Have You Ever Had A Dream With A Kpop Idol In It?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Have You Had A Dream With A Kpop Idol?

• Yes

• No

• No, but it was related to kpop

Results are only viewable after voting.

wonsta

Band Manager
Website
ur-fav-wonton.carrd.co
Credits
โœง Baekgyeul Bbobbipo โœง
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
โœง Monsta X Hyungwon โœง
I have been having a lot of dreams with idols in it recently. The idol that I have dreamt about the most is probably Wooyoung. A few nights ago I had a dream that he had a super patchy blue and green beard.
A few months ago, I had a dream with Soojin in it. She was arguing with my best friend... apparently my best friends
boobs
were not big enough for Soojin, that's why they were fighting.
Then a few weeks ago, I had a dream with Monsta X in it. So, I was hiding from someone in my closet and then I just saw Wonho sitting on one of my shelves. I was not scared at all for some reason. Then I noticed there was a tiny door behind him, so i climbed up to the top shelf and went inside and there was a whole secret hide out in there. Jooheon, Kihyun, and Hyungwon were in there.

My dreams are pretty weird.... there are more dreams I've had with kpop idols in them but that would take too long

Tell my about your kpop related dreams : ]

cb1811ea1d8be5ef4677c59d2329b0e5.gif

Yuta because why not​

Hwa_ChaeMing

หœโ€*ยฐโ€ข.หœโ€*ยฐโ€ข ๐“ง๐“˜๐“ž๐“ ๐“ข๐“ค๐“Ÿ๐“ก๐“”๐“œ๐“๐“’๐“จ โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ.โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ
Author
Recently dreamed of Jennie and GD, mostly GD. From what remember II was scrolling through my phone and saw a vid by 1thek. The vid had Jennie and GD in the thumbnail. I think the video was them goofing around and talking abt Bigbang cb. Next thing I know Iโ€™m in the place they were filming the 1thek vid. I was kinda just standing around and GD ask me out of nowhere โ€œWhat do you want to do when youโ€™re older, Liz?โ€ And I nearly fainted cuz GD knew my name. โ€œWell I want to be a producer, a music producerโ€ And then Iโ€™m pretty sure he started calling ppl to see if I could get and internship or smth. Last thing I thought was โ€œI gotta send Alex the video of Jennie and GDโ€.
I think I had another dream with GD in it but I donโ€™t remember.

risaโ€์€ํ˜œ

Kpop Expert
Website
risasrenjun.carrd.co
Credits
New Jeans
Seungkwan
Caratbong
Kim Man Bong
I've had multiple dreams with Stray Kids in them.
- Me and my friends hanging out with Chan and Felix all day
- I was at this haunted hay-ride thing they have in my city and I was texting Hyunjin. I only saw him once and he didn't say anything to me, but we kept texting
- My sister was really obsessed with I.N in my dream and I was just continually telling her "Kiri's gonna kill you" bc Kiri is very protective of I.N
There was the Idol Olypics thing or whatever it's called but after every round the member of each group that 'made the team lose' would be k*lled. First day it was Chan, second day it was Felix, and then I woke up but it was just implied that the rest would get k*lled too. I cried after having that dream ;-;

Mikasa Ackerman

๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿงฃ๐Ÿš
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
โœง Reki Kyan โœง
โœง Attack on Titan โœง
Vernon
Wonwoo
This was one of the funniest dreams that I've seen!
I was one from the Seventeen staff when they had their world tour, "Ode to you". I was wearing a black coloured tshirt, titled "Seventeen crew" and I was in charge of providing water bottles for the members. Seventeen performed "home" on stage and came to the back stage, and I can remember I gave a water bottle to Jeonghan! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover ๐Ÿ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
โ˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] โ˜†
Iโ€™ve had so many dreams, mainly about mamamoo and in particular Yongsun.

One of the most wholesome and vivid was we were staying in some log cabin somewhere (why was I invited, dunno) and they all started singing Backwoods (which they won immortal songs with) and coz of how much I loved it I began to cry from being overwhelmed so Byul hugged me to try and calm me down :โ€™)

taesshlong

Maknae
Website
luvsickluvr.carrd.co
Credits
Minisode1 : Blue Hour
The Book of Us: The Demon
Intak
VOICE: The Future is Now
i honestly don't remember majority of my dreams, but i remember one of them with โœจbtsโœจ

okay so this was a few years ago (i have no idea how i remember it) but i was like, calling bts? i remember chatting with jimin, jin(?), taehyung(?), hoseok, and yoongi. for some reason, the only thing i remember being said to me was yoongi saying "i love you."
i was crying in my dream and woke up sobbing cause that man means like the entire universe to me :love:

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญสแดแดœโ€™ส€แด‡ แดส แด„สœแด‡แดษชแด„แด€สŸ สœสแด˜แด‡ ส™แดส๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
Yeah but I canโ€™t share it lmfao

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญสแดแดœโ€™ส€แด‡ แดส แด„สœแด‡แดษชแด„แด€สŸ สœสแด˜แด‡ ส™แดส๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member

Iz*Grass

โ™ก ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡-๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” โ™ก
Author
I have had TONS of dreams with kpop idols in them, but there are three that I remember the most clearly (one was from last night)

1. So apparently the whole kpop industry was this cover for a whole organization of superhumans that had powers who basically eradicated the demons on Earth and the idols were those superhumans and the companies managed the activities and made sure that the idols weren't exposed to the public. NCT was the main group and somehow, I also had these powers so I helped them defeat the "big boss" and afterwards we hung out and I got to personally acquaint myself with all of them.

I read this fanfiction where all of NCT (OT23) were k*dnapped and they were k*lled one by one.
So a story that I read kind of came to life in my dream, but with a twist. Ten (of NCT) was corrupted and he t*rtured and k*lled all of the members. I was invisible and silent, so I couldn't do anything. It was even worse because Ten is my bias and ult. Yeah... I hated that dream (it's called a nightmare). ๐Ÿ’€

3. You know that channel, Hello82? It does all sorts of fun challenges with kpop idols. In my dream, BTS were doing one of these challenges, and it was to put up a sign for an impromptu fanmeeting...in the airport. I went (obviously) and then I saw the members! And they did a bunch of stuff. (I'm sorry I've never been to a fanmeeting before).

- And those are my dreams! ๐Ÿ˜

marsikk

Face of The Group
Credits
So I have a few, I didn't remeber them clearly but:
So, 'cause I have Jyp Bubble and I add Hyunjin and then I text him, but he didn't respondet and then I open my phone and I see that he text me back and I was so so happy, until I doesn't wake up ๐Ÿ’€ and say "IT WAS JUST A F***ING DREAM".

Also I have a lot with Bts but I didn't remeber them very well

escapism

๐ข ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ โ˜†
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
โœง Captain Price โœง
โœง Buddie โœง
I had a dream with Monsta X yesterday and it was so freaking weird: We were all detectives together assigned to solve a case - or at least trying to.
So we were after a mafia (don't ask which one cause I don't even know) and some of the members didn't know how to use a gun in case they needed it and I was teaching them how to do it (like I was aware ๐Ÿคก).
But they weren't taking my "lessons" too well and when I told them to be careful with it in case it shoots by itself, I think it was Minhyuk and Kihyun who started crying in fear, the rest were frozen in shock. I wanted to comfort them but we had to run away because the bad guys were chasing us.
Dunno if we survived cause I woke up. ๐Ÿคก
I could've sworn that the leader of the bad guys was Jay Why Pee tho ๐Ÿ‘€

Gwacekpop

Kpop Fan
Credits
Yunho
Ningning
Yes, many many many times. :)
A lot of them were about meeting bts and being friends with them and on shows and stuff (We all know that's never going to happen for me~)
Some of my dreams had other groups and kpop idols too-