Hellooo!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Twicepink_16

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Welcome to the forums, what questions do you have?
I have 2 questions! 1: is their any recommendation thread for some upcoming girl groups? 2: Would a girl group have to officially announce their disbandment to be on the disbanded page?

Twicepink_16

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I Would reccomend Secret Number and Cignature! And yes, disbanded girl groups would be in the disbanded section
Thank you, but I found 2 upcoming predebut girl groups and was wondering where to recommend them so that somebody can make a profile for them because there is not a profile for them. Sorry for a bad explanation!

D

Dremes

Thank you, but I found 2 upcoming predebut girl groups and was wondering where to recommend them to make a profile for them because there is not profile for them. Sorry for a bad explanation!
Oh ok my bad! Sorry! Put them in the Girl Group section! They have their own space!

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙰𝚄𝙶𝙷 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝙴𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Thank you, but I found 2 upcoming predebut girl groups and was wondering where to recommend them so that somebody can make a profile for them because there is not a profile for them. Sorry for a bad explanation!
Is there any information on them? If you're referring to a profile on the main site, you can message an Author of the site, like @Lost_in_the_Dream with all the info on them so she can create a profile for them.

If you are talking about a profile on the forums, the Girl Group thread would be the place to go, but please make sure to read the pinned notice to make sure your thread doesn't get deleted.

Twicepink_16

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Is there any information on them? If you're referring to a profile on the main site, you can message an Author of the site, like @Lost_in_the_Dream with all the info on them so she can create a profile for them.

If you are talking about a profile on the forums, the Girl Group thread would be the place to go, but please make sure to read the pinned notice to make sure your thread doesn't get deleted.
There is no profile on them yet. The two predebut gg’s are called PinkBling and Sky rabbit! EDIT: Do you mind if I message them later? I got busy T_T

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙰𝚄𝙶𝙷 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝙴𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
There is no profile on them yet. The two predebut gg’s are called PinkBling and Sky rabbit!
Okay. Well, if you want them to have a profile on the main site of kprofiles, just PM an Author...but you can definitely make them a profile in the GG section.