How Do/Did You Learn Korean?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

_YourAverageFanboy_

Kpop Expert
Website
ohwowok.carrd.co
Credits
Mingi
Box of Chocolates
Cake Slice
Red Rose
Um, child any way so.
これがあなたが二人とも友達がいない理由です。

Um. Excuse you?

I don't care about you self-promoting your Forum game in my thread that has nothing to do with it, but I won't have you trash-talking my best friends. Alize tried talking to you respectfully and you say this? Absolutely childish. You're over here talking to her and Nessa about how "they have no friends" when in reality, you're just self-projecting. I feel bad for you, really. Just because you have nothing better to do than promote a Forums game (which was inspired by another one of my friends, by the way) in a Korean language thread, doesn't make you better than everyone else. Go back to your little corner of the Forums and shut the fuck up.

Oh, and also? Never talk to my friends like that ever again. Okay, child? :)

yericakez

Kpop Stan
Website
youtu.be
Credits
Jiho
Mimi
Chaerin
Binnie
View attachment 39737

Um. Excuse you?

I don't care about you self-promoting your Forum game in my thread that has nothing to do with it, but I won't have you trash-talking my best friends. Alize tried talking to you respectfully and you say this? Absolutely childish. You're over here talking to her and Nessa about how "they have no friends" when in reality, you're just self-projecting. I feel bad for you, really. Just because you have nothing better to do than promote a Forums game (which was inspired by another one of my friends, by the way) in a Korean language thread, doesn't make you better than everyone else. Go back to your little corner of the Forums and shut the fuck up.

Oh, and also? Never talk to my friends like that ever again. Okay, child? :)
Don't use translate thats not all what I said. I said "Well you probably have no friends"

_YourAverageFanboy_

Kpop Expert
Website
ohwowok.carrd.co
Credits
Mingi
Box of Chocolates
Cake Slice
Red Rose
Don't use translate thats not all what I said. I said "Well you probably have no friends"
That's not that much of a difference. You're still claiming that they don't have friends, which is still uncalled for. I don't care about a few words difference, you're not allowed to be rude like that. Especially when they did nothing wrong.

L

Love_alize071313

It doesn't matter WHAT you said. It's the fact you said it to hurt somebody. Don't lash out at others honey, it's not very attractive 💅

L

Love_alize071313

My first Language was Korean. I am still not fluent in English I try to speak English as well as I can sometimes I cannot, understand.
Look, We're usually not mean and such, but what you said was uncalled for and rude. Please don't do it again.

kokomi

彡☆
Credits
Username Change
Flower Vase
Berry Tart
Heart Cake
My first Language was Korean. I am still not fluent in English I try to speak English as well as I can sometimes I cannot, understand.
and that is fine, but please know what you said was rude. and i apologize if anything i said was offensive, as it wasn't meant to be directed that way.