Hi Hello 안녕!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

morkmeinyourheart

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Square Up
I'm new to this place! I want to have new friends~ btw I am a fan of NCT, RV, EXO, PENTAGON, GIDLE, AND SEVENTEEN ^___^ I'm looking forward in meeting new friends here! I don't bite so don't worry hehe.

VictonStan

Kpop Rookie
Website
victonstan.carrd.co
Credits
I'm new to this place! I want to have new friends~ btw I am a fan of NCT, RV, EXO, PENTAGON, GIDLE, AND SEVENTEEN ^___^ I'm looking forward in meeting new friends here! I don't bite so don't worry hehe.
Welcome! It's nice to see you and meet you I hope we can be great friends, I hope you have a nice stay here, My name is Alex and I'm a fan of NCT to! but the username- it should be morkpeeinyourheart-

gwslay

< jjuni 3
Author
Website
vivari.carrd.co
Credits
Baekgyeul
Jaechan
Bian
Raspberry
Welcome~
I'm Aliana or just Ali
I'm a fan of about all of those groups too
If you need help with anything or just wanna talk about something feel free to pm me <3
(Btw I love you pfp fjsjfj)

morkmeinyourheart

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Square Up
Welcome! It's nice to see you and meet you I hope we can be great friends, I hope you have a nice stay here, My name is Alex and I'm a fan of NCT to! but the username- it should be morkpeeinyourheart-
OMG HAHAHAHA THAT'S NICE! WHO'S YOUR BIAS?

morkmeinyourheart

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Square Up
Welcome~
I'm Aliana or just Ali
I'm a fan of about all of those groups too
If you need help with anything or just wanna talk about something feel free to pm me <3
(Btw I love you pfp fjsjfj)
OMG HAHAHA THANK YOU SO MUCH! I WILL! HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT!

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
omg hi- I wanted to respond a s a p (as. soon. as. possible.) but I couldn't because I was too busy simping over sungchan, but that's beside the point- we both have NCT-themed names :0000 (Mine is Xiaojun's name, Xiao De Jun). But I'm Silas, you can call me Si, Xiao, Jun, Mal, or just whatever you want- I'm an author on the home site and I'm close to a lot of the mods (so if you need anything me or my besties can help)

BiasWreck

˜”*°•Superior Fox 🦊•°*”˜
Author
Credits
Green Tea
Sheep Plush
Karina
Winter
Hi, I'm @BiasWreck as you can see but you can call me literally anything you want to ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I'm glad you don't bite, if you did you could totally hurt someone-

juicebox

마크
Author
Credits
The Remarried Empress
Child
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. B] ☆
Yunho
:annyeong:
Hiiiii welcome kprofiles its very nice to meet u, hope we can be friends 🤗
i love all the groups u love, i stan seventeen, exo and pentagon! :LOL:✨
who are ur biases???