GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

melikey

Kpop Amateur
Credits
i feel horrible for saying this as a forever, but dun dun is way too similar to adios. even though i loved adios, dun dun isn't for me. i'll still keep supporting them of course :D i really hope they'll do another concept like bon bon chocolat, which is my favorite :D

D

Dremes

Mia is so pretty! What I don't understand is how people hate Onda. Why? She's so talented

.autumnical

Kpop Rookie
Credits
The song i
what is everyone's thoughts on DUN DUN DUN??
The song is such a bop, but the line distribution can be a littke bit fairer. Yiren just sing 'dun dun' and Onda got a bit more lines so its okay. I love how E:U got more rapping parts and not just rapped one time like in Adios. Mia got more lines and a dance solo and it shows how good of a performer she is. Sihyeon's vocals are godly, and she looked so confident in there.

The song is really good, girl crush and all but I think Onda and Yiren can get more lines and maybe they can let Yiren rap since she has a rapper position in the group.

Aisha also has a vocalist position and her deep voice just sent chills down to spine, I hope she can sing in their next song

teseu

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Yiren is so pretty!
All member are pretty too.
But Yiren is My Bias

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co