GOT7 as your brothers

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
@Forgotten Wonderland @Elina xi Hey you two kids! Do you think this is a group chat??? πŸ˜ πŸ˜‚
BTW how are you and @Forgotten Wonderland Didn't you sleep at school today? and how was the day? XDπŸ˜…
I didn't sleep at school~~ The day's fine, just tired and a bit irritated of life
😯 @Forgotten Wonderland you slept at school?
@Yifan I'm still alive. How are you doing?
Nooooope~!
Oh you're alive XDD
I think she slept XD bcoz she was awake from 3 AM. But she said she will never sleep at school
Anyway, happy to hear that you're alive, even though I know it already bcoz I was commenting with you for hours πŸ˜‚
Hehehehehehehehehe I was awake at 3 am but that's because I fell asleep at 10
And I see that you're alive too ! πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
XD
Yeah very much alive XD
XDD
πŸ˜‚ I'm sure @Forgotten Wonderland will have something interesting to say when she sees this
XDD For aliens/human beans who has great knowledge of Harry Potter...
My father will hear about this.
I'm waiting for her reply
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ahhh I reply late cause of school, but today's Friday so I'm finally free!!!!!

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
They fight a lot first of all.
When you are sad they have a big bed and TV in a hidden room where you spend the day cuddling and watching movies.
They try to stay out of your way when yu are on your period when all you want is cuddles and attention.
Luckily one member does not want to leave you alone even then and that is Yugyeom.
Those five period days are spent cuddling with him and him stealing all your attention.
Jinyoung loves cooking with you and often helps you study and buys you loads of books.
BamBam goes shopping with you every weekend and takes you to the movies.
Youngjae has picnics with you and brings his doggo. Walks around the park with you and talks to you about random topics.
Jackson helps you with defending yourself from perverts and helps you with your German homework a lot.
Jaebum takes you out to eat often and loves to cuddle and watch random shows and movies.
Mark goes to the skate park with you and pranks the rest of the guys when you are in a bad mood to cheer you up.

When it is summer or winter break each of them has you for one day of the week.
Wooooww!! 😍😍