GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sorrysweetie

Message me if you need anything!
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
Siyeon
AleXa
Hu Tao
Hongjoong
GUIDE TO ATEEZ:
ATEEZ is a 8 member guy group under KQ Entertainment. They debuted on October 24th, 2018. Currently as of this post they have two wins with their title track "Wave", have already had an International tour which was sold out, and already have three albums with six title tracks! They are a monster rookie group who has everything you would need!

Members:
Park Seonghwa:

6f365aa1348797125951c45ec57ca46f.jpg

Seonghwa is the oldest of the group and he is a visual and vocalist. He is the mom of the group and LOVES to clean! He is beautiful and very rude when performing on stage, loving to bite his lip. His nicknames are Mars and Toothless. He is always done with the other members, being the oldest, he tries to control the other members but tends to not work very well. Seonghwa often makes confused faces. Has the features and body type of a model.

Kim Hongjoong:

b73fb57145db15694388d89e02932542.jpg

Hongjoong is the leader, lead rapper, center, and composer! He is multi-talented with rapping and singing, not to mention he has made so many songs for ATEEZ. He is very cute and a smol bean. He is the most hardworking member, he is always composing songs and even didn't go to school for a while because of his composing. His rap style has a lot of singing parts. He loves minions and is known as the Korean Big Minion.

Jeong Yunho:

21ae8be4b8cc349e2f34ba72604e9fc3.jpg

Yunho is the main dancer and vocalist. He is the tallest member of Ateez at 180 cm (6'). He is the energizer of the group, always doing something. His dancing is very good and singing is very stable while singing. He is known as a Golden Retriever because he is always so happy and energetic. Even though he is the tallest, he is one who loves to be cute and offstage he does nothing but smile. Always happy!

Kang Yeosang:

dd44f0b50b1243475ce2e793a620c7b6.jpg

Yeosang is the lead dancer, vocalist, and visual. He is the shyest of all the members always being quiet and cute. When he does talk, he is very savage and loves to make jokes and tease the other members. He is model worthy with his breathtaking face. Yeosang needs more lines when singing because his voice is great but he doesn't get any lines. He gets bullied a lot by the other members. He is best friends with Wooyoung and both were former Big Hit Trainees.
Choi San:
42aeb13276772c27481d01bc8c3cedd6.jpg

San is the main dancer and lead vocalist. San is also the King of Duality. One second San is the cutest little bean ever and the next second he looks so hot. He is very hyper and loud. He speaks English (kinda) and has the cutest accent. He has an amazing singing voice. San has a plushie named Shiber who he carry's around sometimes even in public. Him and Wooyoung are practically boyfriends.

Song Mingi:

2b8b572aa08334480ee7e7989cbd03f3.jpg

Mingi is the Main Rapper and Lead Dancer. He has a very very deep voice and looks intimidating but he is the biggest baby ever. He is scared of many things including bugs. He also has crazy duality, being very very adorable offstage and very scary onstage. Mingi has one of the best eye smiles i've seen, his eyes almost closing when he laughs. Is very energetic and loud and loves to mess around and tease.

Jung Wooyoung:

c3fc1d6eacf9e7f4b7562a819b430019.jpg

Wooyoung is the main dancer, vocalist, and visual. He is overflowing with confidence onstage and offstage. He has the best stage presence and the best facial expressions. Since he is confident he is very rude when performing. He is best friends with Yeosang and they are both former Big Hit trainees. Wooyoung is a big fan of BTS. He is also practically boyfriends with San. He is known to be the loudest too.

Choi Jongho:

a7da8fd450582585c7b2506e19251b51.jpg

Jongho is the main vocalist and maknae. He is the strongest and can break apples in perfect halves with his bare hands. He is an amazing live vocalist and one of the best I have heard. He is a crackhead and seems very calm, tends to talk calm but will breakout being crazy and hyper. Jongho is a Monbebe loving Monsta X. He is very cute during fansigns and just loves to be adorable.

VOCALS:
Ateez's vocals are top notch! First of all, in their albums, they all blend so well together that sometimes you cannot tell who is singing which is nice for listening. It sounds as one. Second, on stage, their vocals are very stable and they are able to hit the notes. For the members, Seonghwa has a very low voice and it is very calming yet powerful. San has a very soft voice that soothes your soul and hits his notes perfectly. Yeosang needs more lines but when he does sing it is a perfect balance of calming and powerful. Wooyoung's voice is like Yeosang's but can be slightly more powerful. Yunho's vocals are always very stable and he sings very well. Lastly the King of Vocals, Jongho. He is one of the best vocalists I have ever heard hitting his high notes beautifully and has a nice nasal sound that I love. They are all amazing and below are some videos of them being vocal kings.

RAPPING:
Ateez's rapping line consists of Hongjoong and Mingi but possibly Seonghwa! Even though it is small, it is amazing and gives me life. Hongjoong and Mingi tend to go back and forth when rapping keeping it fresh.Hongjoong has a melodic tone to his rapping which makes me love it. Mingi's rapping is so low and he keeps simpler beats but keeps it fresh with his deep voice. Seonghwa was originally going to be a rapper but changed to vocalist. Hopefully we will hear him rap in the future! Below are some videos of Ateez's rapping skills.

DANCING:
Ateez's dancing is just magnificent. Pre-debut Ateez did dance covers. They all dance together and are so in sync with each other and have amazing dancing skills. I'll just post some videos below because they can speak for themselves.

VISUALS:
Let's be real here. All of Ateez are beautiful and could be visuals. The main three visuals are Seonghwa, Yeosang, and Wooyoung. I'll just leave some pictures and they are just beautiful.
11b60324810bfae6eda67a2518def517.jpg

TITLE TRACKS:
- Pirate King
- Treasure
- Say My Name
- Hala Hala
- Wave
- Illusion

Ateez is just an amazing group with amazing personalities and incredible talent. If you want to know more about them message me! I hope you enjoy this because I worked hard on it. Lastly, Stan Ateez, Stan Talent!

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
That moment where you already know everything about them but still reads them...
Where's the hidden member Shiber?