do you have any unusual quirks in your appearance?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

marsikk

Face of The Group
Credits
My eyes have a color that even I don't know what is it, in principle I say that my eyes are green, 'cause they have a green tinge. I have mouth corner dimples and my nose is a little bit crooked and I really hate mine crooked nose

L

Love_alize071313

I have a scar on my upper right lip. My eyelashes are REALLY long. and my least favorite trait. I have bucked teeth so i look like a rabbit/beaver/horse #unhappy_with_my_look

sanasideup

divin’ to the galaxy with you
Staff member
Editor
Website
pinkbarbiebandaid.carrd.co
Credits
Sango
AleXa
Eunchae
Garam
i have a faint birthmark on my left arm and ppl always think it's dirt lol. i also have a scar on my right arm from when i was ironing while talking and crossed my arms like an idiot and it burned me pretty badly; it was 4 or 5 yrs ago and it's still there

izyun

love nana 💏
Author
Website
sullislove.carrd.co
Credits
Cat Yawn
✧ Byul ✧
✧ Lily ✧
✧ Sulli ✧
i have a faint scar on my jaw from falling off my bed, green eyes that people barley notice, an "innocent" face and natural curled eyelashes and a birthmark on my thigh that looks like a dinosaur with two hearts above it

nana_citizen

Kpop Expert
Website
nctlvrcrrd.carrd.co
Credits
Rolling Raccoon
i have a really strange eye color. it's a dark grey/blue with a hint of green and it also changes depending on what kind of light i'm in. i also have really long eyelashes

Feeling Peachy

Forum Mod
Staff member
Credits
Johnny
Chen
Lay
Doyoung
Nothing unusual, but there's a few I have that may be considered odd or very noticeable:

- My eyes are such a dark brown that most people think they're black (literally. I remember in grade one, my class had an entire debate on what my eye colour was since the teacher was calling up students by eye colour to line up. Looking back, it was pretty dumb argument, but at the time, things got so heated we were all borderline screaming at each other, all because I got to line up first)
- I have a birthmark on my right calf that kinda looks like a bird's foot (and yes, many people like to annoyingly point out how "big" it is, even to this day, and, yes, it bugs me quite a bit. I used to be so scared of wearing shorts because of it.)
-My second toe on both my feet are longer than my big toe (though, maybe it's just me that sees this, but I think my second toe on my right foot is a little longer than my second toe on my left foot)
- I have freckles on my upper arms (which also bug me a lot)

I know I sound very annoying complaining about all my features (I've since learned to not care as much about comments from salty people who have nothing better to do in their lives, though, so that's some nice character growth, I guess).

Zerø_21

Maknae
Website
www.quotev.com
Credits
Yeosang
Yunho
Jongho
Seonghwa
-My second toe on both my feet are longer than my big toe (though, maybe it's just me that sees this, but I think my second toe on my right foot is a little longer than my second toe on my left foot)
(kinda late here)
Apparently that's a trait called Morton's toe
It's when your second toe (normally) is longer than your big toe, it doesn't just limit to the second toe tho, even the other toes can be bigger than the big toe

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I only have one dimple
I want to add to this cause I like talking about myself *joking...kinda*
I only have 1 dimple on my right cheek.
My eyes are larger than normal.
I have scars on my arms, hands, thighs, hips, and stomach.
I have parallel moles on my right arm.

Horanghae !

ᵐⁱⁿᵍʰᵃᵒ ^
Credits
Korean Flag
Nachimbong
Sunoo
My eyes are literally so dark I can't see my pupils-
Idk what dimple I have, but it's like Jeongin's

1fool4you

left.
Author
Website
laufeyluvrr.carrd.co
Credits
MOA Bong
P1ecebong
✧ Jiung ✧
Cambodia
i have multiple birthmarks (idk which one is the real birthmark)
i have a nose shape that apparently everyone wants
and i have faint freckles (from my mom)