does anyone watch korean mukbang sessions ?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
I watched one yesterday, and I was really hungry afterward :'(

MiMi¹²⁷

Kpop Expert
Credits
Jungwoo
MJ
The only korean mukbanger I watch is Zach Choi for non Koreans i love to watch beloves, queen beast , etc.....

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
A lot of people don't like her, but I watch Stephanie Soo and she's basically the only one that I watch even though she lives in the states.

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
i don't like them much some are cool but most of them just......creep me out and annoy me...sorry
Depends on who you're watching. People like Stephanie Soo and TEAna are much more normal. They don't eat quite as insane as your stereotype mukbanger (although Stephanie Soo does have a pretty crazy personality).

loonatheworld !

ପ(๑•ᴗ•๑)ଓ chuu's guardian angel ♡
Credits
Pink Rose
Pink Bear Plush
✧ Weeekly ✧
Jeewon
sometimes i’ll watch one or two but only ocassionally bc i dont like some of their eating sound they make

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
sometimes i’ll watch one or two but only ocassionally bc i dont like some of their eating sound they make
Like I told @ak, it really just depends on who you're watching. There are lots of mukbangers out there that don't have crazy chewing sounds and aren't purposefully eating in front of the microphone (and whom also don't have disgusting eating habits). Big tip is don't look for mukbangers that ae also ASMRtists.

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
I don't really watch Mukbangs in general so no I don't watch them

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
Do Dreamcatcher vlogs and Notes count? They frequently turn into mukbangs, even if that's not the original intent... :p