Have You Ever Had A Dream With A Kpop Idol In It?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Have You Had A Dream With A Kpop Idol?

• Yes

• No

• No, but it was related to kpop

Results are only viewable after voting.

wonsta

Band Manager
Website
ur-fav-wonton.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧
I just had another K-pop dream last night
this time it had Beomgyu from TXT
We were outside and we were laying on the grass, I was playing with his hair and he looked at me and he said he loved me (Almost died) and was kind of confused and was wondering why he would say that..... and he also had a third eyeball
So, when I woke up, I looked up what it meant if I dreamt about a third eye, because it seemed like it would mean something. It said that if it was grey (which it was) that means that there is going to be a misunderstanding that is going to mess some things up for me.... so I'm kinda scared

taesshlong

Maknae
Website
luvsickluvr.carrd.co
Credits
Minisode1 : Blue Hour
The Book of Us: The Demon
Intak
VOICE: The Future is Now
i honestly don't remember majority of my dreams, but i remember one of them with ✨bts✨

okay so this was a few years ago (i have no idea how i remember it) but i was like, calling bts? i remember chatting with jimin, jin(?), taehyung(?), hoseok, and yoongi. for some reason, the only thing i remember being said to me was yoongi saying "i love you."
i was crying in my dream and woke up sobbing cause that man means like the entire universe to me :love:
ayy i recently had a new one with ten of NCT in it! i haven't told anyone so yuhh
so i was on a picnic date with ten, and he were just talking and holding hands 😎, and i kept complimenting him (ex. "you look really nice today!" "i like [clothing/accessory]! it looks good!") and he kept getting really shy.
i don't know how i remembered the bts one, cause i hardly remember this one, i just remember the stuff above^

taesshlong

Maknae
Website
luvsickluvr.carrd.co
Credits
Minisode1 : Blue Hour
The Book of Us: The Demon
Intak
VOICE: The Future is Now
I just had another K-pop dream last night
this time it had Beomgyu from TXT
We were outside and we were laying on the grass, I was playing with his hair and he looked at me and he said he loved me (Almost died) and was kind of confused and was wondering why he would say that..... and he also had a third eyeball
So, when I woke up, I looked up what it meant if I dreamt about a third eye, because it seemed like it would mean something. It said that if it was grey (which it was) that means that there is going to be a misunderstanding that is going to mess some things up for me.... so I'm kinda scared
well if anything does happen, my dms are always open /gen

enhypen_jay

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Sunoo
Yuri
Jake
Jay
i had one two nights ago where i was in a turqoise car with my irl friend and the ground was covered in snow and then we drove past Han and I.N. from stray kids and they were dressed like old ladies then when they saw us they started running

LMFAOODGYFSDJ THEY'RE OLD HAGS

❀ your kpop multistan ❀

Kpop Groupie
Website
bubblegyuu.carrd.co
Credits
Ningning
Bibi
Seeun
yuhh, but i only remember the most recent one
so i was walking somewhere in washington dc with my dad and some guy was jogging towards us from the other side
it turns out he was soobin and for some reason he seemed to know me? we were like "hiii"
and then we started talking in japanese (lmao what)
i honestly forgot what we talked about but i'm pretty sure it was something random
then we gave each other a hug and he continued to jog away
lmao the thing was it felt *so real*

Naomi

❤ VIC10TION ❤
Credits
Bugs Bunny
Subin
Byungchan
Hanse
I only remembered 3 dreams that happened awhile back

1. I dreamed of Sejun and I getting it on 😏
He had to leave the room half way though and did'n retun ..got me pissed with the unfinished business then I woke up
( this is honestly the funniest tbh lol )

2. I dreamed of being in car with Hanse.
We talked about daily things somehow turned into the car scene in Trouble Maker - Now MV ansabsjvehfr 🤪

3. I dreamed of BTOB as a group.
a stalker followed me and I panicked so I ran like hell ...bumped into Hyunsik and he helped to get rid of the weirdo.
He walked me to the van.. a VW vintage Van..came to my surprise the gentlemen were all there chillin.
They were all nice and asking if I was okay.. ( they were all drop dead gorgeous 😌 ) we traveled from city to city

sad how I don't dream of any these days.. perhaps I'm not as excited as I used to be

Feeling Peachy

Forum Mod
Staff member
Credits
Johnny
Chen
Lay
Doyoung
One of the weirdest, yet most simple dreams I've had was with Mark and Johnny.

I think we were in a Walmart parking lot at night in the summer running in circles screaming while Johnny recorded it with an ice cream in hand (I also think one of us was in a clown costume for some reason)?

I woke up the most confused ever.