Favorite Girl Group songs?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

hyun

Kpop Groupie
Credits
i don't listen to a lot of gg songs but my favorites are so good by red velvet, hi high by loona, and someone like me by twice!

zimzalabop

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Lucas
Shownu
Hendery
Jongho
okay so (right now) all of exid's title songs, boy by exid, hobgoblin/black dress/no/me by clc, any twice song ❤❤

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
OMFG YES it's so soothing
I get the soothing vocals, but also it makes me well up almost every time I actually listen to it. It had that effect first time I heard it, even before I knew what the lyrics were - the emotion they put into the vocals is palpable...
Other (G)I-DLE favourites include Maze and What's In Your House.

Also, basically all Dreamcatcher, with particular favourites being ...And There Was No-One Left, Trap (I'm still hoping against hope that they'll do a Special Clip for that one), and Full Moon.

B

blink

I get the soothing vocals, but also it makes me well up almost every time I actually listen to it. It had that effect first time I heard it, even before I knew what the lyrics were - the emotion they put into the vocals is palpable...
Other (G)I-DLE favourites include Maze and What's In Your House.

Also, basically all Dreamcatcher, with particular favourites being ...And There Was No-One Left, Trap (I'm still hoping against hope that they'll do a Special Clip for that one), and Full Moon.
They did a great job in doing so too, I didn't really know how vocals could do that

M

myheartizomg

4minute - Crazy
Everglow - Adios
2NE1 - Fire
Dreamcatcher - Piri Piri
BVNDIT - Dramatic
SNSD - MrMr
Red Velvet - I Just & more