Favorite Kingdom Episode 1 Performance?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Kingdom just aired it's first episode and uploaded all of the performances on Youtube!
Here they are:

ATEEZ
Used "Wave"

BTOB
Used "Beautiful Pain"

SF9
Used "Good Guy"

Stray Kids
Used "Miroh"

The Boyz
Used "The Stealer"

iKON
Uses "Rhythm Ta"

What one is your favorite/impressed you the most?

Naomi

โค VIC10TION โค
Credits
Bugs Bunny
Subin
Byungchan
Hanse
My top 3 would still be BTOB, iKON, and SF9

I never would even bothered to watch Msnek program if not because of BTOB. My Balladudes

Sayaka Miki

ใใ ใ‚‰ใชใ„ ๅฃใซ่ฒผใ‚Šใคใ„ใŸใƒ–ใƒฉใƒ•ใ•ใใฃใจๅคขใฎๅณๅดใฏใ‚ธใƒงใƒผใ‚ซใƒผ
Credits
User Title Change
Ateez and stray kids are my fav performance

moonlight

์ง€์œ 
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
Tara why.... this difficult question?
I'll probably go for BTOB performance because it's completely different style compared to the rest of the performances which attracted me plus the rap & Vocals.... I LOVE

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
โ˜† SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] โ˜†
Wonho
definitely enjoyed ikon's performance the most, great upbeat energy that made them stand out from the other performances (btob also stood out). i wasn't expecting them to perform rhythm ta.

Mikasa Ackerman

๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿงฃ๐Ÿš
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
โœง Reki Kyan โœง
โœง Attack on Titan โœง
Vernon
Wonwoo
All the performances were really amazing, but I preferred iKON's and Stray Kids' performances most!
My top 3 would be,
1. iKON
2. Stray Kids
3. ATEEZ

Iz*Grass

โ™ก ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡-๐“ˆ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” โ™ก
Author
My favorites were probably The Boyz and Stray Kids performance. Especially Stray Kids, they really used the stage properly and had all these different props to enhance different parts. Both of their arrangements were amazing.

I think ATEEZ was also pretty good, but I find that an upbeat song arranged into a darker, heavy type of mood is harder to pull off, so ATEEZ's arrangement didn't sound as good as it could have been (opinion!).

My favorites were probably The Boyz and Stray Kids performance. Especially Stray Kids, they really used the stage properly and had all these different props to enhance different parts. Both of their arrangements were amazing.

I think ATEEZ was also pretty good, but I find that an upbeat song arranged into a darker, heavy type of mood is harder to pull off, so ATEEZ's arrangement didn't sound as good as it could have been (opinion!).
me too! <3