Do you think it's ok for an idol to smoke/vape?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jenosimp

johnny su(h)premacy
Credits
Cherries
Heart Jewel
Pink Rose
Chocolate Strawberry
i mean personally i donโ€™t agree with it, itโ€™s very dangerous and its not a good decision, ive lost a lot of family members because of long terms affects of smoking, so itโ€™s really not a good path to go down to . but at the same, they are adults and human so it is their decision, not the fans . idols shouldnโ€™t be bashed / hated because they vape or smoke, but educating and warning them kindly is fine i think .

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
I think that they're adults that have the ability to understand what they're doing to make that choice for themselves and no one should be trying to police what they do and don't do as long as its legal just because they're idols. But overall I don't believe smoking is the best habit for anyone to have, but its not the worst.

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I personally think smoking/vaping is one of the most idiotic things a person can do, you are basically signing your own death warrant.
However, people can do what they want, I can't control them.
I just hope that these idols who have been caught stop doing it, for the sake of their own health.

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
โ˜† SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] โ˜†
Wonho
if they want to mess up their lungs that's their business as long as they're being considerate of others (with regards to secondhand smoke).

since idols are in some ways supposed to serve as role models, that's why they get criticized for things like smoking, because they're "setting a bad example". but ultimately they're just people and holding them to unrealistic standards (beyond just not smoking) isn't doing anyone any favors.

LostInTheDream

๐ŸงšIแ‘Žแ—ฉแ‘•TIแฏE๐Ÿงš
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
if they want to mess up their lungs that's their business as long as they're being considerate of others (with regards to secondhand smoke).

since idols are in some ways supposed to serve as role models, that's why they get criticized for things like smoking, because they're "setting a bad example". but ultimately they're just people and holding them to unrealistic standards (beyond just not smoking) isn't doing anyone any favors.
I feel the same exact way

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

๐Ÿคชโ€ผ๏ธแ—ฉYE แ—ชOแ—ฐIแ‘ŽOโ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿคช
Staff member
They're adults, they should know the dangers of smoking but at the end of the day, it's their choice, even if it probably isn't the best but neither is drinking.

LiaBia

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Rocky
Moonbin
JinJin
MJ
I think it is their choice to do whatever they want however, they should understand as idols that they are in the spotlight and should be careful as they may influence their fans as well. They should also consider the harm that they are doing to their body but no one can really tell them to do it or not it is their choice, and if people aren't happy with it they should just accept it because once again it is the idols choice.

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover ๐Ÿ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
โ˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] โ˜†
At the end of the day itโ€™s the idolโ€™s choice what they do with their body
But Iโ€™d never agree with smoking or vaping. Itโ€™s bad for the lungs, leads to cancers. And especially if youโ€™re going to be in a job that requires you to be in fit health.
Like I said itโ€™s their choice but I just would never even consider it in a job such as that

stanloona

CEO
Website
caijklm.carrd.co
Credits
Miffy
Sakuma Ritsu
LOONA
Orbit Crown
I mean I really do not like vaping or smoking at all from like personal experience but if you do thatโ€™s fine idc. i canโ€™t tell a grown man I will never meet what they should do with their body.

x.Jennifer.x

โˆž ษชษดา“ษชษดษชแด›แด‡_แด‡xษชสŸแด‡ แด›ส€ษชส™แด‡ โˆž
Author
i don't like it but it's their life their body they can do as they wish it doesn't change who they are as a person.

pocket_jinho

Face of The Group
Credits
St.Van
Jun
Jinho
Yeosang
I'm personally not a fan of it for health reasons, but I'm not gonna go off on them for it. I can't, nor should I try to control what they do. They're grown up, I'm sure they know the consequences. I love them either way.

loonatheworld !

เฌช(เน‘โ€ขแด—โ€ขเน‘)เฌ“ chuu's guardian angel โ™ก
Credits
Pink Rose
Pink Bear Plush
โœง Weeekly โœง
Jeewon
I'm personally not a fan of it for health reasons, but I'm not gonna go off on them for it. I can't, nor should I try to control what they do. They're grown up, I'm sure they know the consequences. I love them either way.
I agree 100%

K-fan_2003

๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐‘’, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake
When Tae got "caught" vaping army was like oH hE wOuLd nEvEr but like is it really that bad? He's gonna die quick if he doin shit like that but it's his choice, and you should just leave it alone
I donโ€™t care, itโ€™s there choice tbh

gwslay

< jjuni 3
Author
Website
minjunisms.carrd.co
Credits
Baekgyeul
Jaechan
Bian
Raspberry
I don't really care. It's the idols' life so why do we have to decide what they do or how they act ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
My parents both smoke and there's nothing I can do about it. Same with the idol.

K-fan_2003

๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐‘’, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake
I don't really care. It's the idols' life so why do we have to decide what they do or how they act ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
My parents both smoke and there's nothing I can do about it. Same with the idol.
Your layout!! ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅต