girl's cutesy stuff but from groups like Lovelyz and WJSN it is just a bit too much for me.
When I first got into kpop I thought it was gross because 20 year olds were acting like they were 12, but I soon got over that

KpopLover127

Kpop Stan
Credits
Jisung
Ravi
Hui
Eric
I agree.
I don't like GGs as much because of how many girl crush shitstorms there are >shudder<
I do like Red Velvet, BlackPink, and Mamamoo, because they aren't as girly
Ok when i read shudder i wheezed lol

fvedolls

Band Manager
Credits
It depends what theme of cute concepts there doing

renejayde

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Yuta
Lucas
Jungwoo
Changbin
I don't particularly care about the concept, as long as the song is good. I used to be super against cute concepts because I found them to be way too cringy and fake, and I do somewhat still think that, but there are quite a few cute songs that I really love.

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
Honestly, I love both girl crush, cutesy, and all others! I wish there were more cutesy concepts but there is not as big of a market. I hope there is more of a balance in the future.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
For me it really depends on a group and how well they do the concept
For some groups for me it’s cringy and I don’t like it but for others they make it work well.

And if you’re Mamamoo I’ll like it. Like Sky Sky is highkey amazing for me...

marsikk

Face of The Group
Credits
I personally hate them. It makes them seem so fake and not themselves. I know some idols actually act like that but the cutesy concept makes it look like they are trying to hard too be cute. I literally cannot stand it. They just annoy me so bad. Thats just my opinion.
Personally I totally agree with you. I also didn't like the cute concept. It annoys me a lot, yes I agree that Twice make good songs but sometimes their cute videos and songs come more to me. Personally I prefere the dark concept

itzmeguyz

Kpop Stan
Credits
They can do it if they want to, but I don't like them personally, whether it is girl group or boy group. It sorta makes me cringe 😄