hello!!!!!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

hwngintakz

Kpop Rookie
Website
hwngintakz.carrd.co
Credits
heya i'm ezra, my pronouns are ae/they and im genderfluid and i'm bisexual w a femme lean ! and i'm transmasc!
i'm wasian (korean american)
^i'm sortve fluent in korean (aka i can write, listen but i'm ass at pronouncing, grammar structure, and reading)

if you are korean and want to call me by my korean name, no matter what age you are you can talk to me informally! since there aren't really genderless terms i'm okay w/o 오빠/언니 and 형/누나!! dw abt it!!

uh anyway less about me, i'm a predebut p1ece, predebut moa, predebut kep1er stan, 2018 carat, and 2019 nctzen (i stan all units but i'm ot22!)
i stan a lot of groups (kinda) so if you list your favs i'll tell you which ones i stan!

Last edited:

ningningbiased

Kpop Fan
currently riding a bicycle with queen chungha😶‍🌫
Website
carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Seunghee
DK
Léa
heya i'm ezra, my pronouns are ae/they and im genderfluid and i'm bisexual w a femme lean ! and i'm transmasc!
i'm wasian (korean american) and my kr name is 은수! (please do not call me this if you are not korean! koreans only please! /srs /lh)
^i'm sortve fluent in korean (aka i can write, listen but i'm ass at pronouncing, grammar structure, and reading)

if you are korean and want to call me by my korean name, no matter what age you are you can talk to me informally! since there aren't really genderless terms i'm okay w/o 오빠/언니 and 형/누나!! dw abt it!!

uh anyway less about me, i'm a predebut p1ece, predebut moa, predebut kep1er stan, 2018 carat, and 2019 nctzen (i stan all units but i'm ot22!)
i stan a lot of groups (kinda) so if you list your favs i'll tell you which ones i stan!
Hello! I'm Lia. I hope you like it here on the forums:)

Bitter Not Sweet

I'm not sweet
Author
Credits
Username Change
Hi, I'm Hyewon (not my real Korean name but yknow haha)
I am a GG stan, I also stan Kep1er and TXT!
Wanna talk in private messages? Maybe we could be friends?
(they/she/it)

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝙰𝚄𝙶𝙷 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝙴𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Hello and welcome. Enjoy your stay and good luck with people not calling you by your Korean name unless they’re Korean. A lot of users here don’t pay much attention to that & do it anyway.

jiniethemouse

Kpop Fan
Credits
Cherry Gun

Welcome to the forums !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

villainlover

Kpop Groupie
Website
blackroseintroduction.carrd.co
Credits
Ciel Phantomhive

im late sorry! but nice to meet u ezra! i would say u could pm me but im on break rn but it is so nice to meet a fellow nctzen nd moa im mathew btw!