Hello

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

FallWarrior4569

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Im FallWarrior, or fall fo short, i live in (i can't say where i live because this is a public site) and i am 13 years old, my real name is Liam thanks everybody who fallowed me so far, i like cars and i also love NCT and yoongi and a handfull of other k-pop artist

Last edited:

FallWarrior4569

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Im not actually 102 years old and i don't live in Yugoslavia, i was just joking around but idk how to edit my response. So does anybody know how to edit the comment i put?

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Hello and welcome to Kprofiles forum! Hope you enjoy your time here! ^^

Im not actually 102 years old and i don't live in Yugoslavia, i was just joking around but idk how to edit my response. So does anybody know how to edit the comment i put?
The editing function is there below the message you posted. You can easily edit your post by clicking on that :)

taesshlong

Maknae
Website
luvsickluvr.carrd.co
Credits
Minisode1 : Blue Hour
The Book of Us: The Demon
Intak
VOICE: The Future is Now
if you look at the very bottom of your response, there should be 2 buttons. one says report and the other says edit. press edit! 💕

FallWarrior4569

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hello and welcome to Kprofiles forum! Hope you enjoy your time here! ^^

The editing function is there below the message you posted. You can easily edit your post by clicking on that :)
Okay thanks
if you look at the very bottom of your response, there should be 2 buttons. one says report and the other says edit. press edit! 💕
okay thanks :)

Hyunchoni

He's in your bed and I'm in your twitch chat
Author
Credits
Yeosang
Seonghwa
Jaeyoon
Jongho
Im FallWarrior, or fall fo short, i live in (i can't say where i live because this is a public site) and i am 13 years old, my real name is Liam thanks everybody who fallowed me so far, i like cars and i also love NCT and yoongi and a handfull of other k-pop artist
I'm a bit late but welcome~ If you need any help you may pm me 💕🥰💕🥰

L

Lucifer

Sorry for the late reply I was making pacts and steal souls...Anyways Hello enjoy your stay here feel free to DM me...bye I have to get back to stealing souls...

pocket_jinho

Face of The Group
Credits
St.Van
Jun
Jinho
Yeosang
Hi☺
ba2d4b101eea87368a6f8d3f7d0a4541.jpg