Forbidden Love (A BTS Jimin & Reader FF) Chapter 6

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Trickyyazzy

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Lay
MJ
JinJin
Changbin
Y/N’s POV:

I drive to university and hope I don’t get there late. I finally make it about 5 minutes early. I quickly grab my stuff and run to class. I have English class first even though I am fluent in english because I studied abroad. I head inside and take a seat next to Eunha. “Yah, where were you this morning? You always come in early.” “I know right? This random pabo(idiot) kept texting me until 1:00 in the morning or something.” “Wah, jinja(really)! Is he cute?” “How would I know? I barely know his name!” “Wah that’s kind of cree-” The teacher walks in and we all say good morning. I have to admit that the English teacher is kind of hot. His name is Jackson Wang but we call Mr. Wang since he’s our teacher.

Mr. Wang:

Image result for Jackson Wang
Related image

See what I mean? He’s like the best teacher in the whole university. He always tries his best to make us laugh. Ok, I know I sound as if I have a crush on him but I don’t. Maybe I have a small crush on him. “Good morning class today we wi-” He gets interrupted by the intercom from the office.

Intercom:
"Will Cha Y/N please come to the office?"

As soon as I hear this I started to think if I did anything wrong. “Mr. Wang, may I have permission to go?” “Yes, you can go Y/n,” I stand from my seat, grab my things, and leave the classroom.

Jimin’s POV:

The director of our new university called down a student to show us around. If I remember, he said her name was Cha Y/n. He told us that she was really smart, I hope she isn’t one of those nerds because he told us that she was the smartest in the whole university. I bet Namjoon hyung will make her second place. How long does it take for a girl to get to the director’s office? We finally hear someone knock on the door. “May I come in?” “Yes, you may Y/n.” The girl comes in and I am shocked.

Y/n’s POV:

I finally get to the director’s office and enter. “You called for me Mr. Choi?”

BTW this is Mr. Choi, but his real name is Choi Min-ho:

Related image
Image result for Choi Min-ho

(Yes, I have to admit that there are a lot of famous people in this university, even the director. Anywho, back to the story.)

“Yes, I called you in to introduce you to the 7 new students,” From the corners of my eyes I see BTS. WTF where the heck did they come from? I swear I didn’t see them when I came in. “Oh, ok. Wait, what do they have to do with me?” From the corner of my eye I see all of them staring at me strangely. Especially one of them I see is the shortest out of all of them. I turn my attention once again on the director. “I want you to show them around since you are one of my best students in this university. Can I trust you with them Miss Cha?” “Yes sir, I shall take care of them for today.” I turn to all of them and gesture them to follow me. As we head out one of them bumped into one of the band members of Big Bang. The one he bumped into is known as G-Dragon. I see that he is ticked off and from the look on his face, that dude is going to get beat up. “Hey, I’d be careful if I were you.” “Hey GD, it’s ok they’re with me.” He looks at me and backs off.

This is G-Dragon:

Image result for G-Dragon
Related image

“Fine, just because it’s you Y/N,” “Aw, thanks GD,” I flashed him a smile and he blushes a little. “Anything for you Y/n.” “That’s so sweet of you. I have to get going, ok? We can talk later.” I once again gesture the seven guys to follow me.

Last edited:
Credits
Yugyeom
Mingi
Lee Know
Eunseo
Y/N’s POV:

I drive to university and hope I don’t get there late. I finally make it about 5 minutes early. I quickly grab my stuff and run to class. I have English class first even though I am fluent in english because I studied abroad. I head inside and take a seat next to Eunha. “Yah, where were you this morning? You always come in early.” “I know right? This random pabo(idiot) kept texting me until 1:00 in the morning or something.” “Wah, jinja(really)! Is he cute?” “How would I know? I barely know his name!” “Wah that’s kind of cree-” The teacher walks in and we all say good morning. I have to admit that the English teacher is kind of hot. His name is Jackson Wang but we call Mr. Wang since he’s our teacher.

Mr. Wang:

Related image

See what I mean? He’s like the best teacher in the whole university. He always tries his best to make us laugh. Ok, I know I sound as if I have a crush on him but I don’t. Maybe I have a small crush on him. “Good morning class today we wi-” He gets interrupted by the intercom from the office.

Intercom:
"Will Cha Y/N please come to the office?"

As soon as I hear this I started to think if I did anything wrong. “Mr. Wang, may I have permission to go?” “Yes, you can go Y/n,” I stand from my seat, grab my things, and leave the classroom.

Jimin’s POV:

The director of our new university called down a student to show us around. If I remember, he said her name was Cha Y/n. He told us that she was really smart, I hope she isn’t one of those nerds because he told us that she was the smartest in the whole university. I bet Namjoon hyung will make her second place. How long does it take for a girl to get to the director’s office? We finally hear someone knock on the door. “May I come in?” “Yes, you may Y/n.” The girl comes in and I am shocked.

Y/n’s POV:

I finally get to the director’s office and enter. “You called for me Mr. Choi?”

BTW this is Mr. Choi, but his real name is Choi Min-ho:

Related image

(Yes, I have to admit that there are a lot of famous people in this university, even the director. Anywho, back to the story.)

“Yes, I called you in to introduce you to the 7 new students,” From the corners of my eyes I see BTS. WTF where the heck did they come from? I swear I didn’t see them when I came in. “Oh, ok. Wait, what do they have to do with me?” From the corner of my eye I see all of them staring at me strangely. Especially one of them I see is the shortest out of all of them. I turn my attention once again on the director. “I want you to show them around since you are one of my best students in this university. Can I trust you with them Miss Cha?” “Yes sir, I shall take care of them for today.” I turn to all of them and gesture them to follow me. As we head out one of them bumped into one of the band members of Big Bang. The one he bumped into is known as G-Dragon. I see that he is ticked off and from the look on his face, that dude is going to get beat up. “Hey, I’d be careful if I were you.” “Hey GD, it’s ok they’re with me.” He looks at me and backs off.

This is G-Dragon:

Image result for G-Dragon
Related image

“Fine, just because it’s you Y/N,” “Aw, thanks GD,” I flashed him a smile and he blushes a little. “Anything for you Y/n.” “That’s so sweet of you. I have to get going, ok? We can talk later.” I once again gesture the seven guys to follow me.
Well shit, he obviousely has a crushh on herrr