ENCHANTRESS {Fake Group} Introduction/Updates/News

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who is Your ENCHANTRESS Bias?

• Bada

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Yujin

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Xia

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Violet

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Zoe

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
cf6d98564d411383b6ef22c5fd1d9ae4.png

Unniez Episode 9
{Reveily's Nanami & Moonseo}

Bada: Hello and welcome to…
Together: Unniez!!!
Yujin: We are the eldest members of ENCHANTRESS, thus the name of this show. I am Yujin, the ultimate unnie.
joy-red-velvet.gif

Bada: And I am Bada the leader unnie!

blackpink-jennie.gif

We have extra special guests this week, and we promised their sunbaes we would take very good care of them. Please welcome Nanami and Moonseo of Reveily!!
Nanami: Hi!! It’a nice to meet everyone!
Moonseo: *Does a small wave and then a tiny clap*
*Bada and Yujin cheer for them and everyone bows*

Yujin: Please introduce yourselves!
Nanami: Hi I’m Hiromichi Nanami. I was born in 2004 making me 19 now, no longer 20, so unfair! I’m the main vocalist of Reveily, and also the loudest member I’m told. I’m also from Japan. Woo!
mayuka-niziu.gif

Moonseo: I’m Moonseo, or Moon Eunseo. I’m Reveily’s maknae, born in 2005.
I’m 17 but I’ll turn 18 later this year.
dreamnote-eunjo.gif

Um… yeah. Am I the youngest guest ever?
Bada: That you are! You would be the same age as our Violet!
Yujin: Probably a bit older though since her birthday is in December.
Bada: You two should become friends!
Yujin: Omg no my heart would not be able to handle the combined cuteness.
*Everyone laughs and Moonseo covers her face cutely*
Bada: And the production gods have blessed us! We’re finally the unnies again!
Yujin: And you say that I’m the dramatic one hmm? But yeah I agree, it’s nice to hold our title properly.
Nanami: Huihyeon-Unnie made it very clear before we left that you especially need to take care of Eunseo because she’s so small! Look at her!
Moonseo: But you’re shorter than me…
Bada: We will take such good care of you both *said way too enthusiastically*
Yujin: Ahh such babies!

Bada: Okay now it’s time to move onto our first segment….Fictional Idol Story!
Yujin: Also known for FIS *whispers*
Bada: In this segment we will be discussing one of the various topics submitted by our wonderful guests.
*Yujin picks up an envelope and opens it dramatically*
Yujin: In this episode we will be discussing, drum roll please….
*Everyone drums their hands on their lap*
Yujin: Dreams of Kpop!
Bada: This is such an interesting topic, but I hear there is a deeper meaning as to why you chose it?
Moonseo: Yes. There is… *looks at Nanami*
Nanami: *Nods with encouragement*
Moonseo: Reveily is a fictional kpop group with real members. Basically, we tell the story of six trainees who dream of becoming idols, and then the music we release is them achieving their dreams. It’s quite cool
Nanami: Yes, Reveily exists in two time lines, the present as idols and the past as trainees, and we as idols play both those roles.
Yujin: Wahh that’s so creative! We have lore but it’s nowhere near as complex.
Bada: Unnie don’t cut down our lore! I think the fact we get to be fairies and enter fairytales is really cute.
Yujin: We should cosplay as our fairy characters one day, that would be so much fun!
Bada: I know what the first text I’ll be sending to our pd-nim after this is! But back on topic, I love Reveily’s lore. I remember being amazed at the concept shown through your show when you were introduced.
Yujin: It made me feel so nostalgic of my past dreams.

Bada: Speaking of past dreams, our first question is, ‘What did you want to be when you were younger?’.
Nanami: For me, I’ve always wanted to be an idol. I’ve been singing from a young age. I originally wanted to become an idol in Japan though. I mean, I guess it feels natural for you to assume you’ll do a job from your own country. I couldn’t speak Korean at all so why would I even think to work in Korea? But then I learnt about all the Japanese idols in Korea and it made me so curious. I fell in love with Kpop music and told my mum “Oh I want to go to Korea”. They were so against it at first, because moving to Tokyo was one thing but moving all the way to another country? But eventually I convinced them *laughs*. Now I’m here!
Moonseo: For me, I didn’t really know what I wanted to be when I was younger. There were a lot of jobs I knew but none that really caught my attention. Then when I got a bit older I became obsessed with TV. Oh dear… that makes my parents sound irresponsible. I promise my parents are very responsible! I just liked watching TV. I thought they were real people and the whole thing was live. My parents explained to me that they were acting and they were playing roles. I was so intrigued that I wanted to do it too. Up until last year I was still training to be an actress, but I was curious by idol life when my company proposed it to me, so here I am instead. Yeah *does a small nod*
Nanami: *Chuckles*
Bada: Nanami reminds me quite a bit of Xia. The both of you came from foreign countries with a huge desire to become idols. You could have done so in your homeland, but decided Korea is where you would find your dreams.
Yujin: I also started in the acting realm. As a kid I knew I wanted to be in the entertainment industry. So my mom brought me to a couple of different auditions for acting and modeling. That’s when I fell in love with acting! I had a few small roles as a child actor. So then at the time my dream was to become a major and very popular actress.
Bada: Tell us some of the dramas you were in!
Yujin: I think the most well known ones are "Miracle in Cell No. 7" and “My Love from the Star”.
Moonseo: I actually watched Miracle in Cell No.7 recently because when it came out my parents said it was too grown up for me. I remember recognising you and thinking “eh. Is that baby Yujin-Sunbaenim?”
Yujin: *chuckles* Yeah that was me! I think I must have been 6 or 7 at the time of filming that drama.
Moonseo: Is it odd to say you were kind of cute *laughs slightly*. It made me excited to see a familiar face. I wish I’d been allowed to be a child actress but my parents wanted me to have as normal of a childhood as possible
Yujin: Thank you, but sometimes I do regret it. It's hard to portray yourself as an adult when so many people view you only as a child. So I try to keep the majority of my cuteness in the past.
Bada: For me, I knew I wanted to be an idol since the age of 6, but before that I was adamant I would become a teacher. I think it’s because my mom is one, and I have always looked up to her. Apparently I would often try to take over for the teachers and lead classes when I was in preschool and elementary school. I would ask to be called Ms. Hwang. Ah I was such a cringe child!
Yujin: I mean if you think about it, you kinda are a teacher in a way with your position as leader. But, shall we start calling you Ms. Hwang?
*Everyone laughs*
Nanami: It’s sort of interesting because it sounds like us four had similar paths? Me and Bada-Sunbaenim wanted to be idols from a young age while Yujin-Sunbaenim and Eunseo started off acting!
Yujin: You're right! What a coincidence.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Bada: Alright, our next question is, “When did you discover it was your dream to become an idol?
Nanami: For me, it was the release of "TT" by TWICE sunbaenim. It was just such a fun song and the dance was so fun! And I saw how the group had three Japanese members and they became my inspirations immediately. Everyone at school knew TT. That’s when I knew for certain that was the goal for my life. Before then it was just a strong hunch.
Moonseo: For me it was when my company asked if I wanted to be an idol *nervous chuckles*. I was afraid of the idea at first because I hadn’t been training to be an idol. I didn’t know what they saw in me or whether I would be capable of such a thing. I still lack confidence in many ways, but I keep pushing myself remembering the company wouldn’t’ve chosen me if they didn’t have faith in me. I also remembered the sunbaenims that I admire so much… I wanted to be like them.
Nanami: *Rolls her eyes* The Sunbaenims she’s talking about are you gu-
Moonseo: Unnie stop!
Nanami: No! Eunseo is a big Aurora. If she won’t thank you directly I will. If it wasn’t for you and your members our team would be missing this cutie! That would be a tragedy because look at her cute cheeks!
Moonseo: Unnie stop…
Bada: Awwww I'm so honored!! I know we've been in the industry for a while, but it still shocks me when I hear people look up to us or view us as inspiration.
Yujin: You got this Moonseo! Aurora cheers on ENCHANTRESS but ENCHANTRESS also cheers on Aurora!
*Moonseo blushes and bows while seated*
Bada: Like I said earlier, I wanted to be an idol since I was 6 years old. This is when 2NE1 debuted. I was so impressed by their performances, especially CL. I decided then and there that this is what I wanted to do. So I started to take lessons back in LA, and then began to send out audition tapes to different companies. I got into YG when I was 11 and couldn’t have been more excited! So I flew to Korea and trained there for 2 years. Things weren’t working out at YG so I transferred to Ever After and trained another 6 years.
Yujin: You moved to Korea all by yourself at the age of 11?!
Bada: Yup…I did still have family in Seoul so I wasn’t completely alone. I stayed with my grandparents.
Yujin: Bada’s story is so cool compared to mine. I only decided on becoming an idol when I was street casted by Ever After when I was 15. At the time I was winding down from acting and didn’t really know what to do with my life. But when given the opportunity to audition I thought, why not? As I trained at Ever After I realized that this is what I wanted to do with my life, my dream.
Nanami: I moved to Korea when I was 13. But I suppose Bada unnie and I different because you had family here but I didn’t. I was so scared. I was just staying at these dorms the company rented with some unnies to take care of me. I couldn’t speak to them or anything until I learned their language. I feel a bit jealous that you at least had your relatives *lighthearted chuckle* I don’t know if you relate to this, Bada unnie, sometimes being a foreigner can be isolating.
Bada: Agreed, I'm very lucky to have my grandparents who took such good care of me. In addition, I already had a grasp of Korean since it was spoken very frequently in my household. It makes me feel like I have to support other foreigners, like yourself Nanami. I try to do my best with Xia and Zoe!
Yujin: Well you certainly speak very good Korean now Nanami!
Bada: *laughs* Probably even better than Yujin unnie.
Yujin: Yah! I speak good. *said to be purposefully grammatically incorrect*
*everyone laughs*

Bada: And we have one last question, “What is your dream now that you have become an idol?
Nanami: Do I have to give an honest answer or a humble answer? No, in fact! I’ll just go for both. Humble answer first. Is it possible to play sentimental music or something? For me, I just want to meet our fans and put smiles on their faces. When you enter an industry like this, that’s the biggest thing I think
Moonseo: I’m so excited to announce our fandom name!
Nanami: Are we suppose to say that?
Moonseo: I don’t think it matters anymore *giggles*
Nanami: If you get me in trouble with Unnie… anyway. That’s the humble answer over. But honestly I just want trophies too *chuckles*. Even just one, though obviously I think every idol wants more than that
Moonseo: I want to meet our fans. I’m also excited to perform at the music festival coming up! It’ll be one of our first performances and on such a big stage with so many new eyes watching us. It’s a huge opportunity
Nanami: Yes! I’m so excited too! Although, it’s so unfair because we can’t win any of the awards! You’d think because it’s our parent company that’s running this event they would’ve bent the rules for us! It’s so unfair
Moonseo: Maybe winning a different award in the future will have to do *chuckles*
Bada: You'll have time to win plenty of awards! You guys are still babies and should treasure your time as rookies and building your fandom. *lighthearted*
Yujin: It is a pretty good feeling when you do get that first win though *laughs*
Bada: Unnie I was trying to encouraging!
Yujin: I know I know, I think it's a wonderful goal to want to make music for your fans and to meet them. For me it's one of the best parts of being in ENCHANTRESS.
Bada: Our Aurora are the best, that includes you Moonseo!
Yujin: For us, we’ve been in the industry for a while, so I feel like most of our post-debut dreams have been accomplished.
Bada: Yeah big milestones such as, getting a music show win, charting #1 on important music charts, selling over a million copies of an album, and getting to go on a world tour.
Yujin: And of course having and growing our fanbase, our beloved Aurora.
Bada: There is one dream that I have had for a while regarding us as ENCHANTRESS. I’ve been hoping that we can release an English song. That way we can introduce ourselves to the Western market more. I would love to be able to promote more in the country that I have so many fond childhood memories of.
Yujin: Oh I would be so down for that! But if we did do an English song you would have to spend a lottt of time helping us with our pronunciation.
Bada: Don’t worry, Ms. Hwang will teach you well!
*Everyone laughs*
Yujin: I feel like my current dream is a bit surprising. But I’ve actually been wanting to get into acting again. I kinda miss it, and always imagine myself acting as one of the characters when watching a drama. So I hope our company will let me audition for some roles.
Moonseo: I would also quite like to do acting. Even though I’m happy to have found my sisters, part of my heart aches giving up on my childhood dream. I think I’ll still be able to persue acting though, hopefully. Even if far into the future. It’ll be weird though because Moon Eunseo is a character so if I was acting under this name would that mean a character is playing a character? It’s confusing *pouts*
Nanami: I don’t think I can keep my mouth closed for long enough
Moonseo: You got that right…
Nanami: *Ignores her* Your real name will be out there soon
Yujin: You can count on me to view the first drama you land! And maybe we could work together on one. That would be so much fun! I could even give you acting lessons!
Bada: Okay hold your horses unnie, neither of you have auditioned for any roles yet.
Yujin: Soon then, very soon!

Bada: Okay! It is time for our last segment of Unniez…performance time! We’re going to get a peek at Reveily’s “Dreamnote”!
Yujin: This is what I’ve been waiting for!
Bada: Nanami and Moonseo, will you dance for us?
*Nanami and Moonseo stand up and get into position*

*Bada and Yujin clap and whoop*
Yujin: Oh my god that was so adorable!! You’re sound is nothing like the CALLA I love, but I absolutely adore this song!
Bada: I’m so glad we have a group like Reveily releasing cuter music. It feels like there was a gap in the market and you just filled it! You can count me as a fan!
Yujin: Thank you for watching this episode of…
Everyone: Unniez!!
@yunaing

Last edited:

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
18042df4a1c065cdcff02a9b4244ca52.png

I had a pretty bad day and I'm expecting even worse news, so I've decided to do something fun to cheer myself up.

ENCHANTRESS Fik Live Starting in 3, 2, 1...

*Everyone is talking over each other and laughing except Bada*
Bada: Hey everyone quiet! I've started the live.
*Everyone quiets down and settles into their seats*
Yujin Violet Zoe
Xia Bada

Bada: 1, 2...
All: Make a wish! Hello we are ENCHANTRESS!
Yujin: Hiiii it's your visual unnie Yujinnie!
joy-red-velvet.gif

Xia: Hey I'm Xia, your icy lead vocal.
17ab74c36a0b87293f38bfbde66daaf4.gif

Violet: Hi, I'm your cutie vocal center Violet!
AYIT.gif

Zoe: Helloooo, it's Zoe your dance machine maknae!
3905e040ca6c1d51acc1cb5625c4b7a6.gif

Bada: And I'm Bada, ENCHANTRESS's leader and rapper.
-Jennie-Kim-jennie-blackpink-41441821-268-370.gif

Aurora I hope you've been doing well! We're working hard to greet you on stage with our next comeback. But in the meantime, we decided it would be fun to post this fik live for you all.
Yujin: We're going to be playing the Of Course game!
*everyone claps and cheers*
Xia: If you don't know what the Of Course game is then listen closely. This game involves two people taking turns saying things about each other whether they are true or not. In order to win you have to say "Of Course". For example, Person 1 could say 'You are very annoying' and Person 2 would have to say 'Of Course' in order to keep going. And no excuses.
Zoe: Essentially it's a game that gives me, I mean us, the excuse to roast each other. *laughs in evil maknae*
Bada: You get eliminated once you lose twice. We'll keep playing until one person stands. Our manager unnie has a bowl with slips of paper with our names on it. She'll be picking two at a time to go head to head.
Yujin: Let the roasting commence!!!

Manager Unnie: First up is Yujin and Xia.
*Yujin and Xia stand up and face each other in front of the camera*
Violet: Who gets to go first?
Xia: I'll let unnie go first since she's older. *smirks*
Yujin: Okay I see how it is. Xia-ahhh you frequently pretend to not understand Korean so you don't have to talk during interviews!
Xia: Of course! That one I'll admit heh. Yujin unnie, you compliment yourself in the 3rd person whenever you look in the mirror.
Yujin: O-of of course hehe. Um Xia-ah, you-you always do aegyo to manager unnie so you can pick what we eat.
Xia: Of course! I know I'm adorable, you gotta get better at this unnie.
*Everyone laughs and Yujin blushes*
Yujin unnie, do you act that cute to make yourself appear younger.
Bada, Violet, Zoe: Ohhhhhhh
Yujin: *squirms a bit* Ah uh um fine you win!!
*Xia pumps her fist in the air, and both sit back down*

Manager Unnie: Round 2 is gonna be Violet and Zoe.
Yujin: Ohhhh fake maknae vs real maknae!
*Violet and Zoe get up and stand opposite each other*

Zoe: I'll go first! Violet unnie, you're definitely shorter than 154 cm! You gotta be I can see right over your head!
Violet: Of course, your comments about my height won't get to me. Zoe-ah you have the biggest feet in ENCHANTRESS.
Zoe: Of of course! Heh umm Violet unnie, your the worst rapper in the group.
Violet: Of course! I'm the main vocal for a reason. Zoe-ah, you're the one who keeps eating Bada unnie's cookies.
*Bada whips her head at Zoe and Zoe meets her gaze*
Zoe: Um uhhh he he I didn't do that.... *she totally did*
Yujin: Violet wins!
Xia: She's way better at this then I thought she would be.
*everyone nods and agrees*

Manager Unnie: Round 3 is Bada and Yujin.
*Bada and Yujin get up and face each other*

Yujin: *looks at the camera* I'm ready this time Aurora, I can totally beat Bada... *turns to look at Bada glaring at her*. Aish so intimating. You go first leader.
Bada: Yujin unnie, you purposefully spend more time in the bathroom so you can avoid dance practice.
Yujin: *eyes go wide* Um of course? Bada-ah you know you have the worst fashion sense in the group.
Bada: *rolls her eyes cause she knows how big a lie that is* Of course! Unnie you keep a photocard of yourself in the back of your phone case.
Yujin: Is it so bad to love myself?! *said while going to sit down*
*everyone else laughs*
Manager Unnie: With 2 losses, Yujin is eliminated.
Zoe: Unnie I thought you would be wayyy better at this.
Yujin: Me too Zoe, me too.

Manager Unnie: Next we have Xia and Zoe.
*Both stand up and face each other*
Xia: I'll let the baby go first.
Zoe: Baby psh fine. Your the real maknae here aren't you....Xia-ah?
Xia: *slightly irritated* Of course! Zoe, sorry Zoe unnie, you still have a massive crush on that Treasure member.
Zoe: Okay....my unnie dreams have been cut short. You win...
Xia: Haha!
Violet: Wow I thought Zoe would totally win.
*Yujin pats Zoe's back as she sits down*
Yujin: Welcome to the elimination club.

Manager Unnie: Next up is Violet and Bada.
Xia: Oh this is gonna be good.
Yujin: Right, I don't think Bada will be able to roast Violet.
Bada: Just watch me!
Violet: Unnie?
Bada: My dear Violet, you're wearing insoles right now.
Violet: Of course! And you're wearing them too right unnie?
Xia, Yujin, Zoe: Ohhhh
Bada: Of course! You cried the most during the tour.
Violet: Of course-Unnie never sleep in your own bed always in mine!
Bada: *shrugs indifferently* Of course! You wish you were the maknae don't you.
Violet: Of of course....Unnie you um I can't think of anything.
Zoe: That's one loss and one win for Violet unnie.

Manager Unnie: And now we have Xia and Violet.
Violet: I need more time, especially against Xia unnie!
Xia: Scared?
Violet: *stands up* You wish unnie!
*They both stand up*
Xia: You think your the best vocalist in the industry.
Violet: Of course! Unnie you're deep voice is all pretend! You really sound like Zoe.
Xia: Of course! You want Aurora to call you Hwayoung huh?
Violet: Of course? Unnie you can't actually play any instruments!
Xia: Of course! You google yourself every day.
Violet: huh? I do not! Oh! *covers her mouth* I mean of course!
Xia: No no, I win!!
*Violet sulks and walks back to her chair*
Yujin: You did good kid.
Violet: Not a kid...

Manager Unnie: Alright final round is Xia vs Bada.
*Xia and Bada stand up and shake hands*
Xia: Why don't you go first Bada.
Bada: Okay, when we're not at a schedule you call me unnie!
Xia: Of course...unnie! You think you are the smartest member of the group.
Bada: Of course! And you are the dumbest.
Xia: Of course!
Zoe: Wow Xia unnie's just gonna say of course to everything.
Xia: You always make the most mistakes on stage.
Bada: Um of course *whispers*.
Xia: What was that?
Bada: Of course! And you keep leaving your dishes in the sink for everyone else to do.
Xia: Of course! And you Bada....you do know that you're part of Ever After's maknae line?
Bada: I concede.
Xia: Yes!!! I win!
*Everyone claps and cheers*

Violet: I forgot how competitive unnie is!

Bada: Alright Aurora, I hope you enjoyed our Of Course game! Unfortunately we do have to go, but please be excited for the upcoming COS stage and another exciting announcement for another Ever After group.
Everyone: Byee!!!
red-velvet-hi.gif

This Fik Live has ended.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆

I had a pretty bad day and I'm expecting even worse news, so I've decided to do something fun to cheer myself up.

Yujin Violet Zoe
Xia Bada
joy-red-velvet.gif

AYIT.gif

Aurora I hope you've been doing well! We're working hard to greet you on stage with our next comeback. But in the meantime, we decided it would be fun to post this fik live for you all.
Xia: If you don't know what the Of Course game is then listen closely. This game involves two people taking turns saying things about each other whether they are true or not. In order to win you have to say "Of Course". For example, Person 1 could say 'You are very annoying' and Person 2 would have to say 'Of Course' in order to keep going. And no excuses.
Zoe: Essentially it's a game that gives me, I mean us, the excuse to roast each other. *laughs in evil maknae*
Bada: You get eliminated once you lose twice. We'll keep playing until one person stands. Our manager unnie has a bowl with slips of paper with our names on it. She'll be picking two at a time to go head to head.

Yujin: Okay I see how it is. Xia-ahhh you frequently pretend to not understand Korean so you don't have to talk during interviews!
Xia: Of course! That one I'll admit heh. Yujin unnie, you compliment yourself in the 3rd person whenever you look in the mirror.
Yujin: O-of of course hehe. Um Xia-ah, you-you always do aegyo to manager unnie so you can pick what we eat.

Zoe: I'll go first! Violet unnie, you're definitely shorter than 154 cm! You gotta be I can see right over your head!
Violet: Of course, your comments about my height won't get to me. Zoe-ah you have the biggest feet in ENCHANTRESS.
Violet: Of course! I'm the main vocal for a reason. Zoe-ah, you're the one who keeps eating Bada unnie's cookies.

Yujin: *looks at the camera* I'm ready this time Aurora, I can totally beat Bada... *turns to look at Bada glaring at her*. Aish so intimating. You go first leader.
Bada: Yujin unnie, you purposefully spend more time in the bathroom so you can avoid dance practice.
Yujin: *eyes go wide* Um of course? Bada-ah you know you have the worst fashion sense in the group.
Bada: *rolls her eyes cause she knows how big a lie that is* Of course! Unnie you keep a photocard of yourself in the back of your phone case.
*everyone else laughs*

Xia: *slightly irritated* Of course! Zoe, sorry Zoe unnie, you still have a massive crush on that Treasure member.

*They both stand up*
Violet: Of course! Unnie you're deep voice is all pretend! You really sound like Zoe.

Bada: Of course! And you keep leaving your dishes in the sink for everyone else to do.
Xia: Of course! And you Bada....you do know that you're part of Ever After's maknae line?

Bada: Alright Aurora, I hope you enjoyed our Of Course game! Unfortunately we do have to go, but please be excited for the upcoming COS stage and another exciting announcement for another Ever After group.
red-velvet-hi.gif

This Fik Live has ended.

It must've taken you so long to come up with all the statements omg. This fik-live was so cute

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo

Yujin Violet Zoe
Xia Bada
joy-red-velvet.gif

AYIT.gif

*everyone else laughs*

*They both stand up*

red-velvet-hi.gif

This Fik Live has ended.

Same Zoe same, I thought Yujin would be better at this, but no 😭

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
9d1bb5f64e0b318de0d2974d47797384.png

Welcome to part I forget of a series where I (the creator of ENCHANTRESS) will offer
previously unreleased thoughts and random information about the group.
I just really enjoy sharing my process, even if you don't care all that much.
This installment will focus solely on ENCHANTRESS's 6th EP "Villainy: Spellbound".
*I totally forgot to finish going back through the Villainy series smh.

✨ Album Origins ✨
"Villainy: Spellbound" is part of the "Villainy" series. Instead of representing the protagonist, it is the villain that the album is based on.
Now this album starts way back in January of 2022 and the theme was magic. It was originally called "Cast A Spell". This is before I reformed ENCHANTRESS to have each album be based on a fairytale, so there is none yet.
At one point I tried to make this a full album, but that was short lived.

✨ Album Name and Concept ✨
The concept for "Villainy: Spellbound", or "Cast A Spell", is about magic like I mentioned above. I assigned Aladdin and The Golden Lamp as the fairytale from the beginning, because that story has a heavy focus on magic.

Each album in the "Villainy" series also has one of the seven deadly sins attached to it. I picked gluttony for this album due to the villain wanting more and more magical power.
Originally it was greed before I made "Villainy: Golden Greed".
The album's name went to "Villainy: Granting Greed" when the series was established. Then I had a bit of a crisis regarding the fairytale choice.

I tried so hard to find a fairytale that wasn't Aladdin and the Golden Lamp that still fit the theme. I was scared of appropriating someone's culture, even though it's just a fake group. So I really tried to focus only on the aspect of magic and the gluttony one of the characters possessed. No middle eastern vibes at all. I even tried my best to cut out mentions of things like genies and genie lamps to the best of my ability. Even though other irl kpop groups have used this type of imagery before.

So during this crisis I tried switching the fairytale numerous times but nothing worked. One of these was Hansel and Gretel, which later was released with "Fantasia: Dangerous Delight". So the name of the album was just "Villainy: Gluttony" for a while. Finally I decided I would use Aladdin and The Golden Lamp. After all I had used fairytales from all over the world respectfully. And the album had no connection to the location of the fairytale.

This is when the album's name became "Villainy: Magic in Excess". However, I thought this was too long so it finally became "Villainy: Spellbound". I chose the word 'Spellbound' because it represents being so mesmerized and controlled by magic, which is exactly what happens in the story.

✨ Villainy: Spellbound Tracks ✨
Now these are the songs that were involved when making the tracklist from the very beginning. I'll be shortly explaining why each one was added, removed, or stayed.

As You Wish - WJSN
This was the first and only title track I considered.
It fits perfectly in terms of concept and lyrics.
It also perfectly suits ENCHANTRESS's sound.

Genie - SNSD
Genie was going to be one of the bsides. I decided to get rid of it because it sounded too dated to me. It also felt too much like a title track to have it as a bside, and I already picked a promo bside. I was also trying to get rid of any middle eastern imagery to avoid offending anyone. Even though SNSD successfully released this song with a giant Genie lamp in the back of the MV, I didn't want to test anything.

Abracadabra - Brown Eyed Girls
IThis was the original promo bside. I removed it because again it felt too dated. I also felt that the song+dance was not appropriate for the minors in the group. So although this song slaps, it had to go.

Crystal Ball - Purple Beck
This one stayed on due to its strong connections to the fairytale and the magic concept.

Twinkle - Purple Kiss
This song was moved to "Villainy: Golden Greed" because the lyrics fit the expensive and greed concept better than magic. I also felt that the song's sound was not magically enough for the album.

Magic Shop - BTS (Cover)
This was the first time I picked a boy group song and I don't regret it. This song was the perfect ballad for this album because it was strong vocally, and it had some rap sections.

Dazzle Dazzle - Weki Meki
When I tried to make this EP a full album I chose this to be a unit song for Yujin, Xia, and Zoe. However that idea was gone the next day when I realized I wouldn't be able to find enough songs for a full album.

Lucid Dream - aespa
This song was added during the time I wanted the EP to be a full album.
It was a bside. It went when the full album idea did.

MAGO - Gfriend
This became the promo bside in the place of BEG's "Abracadabra". MAGO actually means 'magician' in Spanish. I also felt the sparkly sound of the song fit the concept of the album.

Abracadabra - YooA
This song replaced "Genie" by SNSD. It was perfect for this album due the lyrics and the sound.

Oh My God - (G)I-DLE
This song briefly replaced "Twinkle". I have no clue why I added it. It makes noooo sense for this album.

Blue Flame - Le Sserafim
I was floundering for another bside when I picked "Blue Flame".
After looking at the lyrics I decided it was a good fit.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

I doubt anyone will care, or be able to follow this, but I'm intrigued.
I found a video on YouTube called 'Kpop Without Main Vocalists'. Essentially it showed every time the Main Vocalist of a group was absent for a performance and who would cover their parts. It made me think of who would cover the main vocals of my groups. I decided to start with ENCHANTRESS cause they're my babies lol. So I'll be picking and giving reasoning as to why one member would cover Violet's (the main vocal's) parts.
I'll be posting the distribution video and also the romanized lyrics for all of Violet's parts in their title tracks.
Bada & Zoe = Sub Vocals
Yujin = Almost Lead Vocal
Xia = Lead Vocal

*I'm going to do their first 4 EPs in this post and the rest of their title tracks in separate ones*

Closer
Intro - Yujin

han georeum closer nae mam
han ppyeom closer to you
ireoke geuriun naren
Yujin sings a lot of similar parts, and her lighter voice would fit the concept more than Xia's darker one.

1st and 2nd Chorus Parts - Xia

haneureul seuchineun byeore
nae mameul dama bonaelge
Xia sings the first half of the chorus the first 2 times so it makes sense for her to continue.

Bridge - Xia

Can you hear my cry
eoneu neujeun bam gin kkumeul kkuneun na oh
Xia is the only one who I think could sing this well.

Parts that nobody would cover cause nobody would be able to
Adlibs in the 2nd chorus
Adlibs in the 3rd chorus

Like it Hot

Adlibs in the Intro - Yujin
These brighter adlibs suit Yujin's voice.

First Verse - Yujin

neoye maeum soge
chago chaoreuneun neoegero
Yujin sings this same part in the second set of verses.

First and Second Prechoruses- Xia
sumgyeoyaman haetteon neoye storyreul allyeojweo

Xia sings the previous part so it would move smoothly.

First Chorus- Xia

Yes me, gin bame moonlight
jeo dalbit neol barabon eyes
Just tell me da boyeojweo bwa
Xia sings this same part in the 2nd chorus.

Second and Third Post Choruses- Yujin

la la la like it hot (oh)
la la la like it hot (Yeah)
la la la like it hot
you know me you know me
For the first one Xia just sang her chorus part, for the second she's about to sing the 4th post chorus.
I think Yujin could pull it off.

First Bridge Part - Yujin

geu shiganeul da ara
oh geu haruharue neoreul
Yujin sings the previous part.

Second Bridge Part - Xia
ne ane sangcheoreul eorumanjyeo jugo shipeo nan

Xia is the only one that could pull it off.

Psycho

Adlibs in the Intro - Xia

Woo
Ha yeah
Xia is the only one that could pull it off and she sings the following adlib.

1st Prechorus - Xia

urin cham byeollago isanghan saiya
seororeul buseojige
geurigon tto kkyeoana
Xia sings the other prechorus.

2nd Verse Part - Bada

gakkeum naege miso jinneun neol
eotteoke nokesseo Ooh
I was thinking of giving this to Yujin since she sings the part before. But I think this part needs a darker tone. I was also considering giving this part to Bada when I first distributed the song.

2nd Chorus adlibs - Xia

(maja Psycho psycho)
(babo babo)

Xia had this part in the first chorus.

Bridge - Xia

Everything will be ok
This is a line I already regret giving to Violet and not Xia so it's going to Xia. Plus she sings the previous part.

Final Verse - Xia

Oh it’s alright
urin jom isanghae
It suits Xia's voice.

Adlibs in the 3rd chorus

Red Flavor

*Because the chorus is split up it would make the voices sound uneven with one missing,
so all members would sing all chorus parts.*

First and Second Prechoruses - Xia

joa cheonnune banhae beorin
niga jakkuman saenggangna
Xia sings this part in the 2nd prechorus and also sings right after/before this.

Final Chorus adlib - Xia

(Strawberry geu mat)

Xia would be the only one who could pull it off.

Outro - Xia

naega jeil joahaneun geon yeoreume neo

Xia would be the only one who could pull it off.

Bridge

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

I doubt anyone will care, or be able to follow this, but I'm intrigued.
I found a video on YouTube called 'Kpop Without Main Vocalists'. Essentially it showed every time the Main Vocalist of a group was absent for a performance and who would cover their parts. It made me think of who would cover the main vocals of my groups. I decided to start with ENCHANTRESS cause they're my babies lol. So I'll be picking and giving reasoning as to why one member would cover Violet's (the main vocal's) parts.
I'll be posting the distribution video and also the romanized lyrics for all of Violet's parts in their title tracks.
Bada & Zoe = Sub Vocals
Yujin = Almost Lead Vocal
Xia = Lead Vocal

*I'm going to be covering Twilight through La Vie En Rose in this post.*

Twilight

Intro - Yujin
I think I saw you yeah
Yujin is the secondary center to me so she would get this part.

1st Verse Part - Bada

tto saljjak heundeullin geot gateun keoteuni
nuguya Oh my gosh
Bada sings the previous part and could pull this off.

1st & 2nd Chorus First Section - Yujin

nae mamsoge inneun mundeul changmundeulkkaji
da georeo jamgeugo hwagineul haebwado
Yujin could pull this off and Xia sings right before this so it would be weird.

1st & 2nd Chorus Final Section - Xia

neon geurimjacheoreom
jamkkan seolletteon gieok dwie sumeoseo
Xia is my first choice to sing this.

2nd Verse Part - Zoe

ontong neoman boyeo
Zoe sings the previous part with Bada and she could do it.

Outro - Zoe

yeogi da neoro boyeo
This would suit Zoe's voice.

Adlibs in the 3rd chorus

Sunrise

1st Verse Part - Zoe

anya anya
Zoe sings right after this and it suits her voice.

1st and 2nd Chorus Part - Everyone

jeogi haeya haeya
neoreul bwaya bwaya
naega bulhwakshilhan miraemajeo
jogeumsshik deo gakkaweojyeo
jabeuryeo halsurok
meoreojigo isseo
I would give it to Xia alone but she sings right before this and it would be too difficult. So everyone singing it together could be fun.

Bridge - Xia

daeche eonje eodum sogeul beoseonage hal geoya
Xia is the only one capable.

Final Chorus Part 1 - Xia

nega shijakhagil
gidarigo isseo
Yujin is still singing when this part begins so it goes to Xia.

Final Chorus Part 2/High Note - Yujin and Xia

algo shipeojyeo
Yujin's part feeds directly into this part. I also think she could do it.
But I would have Xia join in during the end of the note.

La Vie En Rose (Japanese Version)

Intro - Yujin
Akaku somaru kono shunkan
Like I said before, Yujin is like the second center for me.

1st Verse Part - Zoe

I don't wanna make it blue
Zoe sings before and her part feeds into this one.

1st and 3rd Chorus Parts - Yujin

(Ooh) Eien ni wasurenai rose
(Ooh) Kagayaite sakihokore
Yujin sings this part in the 2nd chorus.

2nd Chorus Part - Xia

Moeru you ni akaku fukaku
Azayaka ni somete tokimeiteku
Xia sings this in the 1st and 3rd chorus.

1st Post Chorus - Yujin

Oh it's my, my
La la la la vie en rose
Like I said before, Yujin is like the second center for me.

3rd Chorus adlibs - Xia
I think Xia could handle all of the adlibs.

Outro - Yujin or Bada

Oh it's my, my
La la la la vie en rose
I can't pick, either would work I think.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

Welcome to part I forget of a series where I (the creator of ENCHANTRESS) will offer
previously unreleased thoughts and random information about the group.
I just really enjoy sharing my process, even if you don't care all that much.
This installment will focus solely on ENCHANTRESS's 7th EP "Villainy: Golden Greed".

✨ Album Origins ✨
"Villainy: Golden Greed" is part of the "Villainy" series. Instead of representing the protagonist, it is the villain that the album is based on.
This album originally came to be in February of 2022. It was first called "Dazzling Light" and had a kind of expensive celebrity concept. This is before I reformed ENCHANTRESS to have each album be based on a fairytale, so there is none yet.
At one point the name of the album switched to "Dazzle Dazzle" before finally landing at "Villainy: Golden Greed".
I also completely deleted the album at one point, due to it sounding the least like an ENCHANTRESS album anf having difficulties finding songs.

✨ Album Name and Concept ✨
The concept for "Villainy: Golden Greed", or "Dazzling Light"/"Dazzle Dazzle", is about all the fancy things in life.
Each album in the "Villainy" series also has one of the seven deadly sins attached to it. It was incredibly easy to pick greed due to the concept. From here I was excited to select Rumplestiltskin as the fairytale. I feel like not many know this story, but I was a huge Once Upon a Time fan, and Rumple was one of my favorite characters.
Because this album is more villainy facing, the concept was quite a bit darker. It is easily the least-ENCHANTRESS sounding album. However I still think the concept and songs selected fit perfectly, as they all still have that magical vibe to them.
This album is by far the hardest one for me to make for ENCHANTRESS. This is due to the concept frequently suiting songs with a sound that doesn't fit ENCHANTRESS. You'll be able to see this with how many songs I went through below.

✨ Villainy: Golden Greed Tracks ✨
Now these are the songs that were involved when making the tracklist from the very beginning. I'll be shortly explaining why each one was added, removed, or stayed.

Bon Bon Chocolat - Everglow
This was the first title track I considered.
Although it sounds quite different from previous titles, it works with their sound and also shows growth.
I also like that it had a part that every member would suit.
There was another title track I was considering, but this one took the cake.

Feel Special - TWICE
Feel Special was one of the other options for title track, but only briefly. The song does have the correct concept of feeling quite expensive and is a better fit for ENCHANTRESS in general. However, it lacks the greediness of the story. I also didn't want to use it due to the importance the song holds to the TWICE members. I know it's just a fake group, but I didn't want to have ENCHANTRESS use a song that is so precious and personal to them. There are a couple of songs like this that I try to avoid for this reason.

Look - Red Velvet
Look was a great choice when the album was more "look at me look at me". But when it solely focused on greed it didn't belong anymore. It would have been better for "Villainy: Reflection of Vanity".

Eyes - IZ*ONE
This song was removed for the same reason as "Look".

Vogue - Oh My Girl
This song was removed for the same reason as "Look".

Euphoria - BTS Jungkook (Cover)
This song was added because I needed a ballad that had the rejected concept of 'look at me I'm amazing'. It left when that concept did.

$$$ - (G)I-DLE
This song perfectly fit the greed concept, but it didn't sound magical enough for an ENCHANTRESS song.

Jackpot - Alice
This became the promotional bside and stayed on the album. I liked it because it brought ENCHANTRESS's cuter sound forward, on an otherwise mature sounding album. I also love this song so so much!

Coin - IU
I didn't expect that I would add this song but it fit both criteria, the theme/concept and ENCHANTRESS's sound.

Beg For Me - Red Velvet
While the song is a masterpiece, it felt too distant from the concept. So it was quickly removed.

Madonna - Luna
This song definitely feels expensive, but not greedy enough.

Cast Pearls Before Swine - Purple Kiss
While this song does have those expensive and greedy elements, it didn't feel impactful enough. Also the word 'swine' just grosses me out. I know it's a phrase but I don't like it.

Fiesta - IZ*ONE
Fit the expensive concept but not the greedy one. It also felt too much like a title to be a promo bside.

Get It - Pristin V
Fit the greedy concept but not the expensive one. It also felt too much like a title to be a promo bside.

Please Please - Everglow
After searching for the albums ballad for what felt like years, I picked Please Please. It doesn't exactly fit the concept. It has some expensive and some greedy, but not as much as the other songs. I think I just gave up on finding a ballad about greed and picked this one.

What I Want - ITZY
Fit the concept perfectly and sounded ENCHANTRESSY enough. It was the repetition of the word "wish" that made me finally decide.

Twinkle - Purple Kiss
This song didn't have a ton of greediness in the message, but the expensiveness made up for it.