Forbidden Love (A BTS Jimin & Reader FF) Chapter 2

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Trickyyazzy

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Lay
MJ
JinJin
Changbin
Jimin’s POV:

We began our concert and we were so happy to see many ARMY. We enter the stage and were greeted by A LOT of ARMY. We introduced ourselves and began the concert. We were singing and I couldn’t help but notice a girl as beautiful as an angel in the far left corner of the stage. I couldn’t help but stare at her throughout the majority of the concert. How can a girl be so beautiful? We got to Cypher Pt. 4 and Jin Hyung, Taehyung, Jungkook, and I went backstage to rest and let Namjoon Hyung, Yoongi Hyung, and Hoseok Hyung rap. While we were going backstage I turned to look back at the girl. What’s her name? We get backstage and Jungkook says, “ Hyung, is something bothering you?” “No, nothing is bothering me,” I say while looking at the girl. He follows my gaze and sees her. “Wow, she’s beautiful!” “Who is?” We turn around and see Jin Hyung and Taehyung walking towards us. “She is,” Jungkook says while pointing at the girl. “Wow! She’s so pretty!” They both exclaim. We get to our final song, Outro: Wings. This song is perfect because we can walk around and don’t have to dance. I walk over to where she is, crouch down, singing while staring at her beautiful face.

Y/n's POV:

He kept staring at me until I pretty much got annoyed. An idea popped into my head. I decided to stare back and wink at him. When I did that, I saw his face turned deep red and he walked away. I tried so hard not to laugh. I went back to watching the concert. Everything was going well until three BTS members come over to our side of the stage. “V~~~~~!!!” “Jiiiiiiinn!!!” “Jungkooooook!!!!!!!” The ARMYs around me scream, including Momo. They come over, they seem to be looking for something… or someone. Finally, their eyes land on me. Why are they staring at me??? I mean I know I look fabulous but they don’t have to stare. Fans are now looking at me, some of them with looks that tell me that they could murder me any second. But I’m NOT afraid of them. I could easily kick their asses if I wanted to.

….

The concert finally ended, not that I didn’t enjoy it, I did. It’s just that some of the members stared at me through everything, which bothered me a bit. Momo is still in the stadium and I am waiting for her in my car.
What’s taking her so long?

My car:

Image result for cars

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Jimin’s POV:

We began our concert and we were so happy to see many ARMY. We enter the stage and were greeted by A LOT of ARMY. We introduced ourselves and began the concert. We were singing and I couldn’t help but notice a girl as beautiful as an angel in the far left corner of the stage. I couldn’t help but stare at her throughout the majority of the concert. How can a girl be so beautiful? We got to Cypher Pt. 4 and Jin Hyung, Taehyung, Jungkook, and I went backstage to rest and let Namjoon Hyung, Yoongi Hyung, and Hoseok Hyung rap. While we were going backstage I turned to look back at the girl. What’s her name? We get backstage and Jungkook says, “ Hyung, is something bothering you?” “No, nothing is bothering me,” I say while looking at the girl. He follows my gaze and sees her. “Wow, she’s beautiful!” “Who is?” We turn around and see Jin Hyung and Taehyung walking towards us. “She is,” Jungkook says while pointing at the girl. “Wow! She’s so pretty!” They both exclaim. We get to our final song, Outro: Wings. This song is perfect because we can walk around and don’t have to dance. I walk over to where she is, crouch down, singing while staring at her beautiful face.

Y/n's POV:

He kept staring at me until I pretty much got annoyed. An idea popped into my head. I decided to stare back and wink at him. When I did that, I saw his face turned deep red and he walked away. I tried so hard not to laugh. I went back to watching the concert. Everything was going well until three BTS members come over to our side of the stage. “V~~~~~!!!” “Jiiiiiiinn!!!” “Jungkooooook!!!!!!!” The ARMYs around me scream, including Momo. They come over, they seem to be looking for something… or someone. Finally, their eyes land on me. Why are they staring at me??? I mean I know I look fabulous but they don’t have to stare. Fans are now looking at me, some of them with looks that tell me that they could murder me any second. But I’m NOT afraid of them. I could easily kick their asses if I wanted to.

….

The concert finally ended, not that I didn’t enjoy it, I did. It’s just that some of the members stared at me through everything, which bothered me a bit. Momo is still in the stadium and I am waiting for her in my car.

My car:

Image result for cars
I never knew Y/N was this rich O^O

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Jimin’s POV:

Y/n's POV:

….

My car:

Image result for cars
Wow!!! :omo:

Credits
Yugyeom
Mingi
Lee Know
Eunseo
Jimin’s POV:

Y/n's POV:

….

My car:

Image result for cars
OOOHH SHIT BOUT TO GO DOWN

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
Jimin’s POV:

Y/n's POV:

….

My car:

Image result for cars
Ooooh wow!!! 😍😍😍