EXTREMELY IMPORTANT

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
I don't really know where to post this thread, so if this isn't the right category, pls move it admins.
BUT
I don't know how many of y'all are on TikTok, but if you are, this is very important. Usage fancams are becoming popular again. If you don't know, an unsafe fancam is one that includes a jump scare (one of the ones going around rn has a man eating a human head) with no kind of trigger or content warning. Not only do they lack warnings, the accounts claim to have safe fancams.

Some ppl might think nothing or this, or even enjoy it, but for others it's very triggering. But that aside, a lot of them are just scary. (Personally, I'm a chicken, so...) I've been actively finding them in order to block & report them, and other users have been, too.

So if you can help, please do. If you can't/don't want to, I understand, I hope you can stay safe. If you're on TikTok, please please please be careful.​

najingter

when the flowers bloom beautifully and turned red
Author
Website
dancingwithyourghost.carrd.co
Credits
Leeseo
Mia
Liz
Username Change
I don't really know where to post this thread, so if this isn't the right category, pls move it admins.
BUT
I don't know how many of y'all are on TikTok, but if you are, this is very important. Usage fancams are becoming popular again. If you don't know, an unsafe fancam is one that includes a jump scare (one of the ones going around rn has a man eating a human head) with no kind of trigger or content warning. Not only do they lack warnings, the accounts claim to have safe fancams.

Some ppl might think nothing or this, or even enjoy it, but for others it's very triggering. But that aside, a lot of them are just scary. (Personally, I'm a chicken, so...) I've been actively finding them in order to block & report them, and other users have been, too.

So if you can help, please do. If you can't/don't want to, I understand, I hope you can stay safe. If you're on TikTok, please please please be careful.​
oh no wonder u asked if i have tiktok-

i don't

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Happy Halloween ig.. time to stop watching Loco fancams woo :/

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
Happy Halloween ig.. time to stop watching Loco fancams woo :/
If you check in the comments section, there's usually ppl who will say unsafe fancam. BUT, you have to be careful bc if it's the creator's comment or one they've pinned, it's most likely not safe.

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
BUT

oh i don't have tiktok so-

yoyoyeol

ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅꜱ ᴜᴘ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Author
Website
yeolplaylist.carrd.co
Credits
LALISA
Minnie
BUT

mhm yes I remember this started out as a trend on Twitter last year and then it moved to TikTok
please when watching fancams on Twitter and TikTok try to make sure its safe

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
BUT

this is why i watch my fancams on yt 🙄 people are sick. /neg

sanasideup

Staff member
Editor
Website
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
some acc's to block are
txtself
jisooqueenself
staycself
sieunself
and A LOT of the accounts hae self at the end
i think i've got all of those blocked and reported. unfortunately, tiktok only found a violation with one account :rolleyes:
also, txtself has a post where they name some "safe" accounts, but they all have the unsafe fancams.

cix.sense

❥❥ 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐒𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐮𝐧 ❥❥
Author
Credits
Tamaki Amajiki
Jinyoung
BX
Seunghun
BUT

I came across one on saturday...i was really scared but once i got off tiktok for a few hours i was fine but yes please listen to this guys💜