Favorite Kingdom Episode 1 Performance?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Lost_in_the_Dream

๐ŸŒž๐—™๐˜‚๐—น๐—น ๐—ฆ๐˜‚๐—ป๐ŸŒž
Staff member
Author
Website
lost-inthe-dream.carrd.co
Heart Cookies
Haechan
Lee Know
The8
Kingdom just aired it's first episode and uploaded all of the performances on Youtube!
Here they are:

ATEEZ
Used "Wave"

BTOB
Used "Beautiful Pain"

SF9
Used "Good Guy"

Stray Kids
Used "Miroh"

The Boyz
Used "The Stealer"

iKON
Uses "Rhythm Ta"

What one is your favorite/impressed you the most?

Naomi

Kpop Stan
Subin
Byungchan
Hanse
Sejun
My top 3 would still be BTOB, iKON, and SF9

I never would even bothered to watch Msnek program if not because of BTOB. My Balladudes

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Go Won
Wonho
Jun
Yeojin
definitely enjoyed ikon's performance the most, great upbeat energy that made them stand out from the other performances (btob also stood out). i wasn't expecting them to perform rhythm ta.

Saythename17

ใ‚ใใ‚‰ใ‚ใชใ„ใง
Staff member
Author
Website
www.youtube.com
Yohan
Minhyun
Jihyo
Jeonghan
All the performances were really amazing, but I preferred iKON's and Stray Kids' performances most!
My top 3 would be,
1. iKON
2. Stray Kids
3. ATEEZ

Iz*Grass

๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘†๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐ด๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข <3
Author
My favorites were probably The Boyz and Stray Kids performance. Especially Stray Kids, they really used the stage properly and had all these different props to enhance different parts. Both of their arrangements were amazing.

I think ATEEZ was also pretty good, but I find that an upbeat song arranged into a darker, heavy type of mood is harder to pull off, so ATEEZ's arrangement didn't sound as good as it could have been (opinion!).

_cuteprincess_

Kpop Fan
Mango
Box of Chocolates
My favorites were probably The Boyz and Stray Kids performance. Especially Stray Kids, they really used the stage properly and had all these different props to enhance different parts. Both of their arrangements were amazing.

I think ATEEZ was also pretty good, but I find that an upbeat song arranged into a darker, heavy type of mood is harder to pull off, so ATEEZ's arrangement didn't sound as good as it could have been (opinion!).
me too! <3