Forbidden Love (A BTS Jimin & Reader FF) Chapter 1

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Trickyyazzy

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Lay
MJ
JinJin
Changbin
Y/N’s POV:

The bell rings and we all piled out the door to go to lunch. I line up to get my food. “Hey, Y/N!” I hear someone yell. I turn around and see my friend Eunha. “Hey, what’s up,” I say. “Nothing, I just wanted to cut in front of you,” “You’re mean,” “I know,” I laugh and let her cut in front of me. We get our food and go sit down with my other friend, Momo. “OMG, have you heard of BTS!” She yells. I sigh. Here we go again. “Yes, Momo,” I say rolling my eyes. I have never been that interested in them but I do say that they are really attractive. Momo glares at me for rolling my eyes at BTS. “Well anyway, I just LOVE them sooo much. I really wish I could go to one of their concerts,” she exclaims. I remember something. “Hey, Momo guess what? I have three tickets to go to a BTS concert, including backstage passes, and I might give you one. Happy Birthday” I say. “OMG!!! Y/N WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME EARLIER!!!” “I don’t know. I guess I wanted you to suffer. BTW the concert is tomorrow night,” I say. “EVEN BETTER!!” Momo yells. Everybody in the cafeteria stares at us. “What are you looking at!” I yell. They stop staring immediately. Don’t ask me how I got those tickets.

Concert Time:

Once we got there, Momo almost starts crying. “This is a dream come true!!” “Yeah, yeah, let’s get going,” I say. I look ahead and see a massive crowd of fans screaming and pushing. We should have come earlier. We try to push our way through the crowd and we make it to the front. I show the guards our passes and they let us in. “Wow! They really let us in first!, Momo said. “That’s because I got us exclusive tickets” “Wow! Jinja! (really)” “Yep” We made our way to the front of the stage and waited for the concert to start. More people flooded in the stadium minutes later. Soon enough the concert started. BTS came into the stage and fans started screaming. I have to admit that some of their songs are really good. Especially one that Momo said was called “Cypher Pt. 4.” Some were sad and almost made me cry. There was something bothering me though, one of the members was staring at me frequently. They started singing a song called “Outro: Wings,” and it was good until the member that was staring at me suddenly came over to the side that Momo, Eunha, and I were in, still looking at me and singing. He finally reached our side and fans were screaming. “He’s coming, He’s coming!!” Who the f is coming? As if the fans read my thoughts they screamed, “Jimin’s coming!!” Oh. Jimin kneeled down to our level still staring at me and singing.

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Y/N’s POV:

The bell rings and we all piled out the door to go to lunch. I line up to get my food. “Hey, Y/N!” I hear someone yell. I turn around and see my friend Eunha. “Hey, what’s up,” I say. “Nothing, I just wanted to cut in front of you,” “You’re mean,” “I know,” I laugh and let her cut in front of me. We get our food and go sit down with my other friend, Momo. “OMG, have you heard of BTS!” She yells. I sigh. Here we go again. “Yes, Momo,” I say rolling my eyes. I have never been that interested in them but I do say that they are really attractive. Momo glares at me for rolling my eyes at BTS. “Well anyway, I just LOVE them sooo much. I really wish I could go to one of their concerts,” she exclaims. I remember something. “Hey, Momo guess what? I have three tickets to go to a BTS concert, including backstage passes, and I might give you one. Happy Birthday” I say. “OMG!!! Y/N WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME EARLIER!!!” “I don’t know. I guess I wanted you to suffer. BTW the concert is tomorrow night,” I say. “EVEN BETTER!!” Momo yells. Everybody in the cafeteria stares at us. “What are you looking at!” I yell. They stop staring immediately. Don’t ask me how I got those tickets.

Concert Time:

Once we got there, Momo almost starts crying. “This is a dream come true!!” “Yeah, yeah, let’s get going,” I say. I look ahead and see a massive crowd of fans screaming and pushing. We should have come earlier. We try to push our way through the crowd and we make it to the front. I show the guards our passes and they let us in. “Wow! They really let us in first!, Momo said. “That’s because I got us exclusive tickets” “Wow! Jinja! (really)” “Yep” We made our way to the front of the stage and waited for the concert to start. More people flooded in the stadium minutes later. Soon enough the concert started. BTS came into the stage and fans started screaming. I have to admit that some of their songs are really good. Especially one that Momo said was called “Cypher Pt. 4.” Some were sad and almost made me cry. There was something bothering me though, one of the members was staring at me frequently. They started singing a song called “Outro: Wings,” and it was good until the member that was staring at me suddenly came over to the side that Momo, Eunha, and I were in, still looking at me and singing. He finally reached our side and fans were screaming. “He’s coming, He’s coming!!” Who the f is coming? As if the fans read my thoughts they screamed, “Jimin’s coming!!” Oh. Jimin kneeled down to our level still staring at me and singing.

View attachment 8927
Oh!!!! When are u going to post the next? This sounds interesting!!😍😍

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Y/N’s POV:

Concert Time:

View attachment 8927
Awe~!
Like the font XDD
And your story is nice!!

Credits
Yugyeom
Mingi
Lee Know
Eunseo
Y/N’s POV:

Concert Time:

View attachment 8927
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, mY HEARTEUUUU