How do you feel about gg cutesy concepts

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

KpopLover127

Kpop Stan
Jisung
Ravi
Hui
Eric
I personally hate them. It makes them seem so fake and not themselves. I know some idols actually act like that but the cutesy concept makes it look like they are trying to hard too be cute. I literally cannot stand it. They just annoy me so bad. Thats just my opinion.

Hyunjinnie

Kpop Rookie
I agree.
I don't like GGs as much because of how many girl crush shitstorms there are >shudder<
I do like Red Velvet, BlackPink, and Mamamoo, because they aren't as girly

teenypieceofkleenexinyourhair

๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต
Staff member
It depends on the mv snd song for me. Ex: likey by twice i really like and very very very by ioi i dont like as much

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
โ˜† SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] โ˜†
Wonho
really? i LOVE cutesy concepts!!! they are one of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITES! i love the bright colors, the energetic choreos, the good vibes, the cheerful music! it always gets me in such a great mood! i love seeing any group pull it off, gg or bg. i've always liked cutesy things so it's no surprise that i like cutesy concepts, especially if they artist responds well to it.

everyone has their own likes and dislikes tho, so i know some people won't like cutesy concepts like i do.

Lost_in_the_Dream

๐Ÿš๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•ƒ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•๐•– ๐•„๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ž๐•’๐•š๐••๐Ÿš
Author
Website
lost-inthe-dream.carrd.co
Yumeko Jabami
Yeri
Kim Man Bong
Wendy
I like them to a degrees:
For example I really like Twice's, Red Velvet's, and Oh My Girl's cutesy stuff but from groups like Lovelyz and WJSN it is just a bit too much for me.
When I first got into kpop I thought it was gross because 20 year olds were acting like they were 12, but I soon got over that

KpopLover127

Kpop Stan
Jisung
Ravi
Hui
Eric
I agree.
I don't like GGs as much because of how many girl crush shitstorms there are >shudder<
I do like Red Velvet, BlackPink, and Mamamoo, because they aren't as girly
Ok when i read shudder i wheezed lol

renejayde

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
twitter.com
Yuta
Lucas
Jungwoo
Changbin
I don't particularly care about the concept, as long as the song is good. I used to be super against cute concepts because I found them to be way too cringy and fake, and I do somewhat still think that, but there are quite a few cute songs that I really love.

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Mina
Shuhua
Hongjoong
Yunho
Honestly, I love both girl crush, cutesy, and all others! I wish there were more cutesy concepts but there is not as big of a market. I hope there is more of a balance in the future.

marsikk

Face of The Group
I personally hate them. It makes them seem so fake and not themselves. I know some idols actually act like that but the cutesy concept makes it look like they are trying to hard too be cute. I literally cannot stand it. They just annoy me so bad. Thats just my opinion.
Personally I totally agree with you. I also didn't like the cute concept. It annoys me a lot, yes I agree that Twice make good songs but sometimes their cute videos and songs come more to me. Personally I prefere the dark concept

itzmeguyz

Kpop Stan
They can do it if they want to, but I don't like them personally, whether it is girl group or boy group. It sorta makes me cringe ๐Ÿ˜„