flor_us official thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sachiana•。

Kpop Expert
Credits
theyre is a kpop girl group called flor_us - and they are severely underrated. they have really good vocals, good rappers and dancers, and they keep improving with every comeback, but since they are so underrated, i dont wish for them to disband because of a lack of recognition and income, and im worried that they wont comeback anymore since theyre last comeback was nearly 7 months ago, so please - support them! im not pressuring you at all, you can support whatever artists you want, but please do check them out, and please, if possible, stream theyre mvs and share them to other people! i really believe in them, and i dont want them to go under the waters - here is theyre latest comeback
and here is theyre profile

thanks for your attention! fighting! ❤️❤️💪🏻💪🏻

ChenXiao

Face of The Group
Credits
Gong Myung
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. B] ☆
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. A] ☆
Horyeong
Where they been all my life?! I need to stan, no, I HAVE to stan. Boi, they going to be kicked into tomorrow by my repeated replay of their music video.
Get ready flor_us, your mv views about to be blown through the roof!

sachiana•。

Kpop Expert
Credits
Where they been all my life?! I need to stan, no, I HAVE to stan. Boi, they going to be kicked into tomorrow by my repeated replay of their music video.
thank you for the help! they are rlly good, the music kinda reminds me of gfriend

theiconicriri

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Seonghwa
*casually dies* THERES A THREAD?! OMG OMG OMG YES THESE GIRLS DESERVE SO MUCH