How did you become a K-Pop Fan?? 😄

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

리자~

Kpop Fan
Credits
Me ,I become a K-Pop Fan when my Cousin Introduce SEVENTEEN(세븐틴) to me, at first I was like 'oh sorry but anime is life' but then when I hear their 'ADoreU' Debut song, Iwas like 'Wow, this song is cool and their Choreo, it was cute! They are all synchronize! ',it really caught my attention and interest !that how I become a Carat! (Fandom name of seventeen), then I get to know Day6 and Straykids because of their beautiful and meaningful songs!How about you?? 😄

Saffron

Kpop Fan
Credits
Joohoney
Xiao Jun
Shownu
Lucas
I watched a Kyary Pamyu Pamyu video back in like 2013 and ended up finding Suju's Opera and 2ne1 and Big Bang and I was intrigued and kept checking in on them and then got fully hooked after a few years when BTS released Mic Drop and I saw the DNA video 😂

YvesYYXY

Kpop Fan
Credits
Ages ago some youtuber (I forgot his name I used to be his subscriber but his channel is dead already) talked shit about a shinee song so I decided to check it out. And I liked them.
😁

Kihyun

Maknae
Credits
Han
Soodam
Jeongyeon
The8
I was into vpop before kpop and a Viet artist I listened to did a cover of Ddu Du Ddu Du and people in the comments said her cover of it sucked so I checked out the original song, then well I fell down the inescapable hole called Kpop

YvesYYXY

Kpop Fan
Credits
Whoa that's a unique one, just because of talked sh** thing you became their fan 😮
Yeah I thought I'd check out the song and have a good laugh if it's such a bad song. But it wasn't bad to me. Back then the person didn't react to a mv like people do now, he just talked about the song. So my lazy ass actually had to look up the song :LOL:

리자~

Kpop Fan
Credits
Yeah I thought I'd check out the song and have a good laugh if it's such a bad song. But it wasn't bad to me. Back then the person didn't react to a mv like people do now, he just talked about the song. So my lazy ass actually had to look up the song :LOL:
What playful destiny, that youtuber is so-argh Nevermind, but still thanks to him you become a fan of a legendary group

stanloona

CEO
Website
caijklm.carrd.co
Credits
Sakuma Ritsu
LOONA
Orbit Crown
In 2017 my friend made me listen to Gee by snsd and i liked it so i listened to it at home and listened to a bts song and there i go down the bts path for LIFE

Nt1naM12

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Albedo/Kreideprinz
Beidou
Jungwoo
Lucas
It's quite a long story, but I don't mind sharing it! 😁
So, it all started in January 2018, when I was at school-last year of school for me😂-I was at my best friends classroom and I saw her looking & listening sth on her phone. I saw colorful backround and some good looking young men dancing. I was wondering about what she was watching and she told me that she was listening to BTS-DNA. (The truth is it was her first time listening to K-POP and she found them randomly on FB). She offered one of her earphones to listen and she started the MV from the beginning. Because I'm a huge music fan and I like all genre of music and I love to dance, after watching the MV I was really amazed cause it was so so so cool and amazing!
Fun thing is when I saw J-Hope I was like: "I think I've seen that guy before in youtube..." and it was true, cause this boys I saw them-in 2016 I think-in the MV of DOPE.😂
After that I listened to all songs from BTS, I started listening again to EXO-I'm an EXO-L now❤-and a few months later I searched and found other groups!
Now I'm still searching and learning about K-POP and K-POP groups and I feel proud for myself! 😁
Thank you!❤

J-hope

Kpop Fan
Credits
Shinwon
Hongseok
Kim Woojin
Shownu
my best friend showed me chanyeol's film (I married an anti-fan) so I decided to know more about him and I became an exo'l then I loved kpop and now I'm a kpoper so I thank her and I thank myself for my curiosity especially that I loved chanyeol hh😁

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
I watched a couple of videos like music videos, bit of variety shows, music performances back in 2013-2014 of different groups because of my friend, but then i stopped getting into it back in 2015 until i decided to look up for BTS in 2016 because 2 girls at my school were performing and they were dancing to BTS songs, and so i decided to watch BTS music videos, their ____ moments compilation etc. and i fell in love with them!! 💗💗💗 And i’m still an ARMY sooo yeahh

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
I was introduced by watching Gee of SNSD, then I checked some group and got also used to f(x), Kara and Miss A. But it's when I checked T-ara discography that I really became a fan. After Number 9, it's bothered me that I didn't have anothing of them on my playlist so I reviewed their MV. Roly Poly was the declic.