Hi Hello 안녕!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

morkmeinyourheart

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Square Up
I'm new to this place! I want to have new friends~ btw I am a fan of NCT, RV, EXO, PENTAGON, GIDLE, AND SEVENTEEN ^___^ I'm looking forward in meeting new friends here! I don't bite so don't worry hehe.

VictonStan

Kpop Rookie
Website
victonstan.carrd.co
Credits
I'm new to this place! I want to have new friends~ btw I am a fan of NCT, RV, EXO, PENTAGON, GIDLE, AND SEVENTEEN ^___^ I'm looking forward in meeting new friends here! I don't bite so don't worry hehe.
Welcome! It's nice to see you and meet you I hope we can be great friends, I hope you have a nice stay here, My name is Alex and I'm a fan of NCT to! but the username- it should be morkpeeinyourheart-

gwslay

< jjuni 3
Author
Website
vivari.carrd.co
Credits
Baekgyeul
Jaechan
Bian
Raspberry
Welcome~
I'm Aliana or just Ali
I'm a fan of about all of those groups too
If you need help with anything or just wanna talk about something feel free to pm me <3
(Btw I love you pfp fjsjfj)

morkmeinyourheart

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Square Up
Welcome! It's nice to see you and meet you I hope we can be great friends, I hope you have a nice stay here, My name is Alex and I'm a fan of NCT to! but the username- it should be morkpeeinyourheart-
OMG HAHAHAHA THAT'S NICE! WHO'S YOUR BIAS?

morkmeinyourheart

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Square Up
Welcome~
I'm Aliana or just Ali
I'm a fan of about all of those groups too
If you need help with anything or just wanna talk about something feel free to pm me <3
(Btw I love you pfp fjsjfj)
OMG HAHAHA THANK YOU SO MUCH! I WILL! HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT!

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
omg hi- I wanted to respond a s a p (as. soon. as. possible.) but I couldn't because I was too busy simping over sungchan, but that's beside the point- we both have NCT-themed names :0000 (Mine is Xiaojun's name, Xiao De Jun). But I'm Silas, you can call me Si, Xiao, Jun, Mal, or just whatever you want- I'm an author on the home site and I'm close to a lot of the mods (so if you need anything me or my besties can help)

BiasWreck

Consistently Forgetting to Show Up
Author
Credits
Green Tea
Sheep Plush
Karina
Winter
Hi, I'm @BiasWreck as you can see but you can call me literally anything you want to ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I'm glad you don't bite, if you did you could totally hurt someone-

juicebox

마크
Author
Credits
The Remarried Empress
Child
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. B] ☆
Yunho
:annyeong:
Hiiiii welcome kprofiles its very nice to meet u, hope we can be friends 🤗
i love all the groups u love, i stan seventeen, exo and pentagon! :LOL:✨
who are ur biases???