Hello y'all. ^^

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

MiroshChaeray

Kpop Stan
Credits
Ji Changwook
Ahn Hyoseop
Hide
Shinwon
Hello.
Well, not quite sure what to say.
I'm from Sweden, and like listening to music in the korean language (not limited to the pop genre), also am trying to learn the language.
Have never been part of a community for this kind of thing, but seemed like it could be fun as several things that I find enjoyable are included here (language, music etc).
Stumbled upon this forum by chance about 1 hr ago and just registered.
I'm not really a chatty person, but I hope to be able to participate in discussions with likeminded people. ^_^

Oh, and a parting question for those who also listen to k-music and might know the answer: What does "stan" mean in regards to bands?
Have seen that word pop up rather frequently these days (mostly on twitter), and as that is the word for "city" in Swedish, it keeps throwing me off. 😅

Have a nice day/night no matter timezone~~

/Mi

blackrose110

Kpop Groupie
Website
blackroseintroduction.carrd.co
Credits
Bubble Heart Box
Denki Kaminari
Kirishima Eijirou
Cookie Bite
Hello.
I'm from Sweden, and like listening to music in the korean language (not limited to the pop genre), also am trying to learn the language.
Have never been part of a community for this kind of thing, but seemed like it could be fun as several things that I find enjoyable are included here (language, music etc).
I'm not really a chatty person, but I hope to be able to participate in discussions with likeminded people. ^_^

Oh, and a parting question for those who also listen to k-music and might know the answer: What does "stan" mean in regards to bands?
Have seen that word pop up rather frequently these days (mostly on twitter), and as that is the word for "city" in Swedish, it keeps throwing me off. 😅

/Mi
it means you really like the band nd is a fan of them

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
Hello.

/Mi
Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy it here :3
Keep going, you'll master the korean language! :)
"Stan" in regards to band is like basically, idk how to explain well, but it's like dedicating being a fan to them, that's the best I can explain. Sorry if it's confusing in anyway

Have a good day/night too <3

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy it here & make some friends. As far as the word “stan” when it comes to groups, it basically means someone who is a really huge, maybe even slightly obsessive in some sense, of a certain group or member(s) from a group.

yoyoyeol

ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Author
Website
yeolplaylist.carrd.co
Credits
LALISA
Minnie
Hello.

/Mi
Hi, nice to meet you and welcome to the forums!

MiroshChaeray

Kpop Stan
Credits
Ji Changwook
Ahn Hyoseop
Hide
Shinwon
it means you really like the band nd is a fan of them
Ah, ok. Thanks!

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy it here :3
Keep going, you'll master the korean language! :)
"Stan" in regards to band is like basically, idk how to explain well, but it's like dedicating being a fan to them, that's the best I can explain. Sorry if it's confusing in anyway

Have a good day/night too <3

Thank you very much. Hope so too, though I'm sure I will. 😁
Will keep doing so, have always loved languages but am especially fond of asian ones.
Well, understand that term much better now, so much appreciated.

MiroshChaeray

Kpop Stan
Credits
Ji Changwook
Ahn Hyoseop
Hide
Shinwon
Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy it here & make some friends. As far as the word “stan” when it comes to groups, it basically means someone who is a really huge, maybe even slightly obsessive in some sense, of a certain group or member(s) from a group.

Thank you for the welcome. So far it seems to be a very friendly place, so I'm sure I will. ☺
Aah, that makes sense. From the context I gathered it was something beyond being a fan, but still didn't quite get it.
Undertsand it fully now, so thank you for that, too. ^_^

Hello and welcome to Kprofiled forum! I'm not going to answer the stan question because some have answered it :)
Hope you enjoy your time here! ^^

Hi, and thank you. 😁 Yeah, I got it completely now. ;)
I'm sure I will. ^.^

Hi, nice to meet you and welcome to the forums!

Hi, nice to meet you as well, and thank you for the welcome. 😁

pocket_jinho

Face of The Group
Credits
St.Van
Jun
Jinho
Yeosang
Belated hello☺
ed36bb61c809d7329fea22c9e81bf10e.jpg