Glam Official Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

DrawiswhatIliketodo

Kpop Groupie
Credits
okay now i get why they are no longer a group & bighit doesnt do gg
yea
but there are rumors that bighit might have another girl group since they got a new person on their board
(also if you are interested, Gfriend is the closest thing to bighit's girl group since two of the members were bighit trainees)

M

myheartizomg

does any know what happend to Big Hit's Girl Group Glam?
Their disbandment followed in 2015 after a bunch of controversies surrounding their name. One of the members was a stalker fan of Super Junior's leader and she pretended to be close to the CEO or one of the staff members of Big Hit in order to get close to him and another member blackmailed a famous Korean actor with a model friend of hers with the result to get sentenced to one year in jail for her actions. The actor though dropped the charges and let it go somehow after so, eventually , nobody went to jail...

Min Gaeul

Band Manager
Credits
Dean
Jisung
Yuta
Chenle
Their disbandment followed in 2015 after a bunch of controversies surrounding their name. One of the members was a stalker fan of Super Junior's leader and she pretended to be close to the CEO or one of the staff members of Big Hit in order to get close to him and another member blackmailed a famous Korean actor with a model friend of hers with the result to get sentenced to one year in jail for her actions. The actor though dropped the charges and let it go somehow after so, eventually , nobody went to jail...
Omg I always wondered what happened to them

Zam

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Dahee released a song under her real name Kim Si-Won on her youtube channel. Looks like she wants to continue making music as a solo artist.
[MV] 김시원(Kim Si-Won) - 우리의 마지막 순간(we last moment)

After Jiyeon debuting under the name Lucy in 2017 and releasing one song and nothing afterwards Si-Won/Dahee is the only member left who makes music.

loonayoongi

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Seori
their story is crazy, scandal after scandal 😭 i only found out about them because i learned namjoon wrote a song for them, i thought the song was cute but when i found out all that my jaw just dropped...