Do you like sharing ur Kpop opinions?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Disregarded

Face of The Group
Credits
CL
Chen
Lay
Jungwoo
I like! I'm respectful with saying them and try to look at a given matter from many points of view and then state my opinion. I have problems with constructing them sometimes, because I'm not an English speaker, but it's usually just single words I need to translate 😄

Saffron

Kpop Fan
Credits
Joohoney
Xiao Jun
Shownu
Lucas
Yeah though I wish people were a little more forthcoming on here. I understand people get bashed on other social media but this forum seems accepting as long as you don't say anything outrageous. Saying that I don't like an idol or a group shouldn't leave people shaking with anger imo. I wish this forum was a little more accepting of differing opinions but oh well

B

blink

It's hard to say opinions since many fans are so sensitive these days and there are also rude fans
Well, I've dealt with a fair share of rude, sensitive users. But I feel like they had the option to check out the thread or not. If it clearly states ' My thoughts on _____ " " Unpopular Opinions ____ " I feel like you are basically looking for it. With rude fans, I personally couldn't really care but I will argue my opinion with theirs. In a CIVILIZED way. If they don't like my opinion then they should just move on or make a statement with theirs. But being hostile and making irrelevant points/acting up just makes a person look weak and make their point seem unreasonable.

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
It sucks that some people always try to make you think the same way they do and bash you when it doesn't fit theirs. People shouldn't be afraid. It's disappointing to see how things have become.
Exactly! I’ve had that happened to me before, like i was expressing my opinion on a social media star (not kpop related) in the youtube comments a few years ago and people were attacking me for it..

B

blink

Exactly! I’ve had that happened to me before, like i was expressing my opinion on a social media star (not kpop related) in the youtube comments a few years ago and people were attacking me for it..
I hate it when that happens, like I would like to discuss but if it is just plain disrespectful and immature then I ain't gon' play w em. Some People just take everything as If they are being targeted or something and often make silly responses and such. But, you can either to ignore them, join them, or just have a petty argument.

I hope it didn't affect you <3

Credits
Y
Seungmin
Jeong Sewoon
I hate it when that happens, like I would like to discuss but if it is just plain disrespectful and immature then I ain't gon' play w em. Some People just take everything as If they are being targeted or something and often make silly responses and such. But, you can either to ignore them, join them, or just have a petty argument.

I hope it didn't affect you <3
People who are sensitive would see that as part of a ‘hate’ comment but the thing is they don’t know as to whether we actually hate that particular artist or not. Like its just an ‘opinion’.

And sadly it did get to me, so i ended up deleting the comment but also blocking them as well so then i wouldn’t need to deal with them ever again.

B

blink

People who are sensitive would see that as part of a ‘hate’ comment but the thing is they don’t know as to whether we actually hate that particular artist or not. Like its just an ‘opinion’.

And sadly it did get to me, so i ended up deleting the comment but also blocking them as well so then i wouldn’t need to deal with them ever again.
YES.
Like, not everyone is going to follow what you think. And just because they have different thoughts doesn't mean it's hate. People don't have to kiss their idols bum or anything. It's better to have your own personal opinions than to follow what the herd is doing.

I'm sad to hear that, I hope you won't have to come into a situation like that again. But if it does, please be strong.