Help

• Thread starter Love_alize071313
  • Start date
GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
L

Love_alize071313

I wanna get into ATEEZ
I just wanna know the basics like: Ships, specific dates, names, etc.
Fandom things that Atiny would/should know.
I already listen to their music, I just wanna stan them and call myself an official ATINY

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
You can watch both their helpful and unhelpful guides on YouTube to get to know them a bit better! :)

I’m myself am also an atiny :)
Also, the main ship that I only know so far is WooSan (Wooyoung x San)
Hope you’re looking forward to their upcoming comeback! :)

You can also check out this thread for more info about them, which is made by @sorrysweetie :)

Last edited:
Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
I wanna get into ATEEZ
I just wanna know the basics like: Ships, specific dates, names, etc.
Fandom things that Atiny would/should know.
I already listen to their music, I just wanna stan them and call myself an official ATINY
:)
Ships: WOOSAN IS A MUST
Yungi's ADORABLE
Seongjoong's mother/father couple
Seongsang is... the fancy/elegant couple XDD
Woosang's best friend couple. And I think that's what I can name for now.

Specific dates:
10-24-2018= Debut date.
And I'm not going to be specific about birthdays cause I'm sorry but this brain right here ain't going to be able to remember more birthdays of eight crackheads/Heck, I barely remember my bias' birthdays :')

Names:
Seonghwa (Eldest) (A literal mom) (A handsome one, too)
Hongjoong (Leader) (Korean big minion) (Father) (So smol~~)
Yunho (The big brotha~) (A literal teddy)
Yeosang (A baby) (A quiet baby, too.) (Probably the only 'normal' one in ATEEZ) (A savage in disguise)
San (Dimple boy) (Ohhh boy his duality is scary) (Shiber is his doggo plush's name)
Mingi (A giant baby) (Got a pretty deep rap voice) (Adorable~)
Wooyoung (A... not so safe boy) (Pairs up with San a bit too well :]) (We ain't complaining)
Jongho (Maknae) (Got some strength in those arms) (HIS VOCALS) (The maknae rules his hyungs.) (Cause they too scared that he'll rip them like how he ripped apples.)

Fandom things:
Honestly... You'll see them in iconic videos XDD Since I don't go on VLive, I miss a lot of stuff too, but:
Jongho is the god of splitting apples.
ATEEZ shares one brain cell, half from Yeosang, half from Atiny. (There's been debate if Yeosang really got brain cells, though.)
WOOSAN.
A few of the members known each other (Such as Wooyoung and Yeosang ;)) for longer than they've debuted.
And uhh... Just remember that ATEEZ is also known as Crackteez from us Atinys........ And yeah! If you got any more questions, feel free to ask me!

L

Love_alize071313

:)
Ships: WOOSAN IS A MUST
Yungi's ADORABLE
Seongjoong's mother/father couple
Seongsang is... the fancy/elegant couple XDD
Woosang's best friend couple. And I think that's what I can name for now.

Specific dates:
10-24-2018= Debut date.
And I'm not going to be specific about birthdays cause I'm sorry but this brain right here ain't going to be able to remember more birthdays of eight crackheads/Heck, I barely remember my bias' birthdays :')

Names:
Seonghwa (Eldest) (A literal mom) (A handsome one, too)
View attachment 14234
Hongjoong (Leader) (Korean big minion) (Father) (So smol~~)
View attachment 14235
Yunho (The big brotha~) (A literal teddy)
View attachment 14236
Yeosang (A baby) (A quiet baby, too.) (Probably the only 'normal' one in ATEEZ) (A savage in disguise)
View attachment 14237
San (Dimple boy) (Ohhh boy his duality is scary) (Shiber is his doggo plush's name)
View attachment 14238
Mingi (A giant baby) (Got a pretty deep rap voice) (Adorable~)
View attachment 14239
Wooyoung (A... not so safe boy) (Pairs up with San a bit too well :]) (We ain't complaining)
View attachment 14240
Jongho (Maknae) (Got some strength in those arms) (HIS VOCALS) (The maknae rules his hyungs.) (Cause they too scared that he'll rip them like how he ripped apples.)
View attachment 14241

Fandom things:
Honestly... You'll see them in iconic videos XDD Since I don't go on VLive, I miss a lot of stuff too, but:
Jongho is the god of splitting apples.
ATEEZ shares one brain cell, half from Yeosang, half from Atiny. (There's been debate if Yeosang really got brain cells, though.)
WOOSAN.
A few of the members known each other (Such as Wooyoung and Yeosang ;)) for longer than they've debuted.
And uhh... Just remember that ATEEZ is also known as Crackteez from us Atinys........ And yeah! If you got any more questions, feel free to ask me!
Hmmm I think you're trying to tell me something.... Is Woosan a thing? Lol 😆🙃

Thank you btw. I've been trying to get ahold of their names and faces in MV but THEY MOVE SO FAST. I also think I found a bias in Mingi so, yeah 😘😘😘

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Hmmm I think you're trying to tell me something.... Is Woosan a thing? Lol 😆🙃

Thank you btw. I've been trying to get ahold of their names and faces in MV but THEY MOVE SO FAST. I also think I found a bias in Mingi so, yeah 😘😘😘
I dOn'T KnOW, ask Atinys who ship those two overly powerful couple aka basically the whole fandom XDD. They are the dancing gods themselves...

Of course!~ XDDD ME WHEN I WANTED TO TRY TO DANCE TO ANY SONGS IN GENERAL (Oh and I gave up to most of it by the way XD)
Ooooh, the giant child! He's a real cutie pie~

Meybal

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Minhyuk
Hongjoong
Shownu
Yunho
Oh honey, regarding their upcoming comeback, you chose the right time to join the fandom! So welcome~ 😁

I think that @Forgotten Wonderland summed it up pretty good so far!

I would recommend to watch any of their shows, like their pre-debut series "Code name is: ATEEZ" or their newest one where the episodes are still being released:

We Atinys also always get spoiled with english subtitles, which I personally am very very thankful for!!

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Oh honey, regarding their upcoming comeback, you chose the right time to join the fandom! So welcome~ 😁

I think that @Forgotten Wonderland summed it up pretty good so far!

I would recommend to watch any of their shows, like their pre-debut series "Code name is: ATEEZ" or their newest one where the episodes are still being released:

We Atinys also always get spoiled with english subtitles, which I personally am very very thankful for!!
RIGHT?! OH MY GOSH I'M SO EXCITED~ >< And it's almost a year since they've debuted!!!!!!