Hello

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

FallWarrior4569

Kpop Amateur
Im FallWarrior, or fall fo short, i live in (i can't say where i live because this is a public site) and i am 13 years old, my real name is Liam thanks everybody who fallowed me so far, i like cars and i also love NCT and yoongi and a handfull of other k-pop artist

Last edited:

cherryw4ves

πŸ’™ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ Κα΄α΄œΚ€κœ±α΄‡ΚŸκœ° & α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄‘α΄Κ€ΚŸα΄… α΄‘Ιͺʟʟ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ ʏᴏᴜ α΄›α΄α΄πŸ’™
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hello and welcome! (Again) enjoy your stay!

FallWarrior4569

Kpop Amateur
Im not actually 102 years old and i don't live in Yugoslavia, i was just joking around but idk how to edit my response. So does anybody know how to edit the comment i put?

Saythename17

あきらめγͺいで
Staff member
Author
Website
www.youtube.com
Yohan
Minhyun
Jihyo
Jeonghan
Hello and welcome to Kprofiles forum! Hope you enjoy your time here! ^^

Im not actually 102 years old and i don't live in Yugoslavia, i was just joking around but idk how to edit my response. So does anybody know how to edit the comment i put?
The editing function is there below the message you posted. You can easily edit your post by clicking on that :)

taesshlong

Maknae
Website
jaejay.carrd.co
Minisode1 : Blue Hour
The Book of Us: The Demon
Intak
VOICE: The Future is Now
if you look at the very bottom of your response, there should be 2 buttons. one says report and the other says edit. press edit! πŸ’•

FallWarrior4569

Kpop Amateur
Hello and welcome to Kprofiles forum! Hope you enjoy your time here! ^^

The editing function is there below the message you posted. You can easily edit your post by clicking on that :)
Okay thanks
if you look at the very bottom of your response, there should be 2 buttons. one says report and the other says edit. press edit! πŸ’•
okay thanks :)

Hyunchoni

He's in your bed and I'm in your twitch chat
Author
Yeosang
Seonghwa
Jaeyoon
Jongho
Im FallWarrior, or fall fo short, i live in (i can't say where i live because this is a public site) and i am 13 years old, my real name is Liam thanks everybody who fallowed me so far, i like cars and i also love NCT and yoongi and a handfull of other k-pop artist
I'm a bit late but welcome~ If you need any help you may pm me πŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ₯°