hello!!!!!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

vivianna

薇:威
Author
Website
ah-wei.carrd.co
Credits
Helio Niccolo
Dekis Solon
✧ The Boyz Younghoon ✧
The Untamed
heya i'm ezra, my pronouns are ae/they and im genderfluid and i'm bisexual w a femme lean ! and i'm transmasc!
i'm wasian (korean american)
^i'm sortve fluent in korean (aka i can write, listen but i'm ass at pronouncing, grammar structure, and reading)

if you are korean and want to call me by my korean name, no matter what age you are you can talk to me informally! since there aren't really genderless terms i'm okay w/o 오빠/언니 and 형/누나!! dw abt it!!

uh anyway less about me, i'm a predebut p1ece, predebut moa, predebut kep1er stan, 2018 carat, and 2019 nctzen (i stan all units but i'm ot22!)
i stan a lot of groups (kinda) so if you list your favs i'll tell you which ones i stan!
Hi Erza :) welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy it here. (btw sry im late)

I'm Vivianna and I stan NCT, The Boyz, Dreamcatcher and Red Velvet.

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
welcome ! i hope you enjoy your time on the forums and can meet great people <3

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
welcome to the forums, i'm rey! i'm genderfluid, too, and i also stan txt, nct, and kep1er (didn't watch gp999 tho), plus a bunch of other groups and soloists (mostly gg). enjoy your stay!

hwngintakz

Kpop Rookie
Website
hwngintakz.carrd.co
Credits
welcome to the forums, i'm rey! i'm genderfluid, too, and i also stan txt, nct, and kep1er (didn't watch gp999 tho), plus a bunch of other groups and soloists (mostly gg). enjoy your stay!
hi rey! i wanna get into more ggs but idk many gg stans 😔 do you have any recommendations?
also tysm!!

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
hi rey! i wanna get into more ggs but idk many gg stans 😔 do you have any recommendations?
also tysm!!
yes, i live for ppl asking for gg rec /hj

since you like txt: itzy, cherry bullet, weekly
since you like nct: aespa, red velvet, loona
gg i love: twice, blackpink, dreamcatcher, (g)i-dle, mamamoo
gg i'm just getting into: purple kiss, pixy, dreamnote
soloists: sunmi, cl, jessi (bit problematic, but most of that was over ten years ago. she's in her 30s & 1st debuted at 17, so she's had some scandals, but the growth is there; just a warning), chungha, iu, jeon somi, any of the mamamoo members (they all have solo careers as well)

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam

soloists: sunmi, cl, jessi (bit problematic, but most of that was over ten years ago. she's in her 30s & 1st debuted at 17, so she's had some scandals, but the growth is there; just a warning), chungha, iu, jeon somi, any of the mamamoo members (they all have solo careers as well)
omg, i'm so sorry. i just looked at your about page. not only did i recommend gg you already stan, i recommended a group you anti. i should've looked first, and i didn't. my apologies. @hwngintakz

hwngintakz

Kpop Rookie
Website
hwngintakz.carrd.co
Credits

tysm!! i'm a casual of most of those so 💕💕

omg, i'm so sorry. i just looked at your about page. not only did i recommend gg you already stan, i recommended a group you anti. i should've looked first, and i didn't. my apologies. @hwngintakz
it's okay dw abt it! /g