Favorite anime

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Scarlet23

Kpop Rookie
Credits
What is your favorite anime and what was the last one you watched.

Kpop n Chill

Kpop Fan
Credits
Favorite is too hard but it's probably down between Seven Deadly Sins or Sword Art Online, and the last one I saw was JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders.

Scarlet23

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Favorite is too hard but it's probably down between Seven Deadly Sins or Sword Art Online, and the last one I saw was JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders.
I love those two anime and is Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure good cause I want to watch it.

Scarlet23

Kpop Rookie
Credits
My favorite animes would be Assassination Classroom and One Punch Man. It used to be Fairy Tail and the latest one I watched was Hunter x Hunter.

Kpop n Chill

Kpop Fan
Credits
I love those two anime and is Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure good cause I want to watch it.
Jojo is super weird and often pretty hilarious. I just finished season 3 and it got really serious and sad in the last 6 episodes. I'd recommended it if you can handle a lot of gore and a character that comes in later that tells you ever little thing that happens during a fight. Also, I recently finished Mob Psycho and that was really good too.

Scarlet23

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Jojo is super weird and often pretty hilarious. I just finished season 3 and it got really serious and sad in the last 6 episodes. I'd recommended it if you can handle a lot of gore and a character that comes in later that tells you ever little thing that happens during a fight. Also, I recently finished Mob Psycho and that was really good too.
Thank you I will probably start to watch it and I’ve watched a bit of Mob Psycho

Kpop n Chill

Kpop Fan
Credits
Thank you I will probably start to watch it and I’ve watched a bit of Mob Psycho
I highly recommend that you keep watching Mob it's one of my favs. The last season wen't into some really cool places that the first season didn't, however the ending played it way too safe imo but it's still worth the watch.

Kpop n Chill

Kpop Fan
Credits
Black Butler. I haven't watched anime in soooo long
I don't even watch a ton of anime, but there are quite a few good ones out there that shouldn't be slept on. If you don't like the anime's focused on action I would recommended Violet Evergarden. It's the most beautiful anime I've seen in terms of art style.

B

blink

I don't even watch a ton of anime, but there are quite a few good ones out there that shouldn't be slept on. If you don't like the anime's focused on action I would recommended Violet Evergarden. It's the most beautiful anime I've seen in terms of art style.
Do you have anywhere to watch it?

Scarlet23

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Black Butler. I haven't watched anime in soooo long
Me too I stopped watching anime for a long time but recently I started to get back into it. Black butler is a really good anime if you havent watched Vampire Knight you should.