Forbidden Love (A BTS Jimin & Reader FF) Chapter 9

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Trickyyazzy

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Lay
MJ
JinJin
Changbin
Y/n’s POV:

“Yah!! Let me go!” I try to get away from his grip until he said, “Let’s go!” I look at him confused but let him lead me to wherever we’re going. Why is he suddenly acting like this? He’s usually pretty shy, which is kind of cute. Now he really went from 0 to 100 really quick! We go outside, with Jimin still holding my wrist. He stops at a carnival and says, “You ready to have the best time of your life? With me?” I just stare at him and I think I’m blushing. “Ok, fine” He smiles and says, “Ok, then what are we waiting for? Let’s have some fun!” We head towards the carnival with Jimin now holding my hand. We see a roller coaster and I point to it. “Hey, lets ride that!!” He looks at me nervously, “You sure?” “Of course!! Let’s goooo!!” I drag him towards the ride and we get on the first row. He looks a bit scared so I hold out my hand, “I don’t know why I’m doing this but if you get scared, just hold my hand ok?” He just looks at me and I swear I see a tint of red on his face. His eyes shift from me to my hand. “It’s ok, I don’t need to hold your hand. I am a man!! And I am not afraid!!” “You don’t sound like it. You sure you don’t want to hold my hand?” He looks at me again and finally takes my hand. “Fine, just because you’re scared.” “Yah!! Did I say I was scared!!” He is about to answer me when the roller coaster starts moving.

Wait… now that I think of it… Is this a date?!

Jimin’s POV:

Crap! Crap! Crap! I hate roller coasters!! It’s a good thing I’m holding her hand. I turn to look at her and she’s smiling!? WTF does she like these types of rides?! Just as she turns to look at me, I look back ahead of me, where we already reached the top of the ride. I feel myself starting to panic so I take deep breaths so I don’t end up screaming for my mom. When are we going to go down this… My thoughts are interrupted when the car goes down the hill. I swear I think I’m crying right now.

Y/n’s POV:

OMG!! Jimin is a genius for bringing me to one of my favorite places!! The roller coaster goes down taking me by surprise, I love it!! I scream with excitement and raise up my arms, Jimin's hand still holding mine. I hear screaming next to me and it sounds like Jimin’s scared. Well, I also noticed that his grip on my hand has tightened a bit. I turned to look at him and am met with an “almost dead of shock” Jimin. I start laughing while he is just screaming his head off. The roller coaster ride ends and Jimin looks sick. We get off the roller coaster, or at least try to because I have to help Jimin get off the ride because he looks dead. I find a bench where we can sit and drag him over. “Hey… Are you ok?” He finally gets out of his daze and looks at me. “Y-yeah, I’m fine.” “You sure? You don’t look ok for what I am seeing” “Yeah, I’m fine it’s just that I don’t like those types of rides because they scare me a bit.” “You know, you could’ve told me that so we could ride a much calmer ride than that one, right?” “Yeah... I totally knew that!!” He gives me this smile that makes my heart stop.

XPMmwvoTYEI1RKheT7qNenSOrH6Io44cQ-NE_qJI7ip4_oNJT7_YE3wJOmswLBIK1hlGojI_iklsKEnyqI0mL9KAZzTldyucUEOn2wwhlxLUirz2TExPo-CMLfJffUzMecDuiQdB

He suddenly stands up and is now right next to me. He drapes his arm over me and says, “Let's go eat something delicious!! I’m starving!!” We spend the rest of the day eating and riding rides. Soon enough, the moon comes up and we are exhausted. We soon walk back to our university where my car is. He doesn’t have a ride so I offer him one. He declines but I bug him until he gets in the car. I start driving while Jimin is telling me where to go. We get to his house and I turn off the car. For some reason, I don’t want him to leave. “Soo, was this like a date or something?” I ask. “Not if you wanted it to be” I look down at my lap, smiling and blushing at the same time. “Ok, I hope we can do this more often.” “Yeah, I hope so too” He starts to get out of the car when he suddenly stops. He turns around and leans in close to my face. Here it comes!! He’s going to kiss me!! Instead of his lips meeting mine, he turns his head and kisses my cheek. I freeze and he just looks at me for a second before scurrying out of the car. Just as he is about to head inside he turns to look back at me and waves while smiling. I do the same before turning on the car and driving home.

Credits
Yugyeom
Mingi
Lee Know
Eunseo
Y/n’s POV:

“Yah!! Let me go!” I try to get away from his grip until he said, “Let’s go!” I look at him confused but let him lead me to wherever we’re going. Why is he suddenly acting like this? He’s usually pretty shy, which is kind of cute. Now he really went from 0 to 100 really quick! We go outside, with Jimin still holding my wrist. He stops at a carnival and says, “You ready to have the best time of your life? With me?” I just stare at him and I think I’m blushing. “Ok, fine” He smiles and says, “Ok, then what are we waiting for? Let’s have some fun!” We head towards the carnival with Jimin now holding my hand. We see a roller coaster and I point to it. “Hey, lets ride that!!” He looks at me nervously, “You sure?” “Of course!! Let’s goooo!!” I drag him towards the ride and we get on the first row. He looks a bit scared so I hold out my hand, “I don’t know why I’m doing this but if you get scared, just hold my hand ok?” He just looks at me and I swear I see a tint of red on his face. His eyes shift from me to my hand. “It’s ok, I don’t need to hold your hand. I am a man!! And I am not afraid!!” “You don’t sound like it. You sure you don’t want to hold my hand?” He looks at me again and finally takes my hand. “Fine, just because you’re scared.” “Yah!! Did I say I was scared!!” He is about to answer me when the roller coaster starts moving.

Wait… now that I think of it… Is this a date?!

Jimin’s POV:

Crap! Crap! Crap! I hate roller coasters!! It’s a good thing I’m holding her hand. I turn to look at her and she’s smiling!? WTF does she like these types of rides?! Just as she turns to look at me, I look back ahead of me, where we already reached the top of the ride. I feel myself starting to panic so I take deep breaths so I don’t end up screaming for my mom. When are we going to go down this… My thoughts are interrupted when the car goes down the hill. I swear I think I’m crying right now.

Y/n’s POV:

OMG!! Jimin is a genius for bringing me to one of my favorite places!! The roller coaster goes down taking me by surprise, I love it!! I scream with excitement and raise up my arms, Jimin's hand still holding mine. I hear screaming next to me and it sounds like Jimin’s scared. Well, I also noticed that his grip on my hand has tightened a bit. I turned to look at him and am met with an “almost dead of shock” Jimin. I start laughing while he is just screaming his head off. The roller coaster ride ends and Jimin looks sick. We get off the roller coaster, or at least try to because I have to help Jimin get off the ride because he looks dead. I find a bench where we can sit and drag him over. “Hey… Are you ok?” He finally gets out of his daze and looks at me. “Y-yeah, I’m fine.” “You sure? You don’t look ok for what I am seeing” “Yeah, I’m fine it’s just that I don’t like those types of rides because they scare me a bit.” “You know, you could’ve told me that so we could ride a much calmer ride than that one, right?” “Yeah... I totally knew that!!” He gives me this smile that makes my heart stop.

XPMmwvoTYEI1RKheT7qNenSOrH6Io44cQ-NE_qJI7ip4_oNJT7_YE3wJOmswLBIK1hlGojI_iklsKEnyqI0mL9KAZzTldyucUEOn2wwhlxLUirz2TExPo-CMLfJffUzMecDuiQdB

He suddenly stands up and is now right next to me. He drapes his arm over me and says, “Let's go eat something delicious!! I’m starving!!” We spend the rest of the day eating and riding rides. Soon enough, the moon comes up and we are exhausted. We soon walk back to our university where my car is. He doesn’t have a ride so I offer him one. He declines but I bug him until he gets in the car. I start driving while Jimin is telling me where to go. We get to his house and I turn off the car. For some reason, I don’t want him to leave. “Soo, was this like a date or something?” I ask. “Not if you wanted it to be” I look down at my lap, smiling and blushing at the same time. “Ok, I hope we can do this more often.” “Yeah, I hope so too” He starts to get out of the car when he suddenly stops. He turns around and leans in close to my face. Here it comes!! He’s going to kiss me!! Instead of his lips meeting mine, he turns his head and kisses my cheek. I freeze and he just looks at me for a second before scurrying out of the car. Just as he is about to head inside he turns to look back at me and waves while smiling. I do the same before turning on the car and driving home.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH