How Do/Did You Learn Korean?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
I'm currently trying a method of learning by writing down lyrics to songs I like, highlighting all the words I don't know, then writing down the English translation right next to the Hangul lyrics.

Does anybody else learn like this? Or is there a different/better way you learn?

This is just how I learn because 1) I'm a very visual learner 2) I like to learn through music sometimes 3) I remember things better by writing them down. However, I'm open to other learning methods that are quicker and/or easier ^.^

Reactions: ONF

risaβ€μ€ν˜œ

Kpop Expert
Website
risasrenjun.carrd.co
Credits
New Jeans
Seungkwan
Caratbong
Kim Man Bong
I've tried Duolingo before, but I didn't like it very much since it doesn't explain things to you. I started using a workbook that I found a PDF of for free, and I just print out about five lessons at a time. I really like this one and I'll link it below. Another thing is that while using the workbook, I also take notes on anything I find important, and I also have a second notebook for vocabulary.

(that link should work, if it doesn't, let me know)

yericakez

Kpop Stan
κͺ—κ«€π˜³π“²'𝘴 𝓲α₯΄κ«€ α₯΄π˜³κ«€κͺ–κͺ‘
Website
youtu.be
Credits
Jiho
Mimi
Chaerin
Binnie
I've tried Duolingo before, but I didn't like it very much since it doesn't explain things to you. I started using a workbook that I found a PDF of for free, and I just print out about five lessons at a time. I really like this one and I'll link it below. Another thing is that while using the workbook, I also take notes on anything I find important, and I also have a second notebook for vocabulary.

(that link should work, if it doesn't, let me know)
If you need help on words I gotchu ;)

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
I tried duo lingo and itsl ike just letters for the first 998678 levels- so my Korean friend just helps me instead

L

Love_alize071313

Go check out Neon Light, on Forums games plz :)self promotion time
Hey.... I don't mean to be rude, please PLEASE don't take it that way, but this this really has absolutely nothing to do with the thread itself, or any of this tab. A friend made a GC where we can just promote our threads and such. If you'd like I would be happy to add you to it...

yericakez

Kpop Stan
Website
youtu.be
Credits
Jiho
Mimi
Chaerin
Binnie
Hey.... I don't mean to be rude, please PLEASE don't take it that way, but this this really has absolutely nothing to do with the thread itself, or any of this tab. A friend made a GC where we can just promote our threads and such. If you'd like I would be happy to add you to it...
Um, child any way so.

kokomi

ε½‘β˜†
Credits
Username Change
Flower Vase
Berry Tart
Heart Cake
γ“γ‚ŒγŒγ‚γͺγŸγŒδΊŒδΊΊγ¨γ‚‚ε‹ι”γŒγ„γͺい理由です。
i am so sorry but excuse me? yes i do have friends and you did something that wasn't needed. on top of that i did not do anything. don't think you were smart for this one <3

L

Love_alize071313

γ“γ‚ŒγŒγ‚γͺγŸγŒδΊŒδΊΊγ¨γ‚‚ε‹ι”γŒγ„γͺい理由です。
I'm fine with you talking to me with no flipping respect. But do NOT include Nessa in that. She's more talented, pretty, AND Kinder than anyone I've met, including you. Please, If you can't say it in English don't say it at all. We don't promote bullying in any language on here. ESPECIALLY when it comes to my fourple.

yericakez

Kpop Stan
Website
youtu.be
Credits
Jiho
Mimi
Chaerin
Binnie
I'm fine with you talking to me with no flipping respect. But do NOT include Nessa in that. She's more talented, pretty, AND Kinder than anyone I've met, including you. Please, If you can't say it in English don't say it at all. We don't promote bullying in any language on here. ESPECIALLY when it comes to my fourple.
Okay, idk about the more pretty and talented. But sorry it was just in the heat of the moment. And she is most Kinder than me that is true